Do you feel generic hgh has contributed to your fat loss?

forearms

As the title states,what’s your experience?
I know diet plays a massive role regarding results.
Let’s hear your opinion and how your nutrition has been to get the results you describe?

Do I *feel* like it has? No not at all.

What it does do for me is significantly raise the amount of calories I can consume before I start to gain fat.

So your fat level hasn’t decreased at all whilst using hgh? Is that diet related in your opinion?
Or you think even if you did eat clean (less calories) you wouldn’t be lean whilst using generic hgh?

Do I *feel* like it has? No not at all.

What it does do for me is significantly raise the amount of calories I can consume before I start to gain fat.
Exactly this, the effect takes longer to accumulate but this is what I have always noticed. This is nutrition partitioning effects is what I am looking for with HGH

So your fat level hasn’t decreased at all whilst using hgh? Is that diet related in your opinion?
Or you think even if you did eat clean (less calories) you wouldn’t be lean whilst using generic hgh?

Fat loss for me, is diet related. Ive never noticed generic hgh provide a benefit in that area, other than raising my caloric maintenance allowing me to drop fat on a higher caloric deficit.. Thats not to say it hasnt benefited fat loss directly, its just not to a noticable amount whatsoever from my perspective.

We are all different though.

When cutting GH allows me to get lean much, much quicker without having to cut calories as much. When eating in a surplus GH keeps me much leaner and allows me to eat more and have more cheat meals without getting fat.

When cutting GH allows me to get lean much, much quicker without having to cut calories as much. When eating in a surplus GH keeps me much leaner and allows me to eat more and have more cheat meals without getting fat.
At what IU amount and for how long being on it?

Pharma grade is no different than generic if they’re both within acceptable ranges…
Very much true.

What's even more ridiculous than the people who talk about it like two diff substance is those who think the different brands of pharma GH have different side-effects.

There are studies where patients switched brands and zero difference. Why? Because it's the same thing--it's a synthetic product ffs, not home made strawberry jam. If the peptide chain is the correct order and sequence then it's GH, does what GH does.
except, these days it seems some good generics may be even higher quality than pharma.
Where do you get this idea? I remember using scihub to read HPLC study with diff brands of pharmaceutical grade, all tested over 98% purity. With pharma grade there's no "is this really what it says it is" + issues with consistency, which can and do occur with good generic providers.

Very much true.

What's even more ridiculous than the people who talk about it like two diff substance is those who think the different brands of pharma GH have different side-effects.

There are studies where patients switched brands and zero difference. Why? Because it's the same thing--it's a synthetic product ffs, not home made strawberry jam. If the peptide chain is the correct order and sequence then it's GH, does what GH does.

Where do you get this idea? I remember using scihub to read HPLC study with diff brands of pharmaceutical grade, all tested over 98% purity. With pharma grade there's no "is this really what it says it is" + issues with consistency, which can and do occur with good generic providers.
Pharma is allowed to have up to 3-4% Dimer. Good generics have none. And with Janoshik’s new method, pharma is testing, if I recall correctly, is 94-96%, I think with 1-4% Dimer.

Pharma is allowed to have up to 3-4% Dimer. Good generics have none. And with Janoshik’s new method, pharma is testing, if I recall correctly, is 94-96%, I think with 1-4% Dimer.
Serostim tested over 98% (honestly it might have been 99%) no dimer, but I’ve also seen genotropin tests less than 95% with over 2% dimer as I recall. Seems pharma can be as hit and miss as ugl.

Hgh makes cutting while holding onto your lean mass so much easier in my opinion as for op.

Why do I barely get any water retention and thin skin on pharma hgh (Cinnatropin) at 4 iu daily 7 days a week and then run QSC 4 iu daily 7 days a week and I’m holding water? Diet is exactly the same using both brands.It’s really confusing when QSC hgh tests so well (purity,dimer).

Why do I barely get any water retention and thin skin on pharma hgh (Cinnatropin) at 4 iu daily 7 days a week and then run QSC 4 iu daily 7 days a week and I’m holding water? Diet is exactly the same using both brands.It’s really confusing when QSC hgh tests so well (purity,dimer).

Are you measuring dose based on the advertised amount or the tested amount? I know the 10iu test at 11.5-12iu and the 36 at around 42iu. Are you potentially doing more than 4 without realizing it?

Serostim tested over 98% (honestly it might have been 99%) no dimer, but I’ve also seen genotropin tests less than 95% with over 2% dimer as I recall. Seems pharma can be as hit and miss as ugl.

Hgh makes cutting while holding onto your lean mass so much easier in my opinion as for op.

Meso has higher standards for GH quality than pharmaceutical standards. Pharma is allowed lower purity and higher dimer. Those numbers are scoffed here.

People still swear by pharma GH quality, no side effects,,, so what does that say about the relationship between dimer, purity, and side effects?

Pharma grade is no different than generic if they’re both within acceptable ranges… except, these days it seems some good generics may be even higher quality than pharma.

I wish this were true, but at least for myself it's not. Pharm and Generic are not equal, for me.

I wont run pharma due to price and the amount of HGH I want to use, but the question of this thread is a good example.

On generic HGH, I dont notice any enhanced fat loss. On a few IU's of Humatrope, I notice enhanced fat loss. It's all individual.

That said, I dont use HGH for fat loss, so I will stick to generics.