• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
ehmm cuz thast why we are her to see how trusworty the Driada is....? Why are you her?

I think it's fairly obvious already that Driada is GTG. Reviews are useful for the community but posting a day by day update about an order or reship is tedious and boring to read bro.

Everyone is free to post whatever they want to about sources though...i suppose :rolleyes:

I'd get really frustrated if I was a seller on here and had to deal with the type of reviews that regularly get posted on Meso.

Last edited:
Got my order yesterday, it took only 6 working days from the payment! Overall I am very satisfied with the communication and service, definitely will order again in the future.
Ordered just two things I want to finish the powerlifting meet preparation with, hopefully I will finally hit that 900kg total. :) I've never taken halo before...just methyltest, so I'm very curious. Does anyone have some experience with it?

And thanks for the nice sticker :D

Attachments

• IMG_20220607_124414.jpg
    IMG_20220607_124414.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20220607_124322.jpg
    IMG_20220607_124322.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 96
Got my order yesterday, it took only 6 working days from the payment! Overall I am very satisfied with the communication and service, definitely will order again in the future.
Ordered just two things I want to finish the powerlifting meet preparation with, hopefully I will finally hit that 900kg total. :) I've never taken halo before...just methyltest, so I'm very curious. Does anyone have some experience with it?

And thanks for the nice sticker :D
Never used this source but halo is my go-to oral for powerlifting meets. I start it 2 weeks out at 20mg/day and taper up to 40mg/day the last 3 days.

I think it's fairly obvious already that Driada is GTG. Reviews are useful for the community but posting a day by day update about an order or reship is tedious and boring to read bro.

Everyone is free to post whatever they want to about sources though...i suppose :rolleyes:

I'd get really frustrated if I was a seller on here and had to deal with the type of reviews that regularly get posted on Meso.
Are you a rep for Driada?

Never used this source but halo is my go-to oral for powerlifting meets. I start it 2 weeks out at 20mg/day and taper up to 40mg/day the last 3 days.
What effects you get from halo? How you like it compared to oxy or SD if you ran either of those?

Greetings, Gentlemen!

There are many different signs of success and respect around - there is a positive ones: good reputation, respect, satisfied clients, and supporters all around the world.
But as the medal has two sides, success has a negative side too... and here it is...

1654696736549.png

When competitors try to tarnish your reputation, it means only one thing: you are on the right way.:cool:

It seems like: What could be easier than writing a fake negative review? But even here the guys were so scared so managed to make a few silly mistakes.

1. Driadamedical.com is a company site, not a store. It is not possible to place an order on this site or send the money. Everyone can visit the site or check it in a waybackmachine and ensure that it’s impossible to send money to Driadamedical.com. The only official link to reach our sales department is driadashop.EU

2. We do not accept payment via Western Union, therefore, even though the official driadashop.EU store, it is impossible to pay using this method.

Well, in any case, we are glad that competitors care so much about us and make an additional mention of our company on the Internet – you helping us, and we love you as said in Bible!❤️

...love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you (с) Matthew 5:44

Amen!

What effects you get from halo? How you like it compared to oxy or SD if you ran either of those?
Halo made me way more aggressive and stronger. Anadrol made me stronger but I’d fill out a lot on it so for making weight I wouldn’t run it into a meet. I was never a fan of superdrol when I tried it but I think the source sucked.

I'm telling you, folks!

...there is nothing better at the end of a working day than spending an evening in front of the calming fireplace with family, a dog, a favorite book, and Trenbolone Acetate !!!!!

:D

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

....but really, looks nice, isn't it?

The GH is good. Did 5ui IM 3 hours before the blood test. Got referted 18ng/ml (range 0-1,23). Hope Driada will manteine this quality even in future.

Are you a rep for Driada?

No bro. I don't sell gear and I don't get any kickbacks or freebies from sources for trying to promote them on forums:rolleyes:

I do like Driada's products though and I plan to try the gear in the future if there's no issues with UK customs but that's got nothing to do with me commenting about pointless and unnecessary reviews.

No bro. I don't sell gear and I don't get any kickbacks or freebies from sources for trying to promote them on forums:rolleyes:

I do like Driada's products though and I plan to try the gear in the future if there's no issues with UK customs but that's got nothing to do with me commenting about pointless and unnecessary reviews.
Was just asking because of how engaging you are. How do you like them if you never tried them?

Greetings, Gentlemen!

There are many different signs of success and respect around - there is a positive ones: good reputation, respect, satisfied clients, and supporters all around the world.
But as the medal has two sides, success has a negative side too... and here it is...

View attachment 167272

When competitors try to tarnish your reputation, it means only one thing: you are on the right way.:cool:

It seems like: What could be easier than writing a fake negative review? But even here the guys were so scared so managed to make a few silly mistakes.

1. Driadamedical.com is a company site, not a store. It is not possible to place an order on this site or send the money. Everyone can visit the site or check it in a waybackmachine and ensure that it’s impossible to send money to Driadamedical.com. The only official link to reach our sales department is driadashop.EU

2. We do not accept payment via Western Union, therefore, even though the official driadashop.EU store, it is impossible to pay using this method.

Well, in any case, we are glad that competitors care so much about us and make an additional mention of our company on the Internet – you helping us, and we love you as said in Bible!❤️

...love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you (с) Matthew 5:44

Amen!
You can take any source on Meso, literally any one of them. Type it into Google and the first thing that comes up is either evolutionary or Anabolex calling the source scammers. They then promote naps or PSL. It’s like clockwork.

Was just asking because of how engaging you are. How do you like them if you never tried them?

I said I like the product range and plan to actually try some of it in the future.
What part of that did you not understand?

I like the brand at the moment coz it all looks very professional and a professional image really appeals to me (pressed pills in blister packs and amps etc). If I used the gear and the products were poor with bad results I'd have no hesitation in saying the gear is rubbish fake shit in fancy packaging.

I don't need to have used something just to like it do I? I like Ferrari's but I've never driven one yet.

Reviews are supposed to be helpful in some way for other potential customers and if I was a rep like you insinuated earlier I would be posting allsorts of lies and recommendations trying to steer people towards buying the brand.

That's basic marketing 101.

Seems to be in line with my result. Great to hear. Thank you very much!
great stuff, and fair play to Driada to create quality HGH for such price.
Gutted I missed out on the bundle, HGH sold out now. o_O

Should have my blood results for test levels back by Monday, pinned 250mg sus/200 primo on Thursday, 75/50 on Friday, Sunday and Tuesday before the blood draw.
Not feeling much as of yet aside from a slightly better mood/sense of wellbeing which could be entirely down to placebo, but I do notice my resting heart rate has increased by 3-4 beats consistently over the last few days despite not doing any crazy bike or run sessions, so I'm pretty confident the stuff is legit too as that is one of the first things that typically happen to me when I'm on test.

You can take any source on Meso, literally any one of them. Type it into Google and the first thing that comes up is either evolutionary or Anabolex calling the source scammers. They then promote naps or PSL. It’s like clockwork.
Driada is on Naps too though, so doesn't serve them to bash them.