MESO-Rx Sponsor Driada Medical

You are absolutely right. I recently wrote an article about androgenic alopecia where I recommended taking 0.25 mg of finasteride.

I've been using finasteride myself for over a year now. I think its side effects for people using TRT are absolutely not terrible. Derek from Derek More Plates More Dates also wrote about this and I completely agree with him. If there are enough androgens in your blood, then finasteride will not reduce your erection and libido in any way.

In the future, we will make finasteride 0.25 mg instead of 1 mg, but at the moment we have a lot of packages with 1 mg.

As I said before, I always recommend using pillcutter to divide the tablet into 4 parts.
Really great. Just started low dose finasteride, the only thing I hate about it is the pill splitting, so this will be a welcomed change! Kudos for actually taking suggestions. Can't say any other lab has been as open as driada.

2x Testosterone blood results from Driada Testosterone Enanthate
Batchnr:
Pin schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Friday

225 mg EW: 22.5 nmol/l = 648 ng/dl (June 14th, Friday)
280 mg EW: 31.2 nmol/l = 900 ng/dl (July 4th, Thursday)
Conversions performed by this conversion tool from steroidplotter.com.

Minimum Expected values based on steroidplotter.com
225 mg EW: 41.5 nmol/l = 1200 ng/dl
280 mg EW: 60.2 nmol/l = 1800 ng/dl

Discussion:
Note, the exact same batch used (701688) has a labtest result posted by an admin of the Official Driada Medical Telegram "SharkJ".
Chat link: View: t.me/c/1711674795/1/314506

A picture on the labtest result includes a syringe, with liquid inside and the batch number 701688. written onto the syringe with marker.
There is no proof, that the contents inside said syringe is actually Driada's product.
The labtest result of what is claimed to be Driada's Testosterone Enanthate batch 701688 showing a concentration equal to Pharma Grade testosterone of 249 mg/ml, while the blood analysis twice indicated the actual concentration of Driada's Testosterone Enanthate batch 701688 to be approx. 125 mg/ml leads us to suspect the laboratory HPLC test results to be forged using Pharmaceutical testosterone. Do with this information as you wish.

Warmest regards, AGNTSMITH
Well I recently posted my bloodwork using Driada T enanthate at 0.05cc/day, that's less than 100mg per week and it puts me at 836ng/dl (28.6 nmol/l).

I know people who need to take 150mg of pharma grade test per week to get similar levels, so what you're saying is stupid. Steroidplotters are based on averages, you have no clue where you sit on the spectrum, you could be a high metabolizer or low metabolizer, how would you know where you sit on the spectrum?

How you metabolize the drug can even depend on where you inject (IM or Subq) and the type of oil used.

Well I recently posted my bloodwork using Driada T enanthate at 0.05cc/day, that's less than 100mg per week and it puts me at 836ng/dl (28.6 nmol/l).

I know people who need to take 150mg of pharma grade test per week to get similar levels, so what you're saying is stupid. Steroidplotters are based on averages, you have no clue where you sit on the spectrum, you could be a high metabolizer or low metabolizer, how would you know where you sit on the spectrum?

How you metabolize the drug can even depend on where you inject (IM or Subq) and the type of oil used.
Thats a very good healthy TRT number, do you inject sub q with it being that small of a dosage?

I tried Driada test cyp sub q but got welts (0.15ml)

Really great. Just started low dose finasteride, the only thing I hate about it is the pill splitting, so this will be a welcomed change! Kudos for actually taking suggestions. Can't say any other lab has been as open as driada.
Yes, I agree with you, it pisses me off too, but unfortunately, at the moment when we were developing the product, I did not know about the studies that prove that 0.2 mg also significantly reduces DHT in the blood.

Now I take a pack of Finastelad and once every 4 months I start сutting pills and put them in a separate box so that I don't have to do it every day.

Thank you for your feedback bro, we are always very pleased when people say something good because we put in a lot of work every day.

I am very glad that there are people here who understand these things. If we were giving away a prize for the best answer, then you would take the first place! :cool: Thank you mate!

@Driada Medical would you consider making a TRT formula that is sub q friendly ? Ideally Test cyp dosed no more than 200mg/ml and has a carrier oil that doesn’t cause site irritation at dosages as small as 0.2ml ?

Just thought I’d ask.

I doubt it's the oil or solvents, from what i've seen this depends individually. I have no pip or lumps with subq with their test E and their primo. I used 0,4ml every day. I've tried GSO, sesame and their mix with MCT (i think they have it on primo?) as well as castor oil from a pharma test. Also if i'm not mistaken @Jabroni_Meathead uses their Cyp subc with no prob.

I doubt it's the oil or solvents, from what i've seen this depends individually. I have no pip or lumps with subq with their test E and their primo. I used 0,4ml every day. I've tried GSO, sesame and their mix with MCT (i think they have it on primo?) as well as castor oil from a pharma test. Also if i'm not mistaken @Jabroni_Meathead uses their Cyp subc with no prob.
Well I use their test cyp WITH problems doing it sub q (tried heating it up aswell before you ask) hence why I’m asking, I’ve used many many brands and esters and carrier oils so I know what I’m on about, haven’t used Driada since 2023 but thought I’d give them another go.

Well I use their test cyp WITH problems doing it sub q (tried heating it up aswell before you ask) hence why I’m asking, I’ve used many many brands and esters and carrier oils so I know what I’m on about, haven’t used Driada since 2023 but thought I’d give them another go.

I know you do, also i wouldn't ask if you heat it since i don't heat anything except castor oil during the winter since it't hard to push with 29G and still don't have any problems. The other brands and esters you used you mean subq without any problems?

@Driada Medical I see you mention the use of MCT in addition to sesame in some preparations. Can you clarify if MCT is also used to augment the sesame oil in current testosterone cypionate batch? Unfortunately had some bad reactions to MCT in past.

A lot of awesome domestic sources. Why driada?
You are absolutely correct. I mention them mostly because their testing comes back consistently on point and/or less than a couple % variance. Now, I’ve only been a part or this forum for like 6-7 weeks so I am still relatively new and I’m sure there are numerous others with consistent testing performance.

Thats a very good healthy TRT number, do you inject sub q with it being that small of a dosage?

I tried Driada test cyp sub q but got welts (0.15ml)
So Subq in the belly doesn't feel great for me either, so now I use BD Micro-Fine 0.3mm x 8mm slin pins, super small needles, and pin my quads (on the side). Just about getting into the muscle but because the needle is so small you barely feel it.

Small order received, 12 days for receipt, comment that I had a small problem with the cc payment gateway, it froze, but I contacted them and the next day it was solved. comment that I am currently doing a cycle of Cut with their products Testo Cipionate, Oxa, Primo and Maste and it's going great, great congestion and great body recomposition, the pip issue is nothing at all, I've been using the brand for a few years now and it's always great.

Attachments

• IMG_20240628_234410.jpg
    IMG_20240628_234410.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 14
@Driada Medical would you consider making a TRT formula that is sub q friendly ? Ideally Test cyp dosed no more than 200mg/ml and has a carrier oil that doesn’t cause site irritation at dosages as small as 0.2ml ?

Just thought I’d ask.
1. Our testosterone enanthate is made with grape seed oil. This oil seems to be the best choice for SubQ injections.

Grape seed oil often has a lower viscosity and is much easier to inject with a thin injection needle compared to cottonseed oil. Grape seed oil is also known as the least inflammatory injection oil. For these reasons, we believe that the testosterone contained in grape seed oil is the optimal solution for subcutaneous administration of testosterone.

2. You have read our thoughts. We are going to reduce the concentration of testosterone cypionate to 200 mg in order to avoid crystallization.

Back