• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
As always quick and reliable.

The package is well packed, and they keep everything in check untill package is received.

Hi there,
I ordered the Driada Primo. Looks Amazing! Feels very good 2. I will update you guys in a few weeks on the Resulst. First Week Done and the carrieroil seems to be very good no pips and stuff like that. But Unfortunatly the Ampules are dosed 0,9 you never get a nice 1,0ml out of them:(
All in All iam looking forward to get more Driada:cool:
Keep the good Work Up!

Impressive photo by our fan from central Europe.

DSC_0497.jpg

Thanks, we appreciate your masterpiece, sir - I know, you reading this.;)
Will post your other photos later.

Ordered on 28/03.
Arrived 07/04

Paid with bitcoin, which was confirmed pretty instantly.

Got very fast and polite support via email and telegram.

Tracking number was avaible after 2 days if im not mistaken.

Overall, im pretty exited trying this new brand, nice website, easy and fast to order, love the marketing and the support.

I hope the 25 reviews promo is still on as im looking forward to make another purchase, but a bigger one this time.

Will make another post after i try the stuff

Attachments

• IMG_20220408_174540.jpg
    IMG_20220408_174540.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20220408_174613.jpg
    IMG_20220408_174613.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 62
Just got my order in today. 4 vials of primo. Boxes and vials all look nice and everything, but I had a slight issue where none of the verification codes work. Every single one of them states it is not an authenticate product. I sent and email and will update on the compounds after this is sorted out.

In order to ensure you in our statements on a high level of manufacturing and quality control we would like to share a short video, we made, especially for MESO-Rx community.

Nice intro, are you planning on testing every single batch?? i am counting on it, i´ll be making a test order soon

Ho

how to achieve performance enhancement (strength, recovery, work capacity), without gaining mass or water weight? This is what I spend my time researching. It would be interesting to see your take on the subject and useful for your customers who are into sport rather than bodybuilding.
outside of the more exotic types of gear like the Clear etc, TBol is probably your best bet. You will gain a little weight but you won't dry out nasty like Winstrol and strength gains with TBol are nutty all things considered.

I appreciate this question, it's more along my lines of things to discuss than posing in bikinis (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

@SkankHunt maybe you have some input on this question as you deal with MMA so frequently?

Just got my order in today. 4 vials of primo. Boxes and vials all look nice and everything, but I had a slight issue where none of the verification codes work. Every single one of them states it is not an authenticate product. I sent and email and will update on the compounds after this is sorted out.
To expand on this:
Found the issue, kind of. QR codes didnt work but product codes checked out on driadaverify , but codes did not work on the driadashop website. I do believe this is just a website error and the products are legit.

outside of the more exotic types of gear like the Clear etc, TBol is probably your best bet. You will gain a little weight but you won't dry out nasty like Winstrol and strength gains with TBol are nutty all things considered.

I appreciate this question, it's more along my lines of things to discuss than posing in bikinis (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

@SkankHunt maybe you have some input on this question as you deal with MMA so frequently?
The most popular compounds I see guys use are EQ, HGH and Deca. Not too many guys are big on orals. Anavar was the most popular and tbol was up there too. I’ve had a bunch of guys ask for Cheque drops or whatever but I don’t believe anyone carried them besides British Dragon.

The most popular compounds I see guys use are EQ, HGH and Deca. Not too many guys are big on orals. Anavar was the most popular and tbol was up there too. I’ve had a bunch of guys ask for Cheque drops or whatever but I don’t believe anyone carried them besides British Dragon.
Quingdao seems to carry cheque drops FYI. As mibolerone orals.

To expand on this:
Found the issue, kind of. QR codes didnt work but product codes checked out on driadaverify , but codes did not work on the driadashop website. I do believe this is just a website error and the products are legit.

Good morning, sir!

There is no option to check QR codes on the driadashop website, only product codes.

But, I will write you in DM to specify the problem

1649677255508.png

Oooh yeah, we did it! We know how much you like our reward points system, and therefore, until April 23, you will receive double charges when placing any order
1f4aa.png
Have a nice shopping, gentlemen!

Tren50.jpg

Good evening, gentlemen!

We hope that your weekend was wonderful, and your Monday was productive;)

It's time to sum up the results of the weekly voting. Your choice was Trenbolone Enanthate and now it has a 50% discount!

You can get the coupon on our Telegram channel and it will be valid until next Monday:cool: