• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
Hello everyone! Time has passed by and here is my another review, this time on cutting stack by Driada that I will be finishing in 2 weeks.

Payment was made via Bitcoin, as I stated in previous review (can be found on my profile), again smooths and done in few minutes until the order was fully confirmed. Shipped was in about 2-3 working days, compared to other sites, this is beautiful.

Cutting stack included - Masteron (400 mg/w), Trenbolone mix (300mg/w), T3 (50 mcg/d) , clenbuterol (40 mcg/d), test e (500 mg/w) and finally dbol (40 mg/d) + Anadrol (50 mg/d)

MY EXPERIENCE - Loaded up everything at day one, excluding Anadrol, which was saved for the second half of the cycle after finishing dbol. Tren, Mast and Test started to kick in about 10-12 days into cycle (Tren Mix was little faster, i would say you could feel it in first 3-5 days), I felt very dry and strong mostly from Tren and Masteron only. When Dbol was added (took about 5-7 days to fully kick in) I immediately increased my weight even I was on strict calorie deficit. Being on diet and increasing your weight by 3-5 kgs and your lifts about 20-30% was insane feeling!

My bench went up from 140 kg to 165 kg in first 4 WEEKS OF DIET! Which I consider insane, because I'm already down -16 kg from my previous bulk. But still benching 20 kg more then on my winter peak.

Little advice for everyone: If your pins hurts the next day and you are new to this, don't worry. You body will get used to this and after 1-2 weeks your pin spots will absorb that with no problem (of course depends on your dose, but up to 1,5ml should be fine also for delts)

OVERALL EXPERIENCE - It's Driada, what else you need to hear. So far the best supplier in Europe, everything works great, always you can find lab tests on your products also from users on their telegram. Sides are very low compared to other brands, you can tell its clean stuff. I will always stick to Driada, even my friends from gym like their stuff. 10/10 recommend!

I wish you all good luck with your cycles and your progress, remember to use AI and good protection for your organs, they will thank you later!
Such pathetic review and all of this for 25% discount hahaha

I was really close to ordering some telmisartan but the fact you greet everyone with "Sir" like you're some paki being paid $0.1/hour in a Troll hut in Bangladesh to reply to this thread combined with these outrageous retarded discounts "IN HONOUR OF MOTHERS DAY WE GIVE $400 DISCOUNT WHEN U SPEND $700 ON LADYVAR TO HELP UR MUM HER CLIT GROW :cool::cool::cool::eek::eek:" made me look elsewhere. Awesome.
I'm using their telmisartan because of higher blood pressure. Works fine like their oxadrolone does :)

For those who has doubts on Driada’s.

Quality; is just unbelievable, packing is probably the most cared of all labs

Including sealed ampoule blister’s cases.

IMG_8028.jpeg

IMG_8029.jpeg

IMG_8030.jpeg

Gear is real. Since I have used their products, I have not had any surprise, and (even if in continuous blood control), no sides so far.

Have used Test, NPP, MK677 and HGH. And results are really really good (diet & trainning on point).

Automatic product validation is clean, sharp and quick.

IMG_8032.jpeg
IMG_8033.jpeg
There is nothing to be compared of. I really like and recommend them.

FINALLY: Costumer attention is one (if not) the best… almost always in real time… that makes a difference!

Trolling?? He write for lab that don’t test finished products they are best in the Europe what a joke…

Testing confirms quality, but not replaces it, so there is a logical error in your conclusion,sir.

Moreover, lab tests, including blind tests, all show excellent quality, so in fact, you are on our side)

Last edited:
Touché
If you say so:

Screenshot-20230704-082826-com-brave-browser-edit-153346590213058.jpg

Your delusions or paranoia dont make a source bad.

Only proof will do

Great news for our customers!

Double X2 Rewards Points - Friday Promo is activated!

We're thrilled to introduce our exciting new promotion: Double X2 Reward Points on every order, exclusively available every Friday! Now, you can make your shopping experience even more rewarding. With our Double X2 Reward Points, you'll earn double the points for every purchase you make on Fridays.

Here's how it works:
Every time you place an order on any Friday, we'll automatically double the number of reward points you earn. It's that simple! Accumulate points faster than ever and unlock incredible benefits sooner.

Please note:
As soon as your order status is updated to "shipped," your rewards will be immediately available for you to enjoy!

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Join us every Friday and take advantage of our Double X2 Reward Points promotion.

Shop smart and earn big!

Great news for our customers!

Double X2 Rewards Points - Friday Promo is activated!

We're thrilled to introduce our exciting new promotion: Double X2 Reward Points on every order, exclusively available every Friday! Now, you can make your shopping experience even more rewarding. With our Double X2 Reward Points, you'll earn double the points for every purchase you make on Fridays.

Here's how it works:
Every time you place an order on any Friday, we'll automatically double the number of reward points you earn. It's that simple! Accumulate points faster than ever and unlock incredible benefits sooner.

Please note:
As soon as your order status is updated to "shipped," your rewards will be immediately available for you to enjoy!

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Join us every Friday and take advantage of our Double X2 Reward Points promotion.

Shop smart and earn big!

Thanks!! Love the promos!!

Weekly voting results are here!

Your choice is
Propios 100 mg/ml (Testosterone Propionate).
50% discount is available until the end of the week.

Have a productive week, gentlemen!❤️

THE COUPON IS AVAILABLE IN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL:

Code:
https://t.me/+z4Nw7Uc4UdhjYTM8

Good morning gentlemen! Don't miss the "Happy Hours"!:cool:

✅ 7% discount on all products all day;
✅ 10% discount for BTC payments;
✅ 50% DISCOUNT on Propios 100 mg/ml.

Code:
driadashop.eu