Dirts Brew log

And honestly if that was the case I would just state "this gear I made is cloudy.. imma bang it and see how it goes"
It happens to me all the time brother but unlike you I don’t analyze why at all hahaha. It always end up in my ass with no pip and potency is on point, so I don’t put any thoughts about it at all.

I probably worried on the first few times but after a while I just thought it’s probably condensation on mixed and had to heat it up a little bit more then it clears after filtering.

Test NO Ester

BA 1.5
BB 20
G20
EO/MCT 50/50
The highest amount of solvents... holding in the freezer for a few hours
BA-1.5%
BB-18%
G-15%
MCT/EO 70/30
Holding well in freezer for few hours
BA-1.5%
BB-20%
G- 8%
MCT/EO 75/25
Never made it to freezer started snowflaking shortly after filter.
BA-1.5%
BB-18%
G-12%
MCT/EO 60/40
Holding so far we shall see.
I will say there were a couple other disastrous batches i will spare you guys the details. As i have searched for receipts for TNE their just aint much post here or other places. I know most of the homebrewers here are strickly against guaiacol and EO. every source i have got TNE from obviously uses it. Batch 4 will be what i try if it holds till before i go to the gym later. Obviously batch 1 will got to the trash bin.
Wanted to kinda update on the tne recipes.
1&3 got threw out.
2 holding haven't used any
4 1 out of the 3 vials crashed and I've used about half a vial.. good stuff no pip

It happens to me all the time brother but unlike you I don’t analyze why at all hahaha. It always end up in my ass with no pip and potency is on point, so I don’t put any thoughts about it at all.

I probably worried on the first few times but after a while I just thought it’s probably condensation on mixed and had to heat it up a little bit more then it clears after filtering.
The tren e I made was definitely cloudy but it cleared up. At first I was afraid it was dissolved membrain from the filter, but when it cleared up I was like you... oh well. So far everything I e made has been pretty smooth. I can put a ml of each for a total of 3ml shots.. no pip. I only made small 100ml batches. Now that I have it down a little I'm going to start making 250ml batches of each compound and send in samples for concentration, sterility, and microb testing on each batch.i didn't know jano offered those test but I read a post by @UncleBuns where he mentioned it. I curious to know.

The tren e I made was definitely cloudy but it cleared up. At first I was afraid it was dissolved membrain from the filter, but when it cleared up I was like you... oh well. So far everything I e made has been pretty smooth. I can put a ml of each for a total of 3ml shots.. no pip. I only made small 100ml batches. Now that I have it down a little I'm going to start making 250ml batches of each compound and send in samples for concentration, sterility, and microb testing on each batch.i didn't know jano offered those test but I read a post by @UncleBuns where he mentioned it. I curious to know.
keep up the good work brother , i bet your building one hell of a good stash .....