• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
Just made my first ever order with @Driada Medical , ordered the Testosterone cypionate and Aromasin (Only on TRT so don’t need much) , took advantage of the 7% sale on today plus my reward points plus my 10% Bitcoin discount so a really reasonable price considering i don’t usually order outside my country.

Will update soon.

Hello, sir!

Thank you for your feedback, we are very happy to read it.
Now we have even more promotions and competitions, like a GOD OF BICEPS contest - participate to win! :D
Gentlemen!
View attachment 167879

"GOD OF BICEPS" contest will take place for another week so as many people as possible can participate and get an enticing 40+ percent discount on their order.

Guys, send your photos to our TG bot @GODOFBICEPS_bot or here, to the MESO RX thread.
Everyone has a chance to get really BIG a discount!

We also share with you photos of the participants, so you can see your competitors and the right way to make a pictures.

Read the rules of the competition in the post below.
https://t.me/driadamedicaleu/119

and here we have a fresh participants
View attachment 167875View attachment 167874View attachment 167878
View attachment 167876View attachment 167877

Masteron E is good I'm on my 4th week the first 2 weeks I was going to the toilet every 2 hour almost lol sense of well being and libido is up that is only on 200mg a week. Now that I flush the water I pee like a normal human again.

One question for Driada , on your description of HCG you stated that is very sensitive hormone especially during hot months of the year , you also stated that it must be refrigerated even if it is not mixed yet. So how do you plan to ship the HCG ? Along with ice blocks ?
Whenever I purchased Ovitrele from pharmacy it did come wrapped with ice blocks but ovitrelle its premixed.

One question for Driada , on your description of HCG you stated that is very sensitive hormone especially during hot months of the year , you also stated that it must be refrigerated even if it is not mixed yet. So how do you plan to ship the HCG ? Along with ice blocks ?
Whenever I purchased Ovitrele from pharmacy it did come wrapped with ice blocks but ovitrelle its premixed.
Good morning, sir

this is a false dichotomy - a false dilemma, also referred to as a false dichotomy, is an informal fallacy based on a premise that erroneously limits what options are available.

If there is a way to store it in a fridge - choose the fridge.
Drug is tested to withstand delivery which usually takes from 3 days to 3 weeks.
however, such warnings are needed for those who simply forget to put the drug in the refrigerator and until the next cycle it is on the shelf at room temperature.

It is also a warning to our partners:
we pay attention to the quality of their warehouses and ask for reports on storage conditions.

And yes, our HCG is not premixed, or liquid form (it's not the same btw) its powder with an ampule of bacteriostatic water inside stylish box)

I hope I answered your question, sir!

1656592170768.png

It's time to summarize the "GOD OF BICEPS" CONTEST. We thank everyone for participating and sharing your photos. We are glad that among our fans there are really big guys!

So the winners are:

1st place - Thomas T - 51.5 cm
2nd place - Stepback - 51 cm
3rd place - Bugs Bunny - 50.5 cm

Congratulations!
All winners will receive a discount % equal to the size of their biceps!
Also, we want to thank all the other participants who got up the courage to share their photos, and we reward them with a 15% discount on the order.

To place an order and use the discount, contact our operator @driadamedical

Anyway, this competition wasn’t the last one and we will definitely come up with something interesting for you soon!

Subscribe to our channel and keep notifications turned on to stay updated!

I have ordered some items last tuesday and received the package today. The package was sent as soon as the bank transfer was done, without waiting to receive the money on their account. I am very satisfied with communication and customer service, as well as with fast delivery.

Attachments

• 898BC0B6-5A77-4E00-BA89-3C1DDC9BE52E.jpeg
    898BC0B6-5A77-4E00-BA89-3C1DDC9BE52E.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 66
Good morning!

It's time for the Friday movies)

When you are preparing for an important event, the main thing is to plan the process and reach the result. Whether it's one accurate shot or preparing for a competition, you need to be confident in your tool, and know what to expect from it, in order to focus on a goal only.

Driada exactly knows how important meticulous accuracy and scrupulous precision is, especially when it comes to making our product☝️

Look at the video! The oil levels in the ampoules are hypnotically identical...

Each of these little ones is ready to fulfill its destiny. Load it into your syringe and make the shot. Be sure that every oil drop will hit your target!

Sniper Accuracy!

Hallo. Does your danish distributor have everything in stock? Last time i was given ampules instead of vials which im not remotely interested in AT ALL. Im aware of the 500 minimum order rule.

Hallo. Does your danish distributor have everything in stock? Last time i was given ampules instead of vials which im not remotely interested in AT ALL. Im aware of the 500 minimum order rule.
If that happened to me, I wouldnt buy again. I fucking hate ampules.

@Driada Medical Does your telegram voting discounts apply to the danish domestic seller too or is it only from your main location?
And have you considered making water based compounds too? No bs

if a product is out of stock with you, as in this case for example the test e .. how long does it take before a new batch is available? because then I can make sure I have enough to bridge such situations ..gr

So I know a couple of ppl ordered the anadrol and halotestin tabs - Do you have any feedback on how you like it?

@Mads 500eu minimum sounds rediculos, I mean if its shipped domestic it really shouldnt take much time to ship the products, as no stealth is needed.

Last edited:
So I know a couple of ppl ordered the anadrol and halotestin tabs - Do you have any feedback on how you like it?

@Mads 500eu minimum sounds rediculos, I mean if its shipped domestic it really shouldnt take much time to ship the products, as no stealth is needed.
I believe 500eu is the minimum for domestic DK. Another meso member told me

Sponsors

Latest posts