• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
That article was fantastic thank you for compiling it.

With that said don’t you think it’s even of more importance that your Telmidartan is Lab tested before going on sale so we can reap the benefits.

Please note I am genuinely just wanting to have a respectable debate I meant what I said when I called a truce lol.

Hello, sir!

yes test for telmisartan will be made and posted soon

Just got some Andriolos and am happy to test it over the next months.
I am switching from nebido which uses castor oil as carrier to extend its half-life. I have been using nebido every 14 days and it kept my bloods very stable.

@Driada Medical: What do you think? Will there be major difference switching to andriolos?

I know there is a study comparing testosterone undecanoate in castor oil to t. u. in tea seed oil. Half-life was 33 days for castor oil and 20 days for tea seed oil. I couldn't find kinematic viscosity data for tea seed oil, do you think andriolos in sesame oil would be similar to tea seed oil in terms of half-life etc.? Would love to get your opinion.

Also are you using any other ingredients beside benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate and sesame oil for andriolos?

Many thanks in Advance!

Just got some Andriolos and am happy to test it over the next months.
I am switching from nebido which uses castor oil as carrier to extend its half-life. I have been using nebido every 14 days and it kept my bloods very stable.

@Driada Medical: What do you think? Will there be major difference switching to andriolos?

I know there is a study comparing testosterone undecanoate in castor oil to t. u. in tea seed oil. Half-life was 33 days for castor oil and 20 days for tea seed oil. I couldn't find kinematic viscosity data for tea seed oil, do you think andriolos in sesame oil would be similar to tea seed oil in terms of half-life etc.? Would love to get your opinion.

Also are you using any other ingredients beside benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate and sesame oil for andriolos?

Many thanks in Advance!

Hello, sir!

Not so long ago I made a post-answer on this topic...

Hello, sir!

Nebido is a trade name of Bayer, as is Andriolos is a trade name of Driada Medical, while the active ingredient (Testosterone undecanoate) is identical in both products.

Bayer uses castor oil, while we use sesame seed oil.
Below is a template of kinematic viscosity measurements (mm2/s) - Fluid resistance with most major carrier oils. Top being thickest, and last being thinnest..

Castor 297.0
Crambe 53.6
High-Oleic Safflower 41.2
Peanut 39.6
Sunflower 37.1
Grapeseed 37.0
Sesame 35.3
Corn 34.9
Cottonseed 33.5
Soybean 32.6
Safflower 31.3

Castor oil is cheaper, and Bayer isn't shy about it. While it is a bit difference in half-life of the drugs, based on different oils (yes, I was surprised too) -

View attachment 174197

Serum concentrations (mean S.E.M.) of testosterone (upper panel) after single dose i.m. injections of 1000 mg TU in tea seed oil in 7 hypogonadal men (study I, squares) or castor oil in 14 hypogonadal men (study II, circles). Broken lines indicate normal range of testosterone.

castor oil has, according to experiments, a longer half life, which also leads to a lower increase in estradiol. it has more problems with a pips, prolonged negative sensations in the injection area, and difficulty in syringe recruitment and administration. The fact that 4 ml of nebido is administered at a time creates severe discomfort in motion. Even for people who get an injection by a nurse once a month, I think there is a big difference in the comfort of the application.

So, briefly, as a supporter of evidence-based medicine, I can only answer that there have been no studies on this topic.
However, in the case of undecanoate, as with a very long ether, I can assume with a high degree of probability that you will only feel a difference in sensations at the injection site. From castor oil, the substance will be released into the blood more slowly, however, given the long half-life of this ether, I think there will be no particular changes.

◉ Kinematic viscosity (experimental) of Castor oil at 40°C was 252.0882 mm²/sec

◉ The kinematic viscosity of Tea Tree Oil was found to be 1.71 mm2/s at 40°C.

◉ Sesame oil had the result reported with a value of 35.55 mm2/s y at 40°C

So you see that sesame seed oil is not so viscous as Castor, but much better than almost liquid tea tree oil , which in this experiment, in my opinion, was taken as an extreme, in order to show the difference most clearly.

Also, I think that viscosity is not the only property of the oil that affects the rate of absorption into the blood.

But our hypoallergenic sesame oil is highly versatile and works well for both short and long esters. However, we are constantly improving the formula, and we have found that for some of our drugs, a small addition of MCT makes the injection process easier and more enjoyable)

Thank you for being so interested, sir!

Last edited:
Hello, sir!

Not so long ago I made a post-answer on this topic...

So, briefly, as a supporter of evidence-based medicine, I can only answer that there have been no studies on this topic.
However, in the case of undecanoate, as with a very long ether, I can assume with a high degree of probability that you will only feel a difference in sensations at the injection site. From castor oil, the substance will be released into the blood more slowly, however, given the long half-life of this ether, I think there will be no particular changes.

◉ Kinematic viscosity (experimental) of Castor oil at 40°C was 252.0882 mm²/sec

◉ The kinematic viscosity of Tea Tree Oil was found to be 1.71 mm2/s at 40°C.

◉ Sesame oil had the result reported with a value of 35.55 mm2/s y at 40°C

So you see that sesame seed oil is not so viscous as Castor, but much better than almost liquid tea tree oil , which in this experiment, in my opinion, was taken as an extreme, in order to show the difference most clearly.

Also, I think that viscosity is not the only property of the oil that affects the rate of absorption into the blood.

But our hypoallergenic sesame oil is highly versatile and works well for both short and long esters. However, we are constantly improving the formula, and we have found that for some of our drugs, a small addition of MCT makes the injection process easier and more enjoyable)

Thank you for being so interested, sir!
Man what a great answer, thank you so much. I'll report back with more data once I've switched and had some lab results, but this puts my mind at ease.

Are you using mct in addition to sesame oil for andriolos too? Or any other stuff or is it pure sesame oil as carrier (beside ba, bb)? Couldn't find info. I am a bit sensitive to some oils...

Many Thanks!

PS: Why is it that I can't like any posts in this thread

Man what a great answer, thank you so much. I'll report back with more data once I've switched and had some lab results, but this puts my mind at ease.

Are you using mct in addition to sesame oil for andriolos too? Or any other stuff or is it pure sesame oil as carrier (beside ba, bb)? Couldn't find info. I am a bit sensitive to some oils...

Many Thanks!

PS: Why is it that I can't like any posts in this thread
It’s updated click the blue thumbs up icon.

After looking for a new EU based supplier, I came across Driadashop and immediately fell in love with their professional website and product designs. And since almost all the reviews I've read were positive, I took advantage of their xmas discount and placed my first order of:
  • Test E
  • Test Undecanoate
  • Deca
  • Tren E
  • Melanotan II and
  • Tamox
After placing the order, it took about 10 days for the order to arrive in Germany. Now, I'm about 3 weeks into my cycle and everything works as it's supposed to.

At the moment I'm running 150mg of Test E, 500mg of Deca and a low dose of 100mg of Tren E per week. I've been on a 1000 kcal deficit since the beginning of the cycle and my weight is even higher than at the start! As far as I can tell, I've dropped about 4-5% body fat and gained about 4-5kg of muscle/intramuscular water weight. I'm much fuller and rounder and my strength hasn't declined at all. On my squat and bench press I've gotten even stronger! Also no PIP except the first two shots, but only very mild.

A couple of days ago I noticed my nipples getting a little sensitive so added the tamox at 20mg and after two days it went away. Apart from that I haven't noticed any severe side effects. My sleep is a little bit impaired due to the Tren E, but nothing crazy at a hundred mg. I may bump it up to 150-200mg the next couple of weeks and see how high I can go without experiencing to many sides.

I'm also very satisfied with the Melanotan II. I took about half a vial in the first week while slowly tapering up from 0.25 to 1 mg and now I keep the tan with 0.5mg every other day. Taking more than that would make me nauseous and errected the entire day lol.

The only thing I haven't used by now is the Test Undecanoate, which I'll save for holidays or times I can't do injections multiple times per week. I'm sure it will work as good as everything else I've used so far.

The entire ordering process went were smooth and they usually reply very quickly, even on weekends.

My order was shipped immediately the day after payment and I was provided with a tracking code (standard delivery 20€). After 10 days my order arrived (in Germany) and the packing was very discreet. Nothing to complain about.

I'm very satisfied with everything so far and I'm definitely going to order from Driada again!

After looking for a new EU based supplier, I came across Driadashop and immediately fell in love with their professional website and product designs. And since almost all the reviews I've read were positive, I took advantage of their xmas discount and placed my first order of:
  • Test E
  • Test Undecanoate
  • Deca
  • Tren E
  • Melanotan II and
  • Tamox
After placing the order, it took about 10 days for the order to arrive in Germany. Now, I'm about 3 weeks into my cycle and everything works as it's supposed to.

At the moment I'm running 150mg of Test E, 500mg of Deca and a low dose of 100mg of Tren E per week. I've been on a 1000 kcal deficit since the beginning of the cycle and my weight is even higher than at the start! As far as I can tell, I've dropped about 4-5% body fat and gained about 4-5kg of muscle/intramuscular water weight. I'm much fuller and rounder and my strength hasn't declined at all. On my squat and bench press I've gotten even stronger! Also no PIP except the first two shots, but only very mild.

A couple of days ago I noticed my nipples getting a little sensitive so added the tamox at 20mg and after two days it went away. Apart from that I haven't noticed any severe side effects. My sleep is a little bit impaired due to the Tren E, but nothing crazy at a hundred mg. I may bump it up to 150-200mg the next couple of weeks and see how high I can go without experiencing to many sides.

I'm also very satisfied with the Melanotan II. I took about half a vial in the first week while slowly tapering up from 0.25 to 1 mg and now I keep the tan with 0.5mg every other day. Taking more than that would make me nauseous and errected the entire day lol.

The only thing I haven't used by now is the Test Undecanoate, which I'll save for holidays or times I can't do injections multiple times per week. I'm sure it will work as good as everything else I've used so far.

The entire ordering process went were smooth and they usually reply very quickly, even on weekends.

My order was shipped immediately the day after payment and I was provided with a tracking code (standard delivery 20€). After 10 days my order arrived (in Germany) and the packing was very discreet. Nothing to complain about.

I'm very satisfied with everything so far and I'm definitely going to order from Driada again!

Hello, sir !!

Thank you for such a so comprehensive and detailed review!
I am delighted that you like our products and service, and we will
work on new products and ways to provide our customers with everything they need!

Thank you for your support and feedback, sir! :)

@Driada Medical: Any way to see the different carrier oils or other ingredients used for different products?

Primos and Andriolos. Is it only sesame oil or a blend of oils? any Ethyloleate? Asking because I get bad inflammation from some oils..

@Driada Medical: Any way to see the different carrier oils or other ingredients used for different products?

Primos and Andriolos. Is it only sesame oil or a blend of oils? any Ethyloleate? Asking because I get bad inflammation from some oils..

Hello, sir!

If I get it right you have inflammation, not as the result of the use of our products?

Because we use hypoallergenic medical grade sesame seed oil, in the case of Primo, with the addition of MCT, the proportion of people who experience consequences after injections are negligible.

Of course, we monitor the market and current trends, and test new components, however, we have not yet found anything better than this hypoallergenic medical sesame oil!

The case you can find on this forum - the guy had a very rare allergy to nickel, and sesame oil, in principle, its high content. He used our products and had no allergy signs so at the moment we are sure that this oil is the best we can offer. Try - you will like it! :)
If we will make batches with other types of oils, we will announce it both on this forum and on the product page, sir!

Thank you for your interest)

Hello, Gentlemen!

Knowledge is power. And we are happy to share this power with you!

After a client wrote me a question about how to use Yohimbine to gain muscle mass, I realized that a short essay on this drug was needed.

I'm sure most of you know about it, but if you find something interesting in this article, or if you have a question, you can refer to it!

Yohimbine

Yohimbine - a plant alkaloid with a stimulating effect, an aphrodisiac obtained from the plant of the Yohimbe tree (Pausinystalia Yohimbe Pierre ex Beille), native to central Africa.

Briefly, this drug classified as a2-blocker, affects mainly presynaptic central and peripheral a2-adrenergic receptors. The drug increases motor activity, and physical performance, increases heart rate, and in small doses increases blood pressure (due to stimulation of the vasomotor center), but in large doses, it reduces blood pressure (due to a-adrenergic blocking action), increases blood flow to the pelvic organs, including sexual organs. Disinhibits the spinal centers of erection and ejaculation, thereby improving the blood supply to the cavernous bodies. It enhances the psycho-emotional background and sexual sensations and helps to eliminate feelings of discomfort, insecurity, stiffness, and fear.

Increases libido and potency. It weakens the action of serotonin, the excess content of which in the body causes depression (yes, and it’s a fact), and nervousness. It has an antidiuretic effect and mobilizes fatty acids from subcutaneous adipose tissue so it is widely used in cutting cycles.

Let’s observe these effects in detail:

Sexual effects:

• Yohimbine is mostly used as a treatment for erectile dysfunction and a stimulant of male sexual activity potency. As an erection supplement, it has been approved by many years of experience. The modern consensus appears to be that the pure compound yohimbine is effective for treating certain mild types of erectile dysfunction; [1]
  • Yohimbine improves erection by blocking the pre- and post-synaptic α2 receptors. Blockade of post-synaptic α2 receptors causes minor corpus cavernosum smooth muscle relaxation. Blockade of pre-synaptic α2 receptors facilitates the release of several neurotransmitters in the central and peripheral nervous system — thus in the corpus cavernosum — such as nitric oxide, which, by expanding the vessels, eases penile blood filling; [1]
  • Yohimbine has been found to be effective in treating delayed ejaculation in men. [2]

Cutting effects:

The main benefit of Yohimbine is as an aphrodisiac and, of course, a fat burner as the perfect complement to clenbuterol.

Lipolysis can be caused by two hormones produced by the body - norepinephrine and adrenaline, they bind to adrenergic receptors, of which there are two varieties:

Beta-adrenergic receptors that provide the fat-burning effect.

Alpha-adrenergic receptors. It slows down the fat-burning process.

The efficient fat-burning effect of this combination is based on the fact that clenbuterol stimulates beta receptors, while yohimbine blocks alpha receptors. Thus, they mutually reinforce the fat-burning effect -together clen and yohimbine work much more powerfully and you can reduce the dosage due to fact of the synergy of these two drugs.

Other effects:

• Due to the ability to inhibit MAO (monoamine oxidase), it has an antidepressant effect and mood-stimulating effect, increasing the amount of free dopamine and noradrenaline in the brain.
  • Yohimbine has been studied as a way to improve the effects of exposure therapy in people with post-traumatic (PTSD), which passed a phase 2 study in 2017. [3]
  • Yohimbine had a significant effect on the psyche, initiating a number of psychostimulating effects: excitement, mood improvement, etc. [4] So it is often added to stimulating pre-workout supplements.

The effect of yohimbine was studied in detail by Kenneth Grasing, MD et al., which was conducted to study the harm (tolerability) and pharmacodynamic properties of the substance at a fairly large dose (22 mg). Healthy young people participated in the experiment, and the effect on mood, cardiac activity, blood pressure, etc. was studied. Scientists have shown that even high doses do not lead to the development of strong side effects, moderately increasing the pulse rate, and respiration, while lowering blood pressure.

Fat-burning protocol:

Start with the minimum dosage - for clenbuterol -20 mcg, for yohimbine - 5 mg and gradually increase. Do not exceed the dosage of 80 mcg for clenbuterol and 20 mg for yohimbine. Avoid taking it in the afternoon – problems with a night of sleep are highly possible. It's necessary to use periodization: 2-3 weeks intake, 2 weeks off.

Libido increasing protocol:

2-5 mg yohimbine 45-60 minutes prior to the alleged sexual contact

Yohimbine is a legal substance and can be bought in a pharmacy or your favorite driadashop eu ;) !

https://driadashop.eu/yohimbinos-yohimbine-hydrochloride

[1] Betz JM (2010). "Yohimbe". In Coates PM, Betz JM, Blackman MR, Cragg GM, Levine M, Moss J, White JD (eds.).

[2] Adeniyi AA, Brindley GS, Pryor JP, et al. (May 2007). "Yohimbine in the treatment of orgasmic dysfunction". Asian Journal of Andrology. 9 (3): 403–407. doi:10.1111/J.1745-7262.2007.00276.x. PMID 17486282.

[3] "Psychophysiology of Prolonged Exposure for PTSD With/Without Yohimbine". clinicaltrials.gov. 10 January 2018

[4] Kenneth Grasing, MD, Marc G. Sturgill, P "Effects of Yohimbine on Autonomic Measures are Determined by Individual Values for Area Under the Concentration-Time Curve"

... and as always, «Happy Hours» in our store on Tuesday!

7% discount on all products
10% discount for BTC payments
Product of the week with a 50% discount

https://driadashop.eu/

Can you show the research on the this?

I can only find the impact during use, such as irregular heartbeat, heart attack, high blood pressure, anxiety, etc.

But my question is more specific to if Yohimbine HCI causes permanent damage on the heart, like Clen, which induces cardiac hypertrophy:

Clenbuterol induces cardiac hypertrophy with normal functional, morphological and molecular features

Effects of chronic administration of clenbuterol on function and metabolism of adult rat cardiac muscle

Can you show the research on the this?

I can only find the impact during use, such as irregular heartbeat, heart attack, high blood pressure, anxiety, etc.

But my question is more specific to if Yohimbine HCI causes permanent damage on the heart, like Clen, which induces cardiac hypertrophy:

Clenbuterol induces cardiac hypertrophy with normal functional, morphological and molecular features

Effects of chronic administration of clenbuterol on function and metabolism of adult rat cardiac muscle
Large doses may cause hypotension and cardiac conduction disturbances.
But disorders of the heart, especially atrioventricular conduction, are a "initial" contraindication to the use of yohimbine.

I found no studies on the negative effects of moderate doses of yohimbine on the heart. However, I found a few positive ones:

Yohimbine Promotes Cardiac NE Release and Prevents LPS-Induced Cardiac Dysfunction via Blockade of Presynaptic α2A-Adrenergic Receptor​

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3653853/

In other words, this issue clearly requires a more focused search and possibly additional laboratory studies.