Dirts Brew log

It's actually a little more work than I though.. I don't have a dedicated spot for a lab so I spend a lot of time bleaching counter tops then leaning them with dush soap then rinsing with distilled water and wiping down with alcohol then I spread out painters paper. Then kinda the same process for the equipment I use.. making the dope is quick and easy. Then cleaning everything and putting up..
Yes that doesnt look amazingly sterile, especially if you use the same hose over and over, the oil builds up inside the tube?

Curious about this also. I put them both in steroidplotter and it looks like test D at the same dose and frequency is a higher concentration. Cyp is the lower one. Both 250mg every 3.5 days.
I ran into this same problem when I was trying to work out switching from a blast to a cruise. I think there is something wrong with the new site. Using the old site, it shows correct. The new site shows it as a higher concentration with a lower dose of Test D. These are switching from 500/week test c to 350/week test d at the 11 week mark.

Attachments

• IMG_3477.png
    IMG_3477.png
    183.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3475.png
    IMG_3475.png
    355.1 KB · Views: 1

Sponsors