Dirts Brew log

After further inspection these are in fact sterile. I meant to check last night but didn’t get around to it.
yes i have used a couple of the Millipore and have several. The PVDF are not recommended with a higher BB content than 20% according to @narta . I used them to filter some gear i made with 24% and seems to have done ok but i dont want to press my luck. Nylon and ptfe seem to have the most research and factual data.

Stupid question, but after you filter through the bottle top filter, how do you transfer to vials while keeping everything sterile?
I filter it into a media bottle that has a silicon septa. It's just like having a 100ml or 250ml vial. So when I need a couple 10ml vials you just draw it out with a sterile syringe and transfer.. I happen to use a syringe filter when doing this so that gives me peace of mind my gear has be double filtered..17224732625061279933233198652947.jpg

yes i have used a couple of the Millipore and have several. The PVDF are not recommended with a higher BB content than 20% according to @narta . I used them to filter some gear i made with 24% and seems to have done ok but i dont want to press my luck. Nylon and ptfe seem to have the most research and factual data.
Yea I am not doing anything exotic which would require more than 20% BB.

Holy cow! Been experimenting with TNE this week. It has proven to be a whole different ballgame. I have about come to the conclusion that it is not possible at 100mg/ml without guaiacol. I tried using Several different combinations of MCT,GSO,EO... I do have a question maybe someone can answer. why would one vial of the same batch crash and the other not so? That does not make sense to me.

Holy cow! Been experimenting with TNE this week. It has proven to be a whole different ballgame. I have about come to the conclusion that it is not possible at 100mg/ml without guaiacol. I tried using Several different combinations of MCT,GSO,EO... I do have a question maybe someone can answer. why would one vial of the same batch crash and the other not so? That does not make sense to me.
i have some axlelabs TNE @100 mg/ml its in mct oil

It'll crash, just give it a little longer. If it doesn't, you'll find the crashed vial returns to solution pretty quick with light heat.

With enough time, some vials will look like a snowflake explosion while others you'll need to turn the vial a few times to see the crystal.

TNE is tough. You've got to throw pretty much every "big gun" at it to be successful. I love TNE, but it's a pain in the ass to make.

You may find a concentrated dose of transdermal scratches the same itch as TNE if you like it. It's infinitely easier to make and can hit even harder and faster. Drawback for me: my wife can smell it a mile away... she says it smells like metal, and she can smell it on me for the next 24hrs.

It'll crash, just give it a little longer. If it doesn't, you'll find the crashed vial returns to solution pretty quick with light heat.

With enough time, some vials will look like a snowflake explosion while others you'll need to turn the vial a few times to see the crystal.

TNE is tough. You've got to throw pretty much every "big gun" at it to be successful. I love TNE, but it's a pain in the ass to make.

You may find a concentrated dose of transdermal scratches the same itch as TNE if you like it. It's infinitely easier to make and can hit even harder and faster. Drawback for me: my wife can smell it a mile away... she says it smells like metal, and she can smell it on me for the next 24hrs.
Yes sir I'm not sure about the transdermal maybe try it in the future.. I'm going to get this TNE right this weekend. I think I gave a receipt that will work!!! I appreciate the words!! Oh and the other one dod crash.. it just heats up and uncrashes easier and stays longer.