Dirts Brew log

Whatsman filters suck.. I am refilter again as I have a couple floaters inthe 50ml I filtered through the whatsman only. I guess I just expect it to go through faster and need to slow down and ease up on the pressure.
You might be applying too much pressure my brother. I've never had a whatman blow in probably 200 filters.

So next week I will be moving on to mast e and tren e. My thought on concentration are.
Mast E 300
Tren E 250
Not sure on ba and bb yet I gotta look and do a little research on it but will let you guys k ow what I come up with. I appreciate all the support!

Why? It should be good, color doesn’t tell you anything:
Ok.. thanks man! I just want to get right. I will say the most difficult process for me has been the filtering part. That and monitoring the temperature. And now that I know that I was just being impatient and applying to much pressure on the filter that should be easier now.. I am going to look into other methods of filtering tonight!

Dies anyone think I need to throw this batch out and try again? Because of the yellow tint.
@DECLAN is right, could be the shade of the Raws.

How about don’t throw it away but to put your mind at ease why don’t you brew a small 30 mL batch without the baking part and you can compare. If it looks the same you won’t have to worry.

Ok.. thanks man! I just want to get right. I will say the most difficult process for me has been the filtering part. That and monitoring the temperature. And now that I know that I was just being impatient and applying to much pressure on the filter that should be easier now.. I am going to look into other methods of filtering tonight!
I was about to write what Deskoze suggested.
Keep it and do a little more, just for comparison, if it doesn't take you too long.
Well done, D

This is the fun part in home brewing, you get to learn the process on how these injectables are made in a safe, yet rudimentary manner.

Lucky for us we have the abundance of raws so we have the freedom to keep on experimenting without breaking our banks.

If you’re not satisfied you did it right do it again. In the end, I bet my ass you have done a better job in ensuring your brew is sterile and properly dosed compared to the bath tub brewers masquerading as ugls who are just out there to make some quick dough.