• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
my blind test for Turinadyn (Turinabol)

PsSgfu2.jpg
What was the batch number for the sample you sent ? Thanks.

Good morning, gentlemen!

For everyone who has been waiting.

Primos are back in stock!

For purchase click on the link below:

https://driadashop.eu/index.php?route=product/search&search=primos

Good morning, gentlemen!☀️

We remind you that today is the last day of the
HOLLY BATTLE DISCOUNT! Add €666 to your shopping cart and get a 33.3% discount :cool:.

There are 16 hours left until the end of the promo.

Code:
driadashop.eu

Hadn't read this thread in a while but looks like it's business as usual for Driada.

Still a dog shit lab.

Not even testing their own oils now. Blurring the verification codes on 'customers' Jano tests. Lol.

Was Alezia not cheap enough for you or did they stop letting you pick your own results?

I was really close to ordering some telmisartan but the fact you greet everyone with "Sir" like you're some paki being paid $0.1/hour in a Troll hut in Bangladesh to reply to this thread combined with these outrageous retarded discounts "IN HONOUR OF MOTHERS DAY WE GIVE $400 DISCOUNT WHEN U SPEND $700 ON LADYVAR TO HELP UR MUM HER CLIT GROW :cool::cool::cool::eek::eek:" made me look elsewhere. Awesome.

I was really close to ordering some telmisartan but the fact you greet everyone with "Sir" like you're some paki being paid $0.1/hour in a Troll hut in Bangladesh to reply to this thread combined with these outrageous retarded discounts "IN HONOUR OF MOTHERS DAY WE GIVE $400 DISCOUNT WHEN U SPEND $700 ON LADYVAR TO HELP UR MUM HER CLIT GROW :cool::cool::cool::eek::eek:" made me look elsewhere. Awesome.

Hello, sir!

...becoming a better version of yourself and self-improving becomes the way of life, and you didn't give mommy's clit even a chance to improve? :eek:

P.S. you will probably like some curry-flavored oxandrolone more, sir ? we have a special offer for you!

Have a nice day!

Hadn't read this thread in a while but looks like it's business as usual for Driada.

Still a dog shit lab.

Not even testing their own oils now. Blurring the verification codes on 'customers' Jano tests. Lol.

Was Alezia not cheap enough for you or did they stop letting you pick your own results?
Hello, sir!

As far as I remember, there was only two closed-source test and more than a hundred blind open-source tests, why don't you say that you have 50 times more reasons to trust us than vice versa?

Is there your benefit or your resentment in this negativity?

p.s. but I find your criticism partly constructive. It turns out that we have as many as two blurred tests, and you are right in the sense that a blurred test that no one can check does not make sense.

Last edited:

Important announcement, gentlemen!

...for those who want to make blind tests: take care in advance that the test is verifiable and there are no blurred codes or other identifying elements.

The test is done so that the users of our laboratory have the opportunity to verify the quality of the products, and not just ourselves.

Tests with blurred elements will not be accepted anymore.

Still a dog shit lab.

I blurred mine because the lab used my real name and as you should understand i dont want schizos doxxing me

My lab test is real and can provide many proof of the email exchanges and so on, also ive done reviews with this same username on another known site for a few years using stuff from different sources, its not like im a shill or a fake reviewer

Btw im on driada test and tbol and just hit my bodyweight record on it, i even ordered more stuff, so stfu and give it a try before talking shit

Last edited:

Still a dog shit lab.

Same here. Came to see whats going on and looks like a downward trend.
Not testing finished product and store credit isn't really store credit.
Nice.
All that time spent on packaging and neglecting the main thing that will get you traction here, testing.

Carry on.

good afternoon colleagues, I tell my experience with dríada on June 20 I made the payment a few hours later they had already confirmed the payment and they had taken the package to the courier It took me 13 days in total with weekends in between, I had a problem because I was wrong and I chose instead of the 10 ml vial, the ones with ampoules I contacted via Telegram and in a few minutes they fixed the error. The shipment has been stealthy, I am very happy, now the best thing is to try it.

Attachments

• IMG_20230703_120924.jpg
    IMG_20230703_120924.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 35
Greetings, gentlemen! As always, «Happy Hours» in our store on Tuesday! :cool:

✅ 7% discount on all products all day;
✅ 10% discount for BTC payments;
✅ 50% DISCOUNT on HCG 2000 iu.

Enjoy it!

THE COUPON IS AVAILABLE IN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL:
Code:
https://t.me/+z4Nw7Uc4UdhjYTM8

Hello everyone! Time has passed by and here is my another review, this time on cutting stack by Driada that I will be finishing in 2 weeks.

Payment was made via Bitcoin, as I stated in previous review (can be found on my profile), again smooths and done in few minutes until the order was fully confirmed. Shipped was in about 2-3 working days, compared to other sites, this is beautiful.

Cutting stack included - Masteron (400 mg/w), Trenbolone mix (300mg/w), T3 (50 mcg/d) , clenbuterol (40 mcg/d), test e (500 mg/w) and finally dbol (40 mg/d) + Anadrol (50 mg/d)

MY EXPERIENCE - Loaded up everything at day one, excluding Anadrol, which was saved for the second half of the cycle after finishing dbol. Tren, Mast and Test started to kick in about 10-12 days into cycle (Tren Mix was little faster, i would say you could feel it in first 3-5 days), I felt very dry and strong mostly from Tren and Masteron only. When Dbol was added (took about 5-7 days to fully kick in) I immediately increased my weight even I was on strict calorie deficit. Being on diet and increasing your weight by 3-5 kgs and your lifts about 20-30% was insane feeling!

My bench went up from 140 kg to 165 kg in first 4 WEEKS OF DIET! Which I consider insane, because I'm already down -16 kg from my previous bulk. But still benching 20 kg more then on my winter peak.

Little advice for everyone: If your pins hurts the next day and you are new to this, don't worry. You body will get used to this and after 1-2 weeks your pin spots will absorb that with no problem (of course depends on your dose, but up to 1,5ml should be fine also for delts)

OVERALL EXPERIENCE - It's Driada, what else you need to hear. So far the best supplier in Europe, everything works great, always you can find lab tests on your products also from users on their telegram. Sides are very low compared to other brands, you can tell its clean stuff. I will always stick to Driada, even my friends from gym like their stuff. 10/10 recommend!

I wish you all good luck with your cycles and your progress, remember to use AI and good protection for your organs, they will thank you later!

Attachments

• driada2.jpg
    driada2.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 36