• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
I ran 100IU over 6 weeks. I’ve never ran growth hormone before so I didn’t know what to expect.

I retained more water and recovery from resistance exercise was quicker, I’m not really sure what other obvious effects you’re meant to see from it. I didn’t get my IGF levels tested because it’s really expensive where I live.

I did a blood serum growth hormone test, since I cannot get a proper lab analysis done in my country. Pinned 5 iu's i.m. in the delt and had blood drawn at 3 hour mark. Result came in at 19,0 µg/l (ref range 0,00-2,5 µg/l). Good stuff. This is one of the highest results I've had with any HGH with the same testing protocol. I'd love to hear others experiences too.

Cannot find it. Can you send me in private if possible? Thanks
Here you go

1653485294157.jpeg

Gentlemen!

Let me announce a new coupon for a 50% discount

This time your choice fell on Drostanolone Enanthate(you really like it, ha?) and the coupon is already available in our TG channel.

https://t.me/driadamedicaleu

This week has another voting, and now it's not about one product only, it's about the bundles! Wow! Let's participate! ;) :cool:

Thanks. I read you did an intramuscular injection in the delt. Why not subcutaneos? And you wait 3 hours from the injection for the blood test?
It is supposed to be the standard protocol to test blood serum hGH levels, although it has always been 10 IU I.M. pinned and blood extraction after 2.5-3.5hours of the pinning.
But you can use any amount and stick with it to compare, even if you want to do it S.C. every time, as long as you use the same method and timming to compare your own results

Been at customs since the 9th. Definitely expecting a seizure letter at this point.

Attachments

• C7336430-78D4-425A-B69D-0F7BFD674244.jpeg
    C7336430-78D4-425A-B69D-0F7BFD674244.jpeg
    305.4 KB · Views: 82
Good afternoon, gentlemen!

I didn't immediately answer your question because I forgot ... I decided to make a video answer;) - here it is:

The fact is that the value of 1.1 ml is set in the settings of our bottling line so we were surprised to hear that you counted 0.9 ml. But i think it's possible...

Let's try to figure it out:

1) A small amount of oil will always remain in the needle, on the walls of the ampoule, etc. For the purity of the experiment, I let the ampoule stand for about 10 minutes so that all the oil glass down.

2) Coefficient of thermal expansion. Yes.

View attachment 163607

It is no secret that bodies expand when heated and contract when cooled. So, for example, the height of the Eiffel Tower can change by 12 centimeters depending on the temperature!

In our case, the magnitudes are not so impressive, but the change in volume is visible for sure.

For example, I am lazy and sometimes I don’t heat the oil in the ampoule, but I put the ready-made syringe on the warm GPU radiator, and about 0.1 - 0.05 ml of oil ALWAYS accumulates in the plastic needle safety cap, which leaves the syringe due to thermal expansion.

0.007/°C is an acceptable approximate average value for oils. As a rule of thumb, oils may be expected to increase in volume by more than 1% of their total volume for each 14°C temperature increase. In particular, in the case of oils requiring heating, the ullage space must be calculated accordingly.

Let's count so... The usual comfortable temperature at home is about 25 degrees Celsius, it is advisable to warm the oil for a good injection to body temperature, that is, 36.6 degrees. This is more than 10 degrees, and the same 1 ml + remains on the walls, from which, alas, you can’t run away.

But even with this, yesterday I filmed the process of filling the syringe and I got 1.1 ml, even with all of the above.

View attachment 163608

View attachment 163609

I would be happy to check something other than MENT if you want.

I’ve been mixing my amps of test undecanoate with Deca since I started on Driada gear so it’s not been possible to judge the exact volume of the vial. I stopped the Deca a few weeks ago so now I’m drawing just the testosterone.

I can categorically say no matter what the ambient temperature, having completely emptied the ampoule and left no appreciable amount of oil behind, that I’m getting 0.9ml. This is consistent over (so far) 3 ampoules.

Is it the case @Driada Medical that you were dosing the amps a little low but now they’re 1ml? When I reorder, will the amps I receive be dosed at 1ml rather than 0.9ml?

By the way, I’m fine with the fact that you may have had teething problems that you’ve now rectified. The product is still really really good and 100% worth the money I spent on it. Your customer service is top-notch too. But better to admit the issue, right?

You’re all about gaining the trust of your customers and you’re doing a good job of that. Being transparent about any past dosing issue will increase the trust we have in you even more.

I’ve been mixing my amps of test undecanoate with Deca since I started on Driada gear so it’s not been possible to judge the exact volume of the vial. I stopped the Deca a few weeks ago so now I’m drawing just the testosterone.

I can categorically say no matter what the ambient temperature, having completely emptied the ampoule and left no appreciable amount of oil behind, that I’m getting 0.9ml. This is consistent over (so far) 3 ampoules.

Is it the case @Driada Medical that you were dosing the amps a little low but now they’re 1ml? When I reorder, will the amps I receive be dosed at 1ml rather than 0.9ml?

By the way, I’m fine with the fact that you may have had teething problems that you’ve now rectified. The product is still really really good and 100% worth the money I spent on it. Your customer service is top-notch too. But better to admit the issue, right?

You’re all about gaining the trust of your customers and you’re doing a good job of that. Being transparent about any past dosing issue will increase the trust we have in you even more.
Hello, sir.

we didn't change anything in our process and machine tuning , but just to check.... what is your testo U batch number?