Would you also make salbutamol tablets?

Hello sir!
We did not plan to sell this substance, however, if demand shows high, we will consider adding it to the line.
To date, you are the first person to ask about it. In my opinion, Clen is well known and predictable in sports applications

Hello sir!
We did not plan to sell this substance, however, if demand shows high, we will consider adding it to the line.
To date, you are the first person to ask about it. In my opinion, Clen is well known and predictable in sports applications
Some people also like to use it as an asthma medication, or as a bronchodilator in general. Some people prefer the shorter half life of salbutamol. It's also less cardio toxic than clenbuterol. Most people will prefer clenbuterol for fat burning, but there are a lot of people, including me, that like salbutamol. I don't know how the demand would be. That might be something to ask everyone on telegram.

What's the difference between nebido (Testosterone undecanoate) and your Andriolos?? Any difference

Lg
Abu
Hello, sir!

Nebido is a trade name of Bayer, as is Andriolos is a trade name of Driada Medical, while the active ingredient (Testosterone undecanoate) is identical in both products.

Bayer uses castor oil, while we use sesame seed oil.
Below is a template of kinematic viscosity measurements (mm2/s) - Fluid resistance with most major carrier oils. Top being thickest, and last being thinnest..

Castor 297.0
Crambe 53.6
High-Oleic Safflower 41.2
Peanut 39.6
Sunflower 37.1
Grapeseed 37.0
Sesame 35.3
Corn 34.9
Cottonseed 33.5
Soybean 32.6
Safflower 31.3

Castor oil is cheaper, and Bayer isn't shy about it. While it is a bit difference in half-life of the drugs, based on different oils (yes, I was surprised too) -

1665994470843.png

Serum concentrations (mean S.E.M.) of testosterone (upper panel) after single dose i.m. injections of 1000 mg TU in tea seed oil in 7 hypogonadal men (study I, squares) or castor oil in 14 hypogonadal men (study II, circles). Broken lines indicate normal range of testosterone.

castor oil has, according to experiments, a longer half life, which also leads to a lower increase in estradiol. it has more problems with a pips, prolonged negative sensations in the injection area, and difficulty in syringe recruitment and administration. The fact that 4 ml of nebido is administered at a time creates severe discomfort in motion. Even for people who get an injection by a nurse once a month, I think there is a big difference in the comfort of the application.

I think there is a big difference in the comfort of the application.
You have no idea how much different it is... not to mention the harpoon you need to push it through.. years and years of pain before I discover AAS and labs like yours which offer a humane experience that don't leave you kripple till the next injection.

Gentlemen!

1666001284418.png

It's time, to sum up the voting results and announce a new coupon for a 50% discount

Anavaros 10mg (Oxandrolone) is available with a 50% discount until the end of Sunday - a good opportunity to get the safest steroid while paying less, this deal is one of the best!

I
Hello, sir!

Nebido is a trade name of Bayer, as is Andriolos is a trade name of Driada Medical, while the active ingredient (Testosterone undecanoate) is identical in both products.

Bayer uses castor oil, while we use sesame seed oil.
Below is a template of kinematic viscosity measurements (mm2/s) - Fluid resistance with most major carrier oils. Top being thickest, and last being thinnest..

Castor 297.0
Crambe 53.6
High-Oleic Safflower 41.2
Peanut 39.6
Sunflower 37.1
Grapeseed 37.0
Sesame 35.3
Corn 34.9
Cottonseed 33.5
Soybean 32.6
Safflower 31.3

Castor oil is cheaper, and Bayer isn't shy about it. While it is a bit difference in half-life of the drugs, based on different oils (yes, I was surprised too) -

View attachment 174197

Serum concentrations (mean S.E.M.) of testosterone (upper panel) after single dose i.m. injections of 1000 mg TU in tea seed oil in 7 hypogonadal men (study I, squares) or castor oil in 14 hypogonadal men (study II, circles). Broken lines indicate normal range of testosterone.

castor oil has, according to experiments, a longer half life, which also leads to a lower increase in estradiol. it has more problems with a pips, prolonged negative sensations in the injection area, and difficulty in syringe recruitment and administration. The fact that 4 ml of nebido is administered at a time creates severe discomfort in motion. Even for people who get an injection by a nurse once a month, I think there is a big difference in the comfort of the application.
Very interesting ,I had cottonseed oil in my prescribed Test Cyp so good to know you use something of similar viscosity as I do sub q shots.

Do you use Ethyl in your test cyp as recall you saying you used small amounts?

I

Very interesting ,I had cottonseed oil in my prescribed Test Cyp so good to know you use something of similar viscosity as I do sub q shots.

Do you use Ethyl in your test cyp as recall you saying you used small amounts?
Hello, sir!
Yes, you are right, It's not a major component for sure, we use minimum doses of Ethyl to improve the fluidity, solubility, and stability of the product.

In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.

Good morning, gentlemen!

Today is Tuesday, and you know that it's a good day for shopping , so...

Enjoy a 7% discount on all products! TODAY!

1666081437760.png

And, of course, don't forget to add our awesome Anavaros(Oxandrolone) to your cart because the
50% discount on this drug will last until the end of the week only!

Coupon for Oxandrolone can be found on our Telegram Channel https://t.me/driadamedicaleu

Hey, Driada!

Once upon a time you gave me advice on training and sent me memes)
Now, after a short illness, I decided to resume my gym membership
I analyzed several months of training in the gym and realized that my partner is progressing much faster than me.
Why? Can you suggest me something to improve my performance?

Best regards, Panda

Last edited:
Hey, Driada!

I analyzed several months of training in the gym and realized that my partner is progressing much faster than me.

Best regards, Panda

Hello, sir!
I will be happy to help you! So tell me more about your goals and KPIs you used to assess your(and your partner's lol) achievements in a gym?

Hey, Driada!

Best regards, Panda

maybe your training buddy is already ordering stuff from driada and you only ask for training advice

Hey, Driada!

Best regards, Panda

I think we should replace this dialogue with PM.

Good morning, Gentlemen.

In the meantime, I remind you about our awesome Anavaros(Oxandrolone) to your cart because the
50% discount on this drug will last until the end of the week only!

Coupon for Oxandrolone can be found on our Telegram Channel https://t.me/driadamedicaleu

The last time i ordered with bank transfer it took about 10 days to switch from pending to packaging, yesterday i ordered oxa with promo code. It is already in packaging state. Big improvement, Big up for Driada.

The last time i ordered with bank transfer it took about 10 days to switch from pending to packaging, yesterday i ordered oxa with promo code. It is already in packaging state. Big improvement, Big up for Driada.

Hello, sir, and thank you for your short feedback.:)

We are doing our best for every order. 10 days is super long for our process: if you write me your order number in PM, I will make a little investigation.

But most likely the product you ordered, was out of stock at the moment of packaging, and we were waiting for the supply.

Gentlemen!

As you know, our shop constantly makes promos and offers to ease your supply and make a really good offer! You can find the one or several that are most suitable for you:

- Happy Hour on Tuesdays (automatic 7% discount on all products)
- Sunday auctions
- Product of the week with 50% discount
- Additional 10% discount when paying with BTC
- Giveaways (store credits, reward points, gift products, etc.).
- Free shipping on orders over 200 euros.
- And, of course, holiday discounts and so on.

In addition to this, we are introducing a new system of rewards for your reviews with the opportunity to get up to 35% discount on any order. All the details will be described soon – we will publish it here and the post will be pinned on our TG channel!

See ya!:D