Hi guys, I'm Helen, this summer to gain some muscle mass I'm going to use npp

I recently had surgery so I relied on npp for that.
after the recovery of the invention I will use
text and masteron diadra.
this is my blast (it will last about 10/12 weeks)
125 mg text
100mg masteron
300mg npp 3 times a week.
I ordered everything on diadra, I was very happy with the quality of the products and the arrival time which was about 10 days. this is my first order on diadra, then I will make a second order, I will do a cruis with only primobolan.

IMG20230713173742.jpg

Hi guys, I'm Helen, this summer to gain some muscle mass I'm going to use npp

I recently had surgery so I relied on npp for that.
after the recovery of the invention I will use
text and masteron diadra.
this is my blast (it will last about 10/12 weeks)
125 mg text
100mg masteron
300mg npp 3 times a week.
I ordered everything on diadra, I was very happy with the quality of the products and the arrival time which was about 10 days. this is my first order on diadra, then I will make a second order, I will do a cruis with only primobolan.

View attachment 261606
Thank you so much for your trust! I sent a coupon for a 25% discount to you in PM;)

Weekly voting results!:cool:

Your choice is Provironus 25 mg (Mesterolone).

50% discount is available until the end of the week.

THE COUPON IS AVAILABLE IN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL:
Code:
https://t.me/+z4Nw7Uc4UdhjYTM8

Good morning, gentlemen! We remind you about "Happy Hours" in our shop!;)

✅ 7% discount on all products all day;
✅ 10% discount for BTC payments;
✅ 50% DISCOUNT on Provironus 25 mg (Mesterolone).

Have a nice shopping ❤️.

Right, well I guess it’s about time I did this. I’ve been a user of Driada stuff since they first arrived here on Meso.

Their Service is always great, with every question and concern I have being addressed.

I’ve received every package with no issues, typical delivery would be around the 10-14 day timeframe, with one separate time where I received the package within 2 days of it being shipped. My deliveries are all EU domestic.

I’ve had minimal complications using their goods with my only negative experience being that I’m allergic to Eclomiphene citrate. Which is down to luck of the draw.

I will continue to use them as my results are in line with my expectations.

I like to place small and frequent orders as to not have large amounts in transit at anyone time.i will attach some images of orders and some current items I have left, That I use/have used.

Attachments

• IMG_5238.png
    IMG_5238.png
    655.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5240.png
    IMG_5240.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Right, well I guess it’s about time I did this. I’ve been a user of Driada stuff since they first arrived here on Meso.

Their Service is always great, with every question and concern I have being addressed.

I’ve received every package with no issues, typical delivery would be around the 10-14 day timeframe, with one separate time where I received the package within 2 days of it being shipped. My deliveries are all EU domestic.

I’ve had minimal complications using their goods with my only negative experience being that I’m allergic to Eclomiphene citrate. Which is down to luck of the draw.

I will continue to use them as my results are in line with my expectations.

I like to place small and frequent orders as to not have large amounts in transit at anyone time.i will attach some images of orders and some current items I have left, That I use/have used.
Thank you for your trust, sir! The coupon is waiting for you in PM.

Modus 100mg (Modafinil) is finally in stock! :cool:

Modafinil is useful for almost everyone whose brain is significantly overloaded.

For teachers, students, programmers, as well as people of various professions whose mind is experiencing intense stress, modafinil gives endurance and "purity" of thinking.

Modafinil gives excellent concentration of attention, the mechanism of memorization and the learning process are closely related to this factor.

Do you have an important meeting or a report in front of an audience; or are you drowning in a sea of information and simply do not have enough strength; or do you need to highlight the main thing from a ton of disparate information and synthesize information into a complete system of knowledge?! – then this is what will make you "gather your thoughts into a fist" forgetting about fatigue.

For purchase⤵️

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/modus-100mg-modafinil

Modafinil is useful for almost everyone whose brain is significantly overloaded.

For teachers, students, programmers, as well as people of various professions whose mind is experiencing intense stress, modafinil gives endurance and "purity" of thinking.

Modafinil gives excellent concentration of attention, the mechanism of memorization and the learning process are closely related to this factor.

Do you have an important meeting or a report in front of an audience; or are you drowning in a sea of information and simply do not have enough strength; or do you need to highlight the main thing from a ton of disparate information and synthesize information into a complete system of knowledge?! – then this is what will make you "gather your thoughts into a fist" forgetting about fatigue.

For purchase⤵️

Code:
Can you tell me the ingredients and the excipients in the modafinil? Have you tried it yourself yet? This is great news though.

For purchase⤵️

Code:
Do you have lab reports for this product?

Good morning gentlemen! Don't miss the "Happy Hours"! :cool:

✅ 7% discount on all products all day;
✅ 10% discount for BTC payments;
✅
50% DISCOUNT on Stanos 10 mg (Stanozolol).

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/

Anyone used driada hgh? Does it degrade alot with the shipments? Kinda finding mixed reviews..
I use it, both powder & Liquid.

It works awesome… degradation of course depends on your own storing cares… I have had no problems at all.

There are evidences (both Here at Meso, and in their telegram community of some random measures that lead to good quality as well (leaving some here)

IMG_8399.jpeg
IMG_8398.jpeg
IMG_8396.jpeg

At least I am very happy with the results on me, no hard sides, no issues so far…

hope it helps in your choice mate!

Last edited:
I just want to add that Driada HCG definitely works well. I just got through one of the 5,000iu bottles, and it worked as good or better than pharma grade HCG for me.

Can you tell me the ingredients and the excipients in the modafinil? Have you tried it yourself yet? This is great news though.
Hello, sir!
There are Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate and Di-Calcium Phosphate added besides modafinil itself