Dirts Brew log

Looks like your only option for sterile PTFE botte tops is some korean labstore. All the other vendors (Autofil, Labforce and Celltreat) offer it only as non sterile.

If i have to guess, i would say the ulabs that use PTFE bottle tops just get the non sterile ones and yolo it. Not that i would recommend it, but i can't imagine them actually caring that much.

Anyways, order at your own risk lol

PTFE-H (Hydrophilic Polytetrafluoroethylene)

and

PTFE-D (Hydrophobic Polytetrafluoroethylene)

View attachment 294935
View attachment 294936

View attachment 294937
Yeah but what's the prices? Lol

I do sterilty testing for bacteria and fungus at a biological labs near me.

Costs me 12 usd and i get the results after 4 days

But I live half of the year in a third world country. Not sure in europe they would agree.

I put the oil in a 1 ml sterile vial. I write on the sticker vitamin b12 and an expiration date.
I curious to know the process on that.. 4 days doesn't seem like it is enought to be able to incubate any growth...jano said 14 days and my sister said 15-20 so both of their processes must be simular.. either way are you able to provide me with the place that does it for 12$?

Looks like your only option for sterile PTFE botte tops is some korean labstore. All the other vendors (Autofil, Labforce and Celltreat) offer it only as non sterile.

If i have to guess, i would say the ulabs that use PTFE bottle tops just get the non sterile ones and yolo it. Not that i would recommend it, but i can't imagine them actually caring that much.

Anyways, order at your own risk lol

PTFE-H (Hydrophilic Polytetrafluoroethylene)

and

PTFE-D (Hydrophobic Polytetrafluoroethylene)

View attachment 294935
View attachment 294936

View attachment 294937
Says for forbidden link.. maybe in a bit ill turn on my VPN and try again.. going back to sleep..