Does HGH improve libido?

beefcake1252

I'm thinking of running a course of hgh for increasing my sex drive. Have any of you HGH users experienced improvements in sexual functioning ect. If so how many iu do you run?

If your having problems at 43 then you should buy stock in Sildenefil lol some of these posts get more ridiculous every week lol

It makes my dick harder, enough that my girl comments on it when I hop back on hgh. Also think it makes me slightly hornier. Main thing I notice is when I get up to and above 5iu I feel that I can go again after climax quicker and better than I used to (definitely don’t run this dose just for boners, that’s a decent dose). So I guess good sex recovery? I love it honestly. That said, I had no issues prior to using hgh, so, as others have said, if you’re running into serious performance issues I’d look elsewhere for true help. I’d say hgh is more like a subtle small extra boost. I’ve heard say of good things about melatonin 2 and pt141 (but also plenty of bad things for some ppl) for sexual function stuff, but I’d bet the classics and a talk to a doctor would be your best bet if you haven’t already done that.

For years now been running different HGH cycles. Zero changes in libido, definitely helps out with sleep and recovery.

For better sexual health diet, sleep, lower caffeine intake and ability to do basic cardio seems to be the best foundation. Followed by daily sublingual Tadalafil and PT 141 for heavier sessions. YMMV

it'll make you tired and want to take naps.

I wish it had this effect on me. Max dose I've been able to tolerate without sides is around 8iu and I still struggle to go to sleep. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure my penis grew some after starting HGH. It seems somewhat girthier and maybe a half inch longer than I remember it being when I was younger and obsessed with the length of such things.

At 52 with my cruise dialed in, some GH, 5mg tadalafil daily, and a run of MT2, I am experiencing the libido and performance of a teenager. I've tried PT141 only acutely and it's effective, but harsh. Running MT2 to get a little darker and get random spontaneous erections throughout the day.

Sponsors

Latest posts