Don’t call it a comeback

You wouldnt be the first that this had happened to.

It works in reverse as well
My training partner gained some crazy strength on a 20lb cut last year.
He was into Bodybuolding.. and had just started following me in Powerlifting.
His tendons and CNS blew up even in a deficit.

I'm assuming it can go the opposite way as well
That’s crazy... I guess even the “rules” aren’t concrete. The body is an insane thing, man.

-On a side note, bodybuilding training is kind of addicting when you’re seeing shit grow lol.

Not much volume today. Took it kinda easy.

Shoulders

Multi Grip Strict Press

140 x6

170 x6

220 x1 -Multi Grip PR

140 x12, 10

140 (wide grip) x10

Seated DB Press

55 x18, 16, 14, 12

-Tried these for the first time since injuring my shoulder—they feel great again. Gonna add them in again.

Supported Rear flies

25 x20, 16, 12, 11

Lat raises

25 2x12, 10

15 3x12

Shrugs

135 x50

Not much variation tonight. Volume basics.

Press / Arms

CG Incline Bench -Volume

135 x10

185 x10

205 6x8 -Holy volume. Last set was 0 RIR

135 x18

JM Press

95 x10

145 x8

155 x5

95 x15, 12

DB Preacher Curl

25 3x10

15 x22

Hammer Curl

50 2x10

25 x20, 12

On our way to the airport to head to Colombia for 2 weeks. The wife said they have some pretty cool old school gyms there in Bogota—looking forward to checking them out. Hoping I can get 2-3 workouts in a week so that this doesn’t turn into a shit show of a deload.

-Doubled up the Test and Tren to make up for the 2 weeks. Lol.

Gyms are still closed here...Damn. Looks like a 2 week deload. However, if I keep my diet, which is easy here cos all of the food is natural—I should still be right on track.

Got some ink work planned and a lot of traveling. It’s a whole different world down here, since I’ve never traveled out of the US lol.

B5BABD69-8456-4CC0-8FE5-DD8C52B37CFE.jpeg
-Food is natural, but gah damn it’s so cheap...and fucking delicious. This platter cost $4 American lmao. Idk boys...I’ll have to weigh myself when I get back haha.

Got back to the states last night...work told me I had to quarantine for 2 weeks, so I guess I have some time to get back into the swing of things. Left for vacation @ 246, weighed myself last night @ 248 +full from dinner, so really no difference. Happy for that.

-started slow today. + restarted the RP diet app...if I keep the same consistency, I’ll be 230 in 12’ish weeks... looking to be 215-220 by the end of September...If I can do that, I’ll be in a good position to bulk by November.

Press / Chest focus

Flat Bench

135 x20

185 x10

235 x8, 5

210 x8, 6

DB Fly Press

50 x12, 2x10

DB Fly

25 x18, 12

Inc DB -Light

50 2x15

Good photos, looks like a good tourist spo.
Not sure if the quarantine is just for work or if that’s a state thing where you live. I don’t see why you couldn’t get a test. A couple days would be nice but No way I’d sit at home for 2 weeks.

Good photos, looks like a good tourist spo.
Not sure if the quarantine is just for work or if that’s a state thing where you live. I don’t see why you couldn’t get a test. A couple days would be nice but No way I’d sit at home for 2 weeks.
NYS doesn’t require quarantine anymore. They “recommend” it after every international travel—but it’s not mandatory. So I’m not sure why TF these guys are telling me I can’t come to work. Plus, I had to take 2 Covid tests just to get on the plane home, lol... this shit is dumb and overkill. But like I said, I’ll just get back into my routine and get my diet going again—plus get some riding in on the bike, so no biggie. But shit, what if we were needing cash, ya know?

Yea, their whole shit is just tedium and a hinderance to people lives at this position. There obviously better ways to deal without COVID than quarantines Of healthy people that pass COVID tests. What’s the point of the vaccines and testing if they’re gona treat people like shit?

Thursday - Shoulders

Seated DB Press

25 x30

50 x15

70 x20, 10

25 x35

Upright row

50 x20

70 x16, 12

Rear Delt flies

25 x16, 12, 9

Seated side Lat raises

15 x16, 14,

-Cut the volume down this week so I can work back up to it again. After coming off vacation, these workouts still leave a decent dejnt

Fri - Press / Arms

CG Inc Bench -light

135 x15, 12

205 x8, 2x7, 5

inc skull crusher

70 2x10

50 x10

EZ Curl bar (close grip / wide grip)

50 x18, 2x12

Tricep Band PD x80 reps

-Cut carbs on this diet cycle, I can definitely feel it in the strength area

Fri - Press / Arms

CG Inc Bench -light

135 x15, 12

205 x8, 2x7, 5

inc skull crusher

70 2x10

50 x10

EZ Curl bar (close grip / wide grip)

50 x18, 2x12

Tricep Band PD x80 reps

-Cut carbs on this diet cycle, I can definitely feel it in the strength area
You running anything besides cruise or trt?

You running anything besides cruise or trt?
100mgs of Test / 100mgs of Tren E. every 10 days

just enough to not feel totally flat, and keep things running... idek if the Tren is doing anything at that low dose, but I had some so I’ve been using it at that dose on this cut.

-I Plan on blasting when this cut is over tho

Have you had bloods on that? I think I took my test that low once but it was test p and I was dosing at least eod. Its much easier to diet but the muscle loss is there for sure.

Have you had bloods on that? I think I took my test that low once but it was test p and I was dosing at least eod. Its much easier to diet but the muscle loss is there for sure.
I haven’t, but I should soon. I might have to raise the test.