• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
I have ordered many times, always satisfied with everything.
Package is always between 8-14 days at my house. For my last order, the courier didn't seem to find my address, so the package went back to the retailer and they immediately sent it again free of charge.
The stuff is always well packaged, the quality seems very high, I had Never problems with some substances from the dealer and the prices are great too.
the effect of the substances is also good in my opinion. The laboratory analyzes from Shop or from independent users also confirm this.
I am really happy with DriadaRoids

Attachments

• 101717EC-2CA7-4E13-9E6D-41BD76390612.jpeg
    101717EC-2CA7-4E13-9E6D-41BD76390612.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 91
I have ordered many times, always satisfied with everything.
Package is always between 8-14 days at my house. For my last order, the courier didn't seem to find my address, so the package went back to the retailer and they immediately sent it again free of charge.
The stuff is always well packaged, the quality seems very high, I had Never problems with some substances from the dealer and the prices are great too.
the effect of the substances is also good in my opinion. The laboratory analyzes from Shop or from independent users also confirm this.
I am really happy with DriadaRoids
Thank you sir! We are glad that you like our products :).

A coupon for a 25% discount is already waiting for you in PM!

Good morning, gentlemen. 50% discount for Cypilos 250 mg/ml (Testosterone Cypionate) is active again! ;)

The offer is available until the end of this week.

Happy summer to everyone!☀️

THE COUPON IS AVAILABLE IN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Code:
https://t.me/+z4Nw7Uc4UdhjYTM8

my blind test for Turinadyn (Turinabol)

PsSgfu2.jpg

@Driada Medical How can we be sure that the hgh we get is 191 amino sequence and not 192? In every lab test there is a purity and concentration which says ”rHGH”, that really doesnt tell us if it’s actually legit 191–amino or 192. I’ve been satisfied with the erffects of your products and im not complaining about anything, im just curious since i dont have experience with pharmacy grade hgh and cant compare them. Im sure everyone would be very pleased if u could somehow show us that the hgh we are getting is actually 191 and not 192 amino’s, Thanks!

@Driada Medical How can we be sure that the hgh we get is 191 amino sequence and not 192? In every lab test there is a purity and concentration which says ”rHGH”, that really doesnt tell us if it’s actually legit 191–amino or 192. I’ve been satisfied with the erffects of your products and im not complaining about anything, im just curious since i dont have experience with pharmacy grade hgh and cant compare them. Im sure everyone would be very pleased if u could somehow show us that the hgh we are getting is actually 191 and not 192 amino’s, Thanks!

Hello, sir!

I think there has been some misunderstanding here.
And that's why:
Each substance has a clear formula and according to this formula it is called, there cannot be a molecule of 191 amino acids that is called the same as a molecule of 192 amino acids, this is a violation of the logic and rules of chemical naming.

So 192AA is... " Somatrem (not Somatropin) was commercially approved for sale in the U.S. in 1985, and used a manufacturing process called inclusion body technology (not rDNA). This product was associated with GH antibodies. While it's probably referred to by CAS somewhere, I seriously doubt that anyone still manufactures this." (c)Type-IIx

So 192 only mimics the hormone that humans produce and it's not the same molecule, this substance is not called Somatropin, it's a different substance, and it's obsolete. You should spend lots of time to find it on the market in 2023

We sell Human Growth Hormone - Somatropin, a substance where each molecule has 191aa, and that's why it called like this ;)

Another formula with the same name is impossible, and you can find a couple of tests below to prove it, sir !!!

1685980399718.jpeg

1685980446163.png
So our product contains 191 aa for sure!:)

Thanks for your question, sir, it was my pleasure to answer it!

Greetings, gentlemen! As always, «Happy Hours» in our store on Tuesday!

✅ 7% discount on all products all day;
✅ 10% discount for BTC payments;
✅ 50% DISCOUNT on Boldelad 250 mg/ml (Boldenone Undecylenate).

THE COUPON IS AVAILABLE IN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL:
Code:
https://t.me/+z4Nw7Uc4UdhjYTM8

They don’t ignore you if you go back couple of pages you will see that from this year they don’t test any more,if you buy from them you can go and test this is new policy…
That's not true. Driada said they always test their raws and now they don't test every finished batch because once they decided on their final recipes and procedures, the finished products are predictably accurate. Go to their telegram. People are testing their stuff all the time.

That's not true. Driada said they always test their raws and now they don't test every finished batch because once they decided on their final recipes and procedures, the finished products are predictably accurate. Go to their telegram. People are testing their stuff all the time.
Yes they say, show me the proof?? And you calling 6 cheapest test for same stuff in 6 months testing

They don’t ignore you if you go back couple of pages you will see that from this year they don’t test any more,if you buy from them you can go and test this is new policy…
Hello sir!

I really don’t want you to think that we are ignoring you, I just don’t have tests yet, and writing about it a second time is not very polite, so I decided to wait until the test arrives in order to answer right away with a scan of the report from the laboratory.

Sometimes I answer even after several pages, so please don't think that we are ignoring you.

...and yes, we test every batch of raw materials, that's why we treat finished product tests more gently, although we will fix this soon!

Thank you for your interest and support, sir!

HI,
I ordered as you can see a few things from the photo
-testosterone
-primo
-proviron
All that I ordered serves for my cycle in "cruis", and it is my 2nd order on diadra, I pay only in Bitcoin , it is very easy and convenient to take advantage of the 10% discount. It took 8 days for this shipment to arrive, previous shipment 10 days, I am very satisfied with the arrival times.
The loop I'm doing is a cruis , it consists Testo 250mg per week , primobolan 300mg per week, divided into 3 injection every week ,
I take proviron 50 mg every day, to free myself from testosterone since I'm on cruising and I use little testo.
I am very happy with their testosterone and primobolan, 0 pips, I inject everywhere, pain free the next day.
In a month I really think of making the 3rd purchase, to go to " blast."
IMG20230531164955.jpg

Hello sir!

I really don’t want you to think that we are ignoring you, I just don’t have tests yet, and writing about it a second time is not very polite, so I decided to wait until the test arrives in order to answer right away with a scan of the report from the laboratory.

Sometimes I answer even after several pages, so please don't think that we are ignoring you.

...and yes, we test every batch of raw materials, that's why we treat finished product tests more gently, although we will fix this soon!

Thank you for your interest and support, sir!
I think im asking since february for this test... had so many times an answer the Test comes soon...