• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

DopingDoctor.com

Doctor Doping

Let me introduce my online shop DopingDoctor.com
We provide international shipment from one of the European Union country.

We have 2 characteristics, which we apply the greatest value:

1. Producer quality (all our products are straight from the manufacturer or if not possible from the very large wholesale distributors)
2. A very well-secured package (we use an interesting and extremely discreet packaging of our products, which allows us to send even in the most dangerous areas)

No minimum order
Payment Western Union, T/T, Bitcoins

dopingdoctor.com

I'm part of another forum as a sponsor and till now I have nice reviews. I think that my biggest advantage is well-secured package. In the matter of fact some of my customers said that they haven't seen such innovative way of packing.

Profile says 50% discount for meso-rx members lol really? That hyperlink isn't even working for me.

Hard to say. If it give me a nice sell here can be forever but If for example "the cavalry" as
MindlessWork said will kill me only for a while.
So you're basically threatening people by saying if no one berates you and digs into you as a source then you'll give everyone 50% off all the time. But if people do, then the discount will end?

You are a source with injectables that people will put in their body, you will be shipping through customs so security there is an issue, people will be providing you their personal info so security there is an issue, and that's just the beginning. You wouldn't want people to scrutinize every detail of this process to protect themselves? That says a lot about you in itself

If for example someone will delete this Thread will be honest for my customers from others forums that I give a -50% discout for forum meso-rx members which don't want my services?

I know the risk and please believe me security is the most important think to me.