Dirts Brew log

Yeah this is the way, I don't heat anything over 120F I just let it stir for a long ass time if needed and wait for it to dissolve completely.

Best way to do it. Even 110F is fine just need longer
I deffo heat stuff hotter than that.. I heat each compund to whatever the melting point is.

I deffo heat stuff hotter than that.. I heat each compund to whatever the melting point is.
that's another way of doing it, I prefer slow and low, like when you cook your brisket or ribs :D

don't remember who wrote that it's theoretically better to keep heat at a minimum and just spend more time mixing, it degrades less the hormones? something like that, especially for tren is better to keep the heat at a minimum

that's another way of doing it, I prefer slow and low, like when you cook your brisket or ribs :D

don't remember who wrote that it's theoretically better to keep heat at a minimum and just spend more time mixing, it degrades less the hormones? something like that, especially for tren is better to keep the heat at a minimum
I don't mind mixing longer times. But if you have a compound with a melting point of 75c and you only heat it up to 45c your not fully melting that into solution so you risk microscopic partials of undisolved hormone that can possibly cause pip. I read that somewhere and can't tell you where but it made sense. I think @narta was the one that write something like that possibly in the jy pharma thread but can't be certain.

I don't mind mixing longer times. But if you have a compound with a melting point of 75c and you only heat it up to 45c your not fully melting that into solution so you risk microscopic partials of undisolved hormone that can possibly cause pip. I read that somewhere and can't tell you where but it made sense. I think @narta was the one that write something like that possibly in the jy pharma thread but can't be certain.
@narta what's your take on this?

imho i would definitely think heating to melting point is crucial as Dirthand said to fully dissolve all particles etc, but obviously not keeping it at that heat for long , just enough to get into solution and then lower or totally remove from heat? Isnt Test c melting point 151*?

@narta what's your take on this?
This is the post... he doesn't mention heat but that's partly where I drew the logic from...
Edit after talking with my sister which has a chemistry degree heating to the melting point is not nessesary....

Last edited:
This is the post... he doesn't mention heat but that's partly where I drew the logic from...
Edit after talking with my sister which has a chemistry degree heating to the melting point is not nessesary....
but if you follow this logic it would go out of solution when it cools down... don't know I'm conflicted. Do you heat it at those melting point temperature with only BB and then cool it down when you add the carrier oil?

Do you have a melting point table?

but if you follow this logic it would go out of solution when it cools down... don't know I'm conflicted. Do you heat it at those melting point temperature with only BB and then cool it down when you add the carrier oil?

Do you have a melting point table?
The dilute or bb would be what kept it in solution when it cools... there is a melting point chart within the first 5 pages of this thread (or so) i printed it out and laminated it.. I still think you want to get it close to melting point.. the janoshik interview i listen to today actually talked about tren easily degraded by to much heat... by which is the reason it gets darker.. so the darker the tren the more likely it has degration.. sis went on to talk about saturation points and vaporization points but i said stop!!! called her a nerd told her i loved her and got off the phone....

The dilute or bb would be what kept it in solution when it cools... there is a melting point chart within the first 5 pages of this thread (or so) i printed it out and laminated it.. I still think you want to get it close to melting point.. the janoshik interview i listen to today actually talked about tren easily degraded by to much heat... by which is the reason it gets darker.. so the darker the tren the more likely it has degration.. sis went on to talk about saturation points and vaporization points but i said stop!!! called her a nerd told her i loved her and got off the phone....
BA and BB reduce melting point so you can achieve melting point at a lower temperature with those two in the mix

I'm going to check that table

edit my post about 151 melting point, i just read the chart dirthand posted earlier in thread, duh
imho i would definitely think heating to melting point is crucial as Dirthand said to fully dissolve all particles etc, but obviously not keeping it at that heat for long , just enough to get into solution and then lower or totally remove from heat? Isnt Test c melting point 151*?

Back