sojanmehlbrot

Hey guys,

So I have ordered 10g of Arimidex (Anastrozole) powder from Qingdao Sigma Chemicals. Due to my own stupidity I haven't considered how I will dose the powder.
There are varying sources talking about different amounts to take ranging from 0,25mg every other day to 1mg every day but I think taking 0,5mg every other day seems to be the best as it is also mentioned by Dr. Bill Roberts in the Arimidex Wiki on Meso-Rx.
All those recommended intakes pose the problem of dosing the powder. To weigh such small amounts a very precise scale would be needed, as even a margin of error of 0.5mg could really mess with my estrogen levels. Those scales cost a lot so I don't think I can get one (if you know a precise scale that is affordable please tell me).
Another way of dosing would be a dissolution but I have no idea on how to do that.

One thing i am wondering is if the powder contains fillers because 10g just seems like such a copious amount. In theory the Anastrazole would last me 110 years on a dosage of 0,5mg every other day.

So the two questions (actually three now that I think about it) that I want to ask are:

1. Does anyone have experience with Anastrazole or any aromatase inhibitor for that matter ordered as a powder (from Qingdao Sigma Chemicals)?

2. How would you recommend dosing the Anastrazole?

3. If I would make a dissolution, does it have an expiring date, or does the Anastrazole itself expire someday? And how should I store the Anastrazole (at what temperature)?

Thanks in advance for any answers

Anastrazole is not highly water-soluble, but it's enough for dosing. Saturation is about 0.5 mg/mL at room temperature if your water is neutral to very weakly basic.

My two cents, I'd back off from that by quite a substantial amount (0.1-2 mg/mL) so that I knew none of it was ever falling out of solution. I would also be pretty anal about checking bloodwork on an AI, and a lower concentration makes it easier to manipulate dosing accurately.

The concern of anything stored in water is always going to be sterility. At the very least, you'll have to filter sterilize it once. From the chemical information available, it looks like it is thermally stable at 100 C so boiling is an option. If you keep it in a bottle, you risk introducing bacteria every time you open it, so you'll have to try something cleverish. Maybe backload it into a massive syringe immediately after boiling or filtering and dispense aliquots as needed through a filter so that the system is never open to contamination.

Chalk this up as an error and buy 100 1mg tabs of pharma grade for $15 and a $5 dollar pill splitter, likely a year's supply, or roll the dice on your health with easy mismeasurements and/or a contaminated liquid suspensions.

Oral suspension:
https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/arimidex/ (ARIMIDEX)
Powder: per 1 gram of Anastrozole
Produces: Highest concentration made – 5mg/ml

Requirements
1 gram of Anastrozole powder
1 beaker suitable for holding the volume of liquids
19.9ml of PEG 300
179.1ml of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol

Can you message me where I can get pharma for $15

I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to tell you right here. PCT24x7.biz , a sponsor here in the Steroid underground forum.

Here's the finasteride, this single best thing you can do to preserve your hair. This is the king of all the tools for keeping your hair for a lifetime. Start with .5mg a day (half pill). If no intolerable sides after a week increase to 1mg / day for best effect. Most guys don't have sides at 1mg.

IMG_8184.jpeg

If you want the #2 best thing you can do, it's oral minoxidil. 2.5mg a day will visibly thicken and increase the density of your hair after about 4 months. Split this tab in half.

IMG_8185.jpeg

Both the Fin and Minox will induce shedding after a little while, don't let that scare you off. Older poor quality hairs will be ejected as the follicle prepares to grow a thicker new hair on its next cycle.

There's also ketoconozole 2% shampoo which they sell, but it has to be shipped seperately so 6 100 ml bottles end up being around $40. Fin is a 10/10 in effectiveness. Minox is 7/10. and the shampoo is around a 2/10 by comparison. So you'll have to decide how far you want to go.

Everything's also 15% off there right now until June 17th.

Feel free to message me with any other questions or post them here.

PS. I was mistaken, a year's worth of Fin is $3 lol.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to tell you right here. PCT24x7.biz , a sponsor here in the Steroid underground forum.

Here's the finasteride, this single best thing you can do to preserve your hair. This is the king of all the tools for keeping your hair for a lifetime. Start with .5mg a day (half pill). If no intolerable sides after a week increase to 1mg / day for best effect. Most guys don't have sides at 1mg.

View attachment 285915

If you want the #2 best thing you can do, it's oral minoxidil. 2.5mg a day will visibly thicken and increase the density of your hair after about 4 months. Split this tab in half.

View attachment 285916

Both the Fin and Minox will induce shedding after a little while, don't let that scare you off. Older poor quality hairs will be ejected as the follicle prepares to grow a thicker new hair on its next cycle.

There's also ketoconozole 2% shampoo which they sell, but it has to be shipped seperately so 6 100 ml bottles end up being around $40. Fin is a 10/10 in effectiveness. Minox is 7/10. and the shampoo is around a 2/10 by comparison. So you'll have to decide how far you want to go.

Everything's also 15% off there right now until June 17th.

Feel free to message me with any other questions or post them here.

PS. I was mistaken, a year's worth of Fin is $3 lol.
I'm confused does minox contain Anastrozol? I thought minox was for hair regrowth I'm a missing something in the inactive ingredients?

I'm confused does minox contain Anastrozol? I thought minox was for hair regrowth I'm a missing something in the inactive ingredients?

OMG I was so tired last night I answered a different question in response to your post. Here's the Anastrozole, obviously you'll need to split the pills. Sorry, man, still good advice for saving your hair if you're ordering at PCT24x7 anyway lol.

IMG_8186.jpeg

Brands are equivalent so it doesn't matter which you get.

Sponsors

Latest posts