• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
After 6 days my Order is delievered. I tried many products and everytime im happy with the products. It works everytime 100%

Attachments

• IMG_3766.jpeg
    IMG_3766.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 129
My 10th order from Driada.
BTC-Payment is very easy and quick All arrived between 7 an 12 working days. Good and anonymous package.

Your products have consistently met the highest standards of quality. As an example Aromasin. After the first tablet you can feel how the fat a the gutes ist getting soffter an less day by day. Only sides i get from sustanon little pip maybe because of the MCT oil.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    196.9 KB · Views: 114
After 6 days my Order is delievered. I tried many products and everytime im happy with the products. It works everytime 100%

My 10th order from Driada.
BTC-Payment is very easy and quick All arrived between 7 an 12 working days. Good and anonymous package.

Your products have consistently met the highest standards of quality. As an example Aromasin. After the first tablet you can feel how the fat a the gutes ist getting soffter an less day by day. Only sides i get from sustanon little pip maybe because of the MCT oil.
Thank you gentlemen for choosing us! Coupons for a 25% discount are waiting for you in PM.

Greetings, gentlemen!

Somatropin HGH Liquid – product of the week with 30% discount.

HGH helps to maintain, build, and repair healthy tissue in the brain and other organs. This hormone can help to speed up healing after an injury and repair muscle tissue after exercise. This helps to build muscle mass, boost metabolism, and burn fat .

HGH stimulates metabolic processes in cells to activate metabolism. It stimulates the liver to make an Insulin-like Growth Factor -1, which is a highly active anabolic substance, for muscle tissues especially .

⚡Uses and benefits⚡

✅ Increase performance;
✅ Improve bone density;
✅ Increase muscle mass;
✅ Reduce body fat.

For purchase⤵️

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/product-of-the-week?tracking=somatropin30sep

Have a productive week! :cool:

Good morning, gentlemen! We remind you about "Happy Hours" in our shop! :cool:

✅ 7% discount on all products all day;
✅ 10% discount for BTC payments;
✅ 30% DISCOUNT on Somatropin HGH Liquid.

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/

Have a nice day, friends!❤️

I ordered Friday September 8th at night time. Paid with bank transfer. Arrived today and I performed the roidtest on NPP and test cyp with perfect results. I’m very happy and look forward to starting my cycle this week. I’ll be back @Driada Medical

Attachments

• IMG_1498.jpeg
    IMG_1498.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 113
Is the sesame oil good for a 29g needle ?
Hello , sir!

The needle you mentioned is typical for insulin syringes.

Our oils and preparations fit perfectly for insulin syringe needles.

Not long ago we made a video about trenbolone and ment - these drugs are made on the basis of sesame seed oil and they did an excellent job with the insulin syringe challenge.
Enjoy! :D

Drugs such as Test e, Sustanon and Primo are made with the addition of MCT oil, so they are even more liquid and soft!

Last edited:
I ordered Friday September 8th at night time. Paid with bank transfer. Arrived today and I performed the roidtest on NPP and test cyp with perfect results. I’m very happy and look forward to starting my cycle this week. I’ll be back @Driada Medical

Hello, sir!

thank you for your feedback.

We love blind laboratory tests, primarily for their accuracy. However, such quick home tests very often make mistakes, so forum members and manufacturers do not believe them much and do not consider them a reason.

Thanks again!
We really value customer feedback!

Last edited:
Hello, sir!

thank you for your feedback.

We love blind laboratory tests, primarily for their accuracy. However, such quick home tests very often make mistakes, so forum members and manufacturers do not believe them much and do not consider them a reason.

Thanks again!
We really value customer feedback!
I appreciate your feedback and I am aware people look down on the roidtest. I only use it because I like to confirm the vial actually had what it says, and especially when I buy primo.

Couple of days ago my first order with Enclomiphene arrived. About 7 days to EU.

Attachments

• driada.jpeg
    driada.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 111
Double X2 Rewards Points - Friday Promo is activated!

❗️Please note: as soon as your order status is updated to "shipped," your rewards will be immediately available for you to enjoy!

Also don't forget about the product of the week with 30% discount (Somatropin HGH Liquid).

For purchase⤵️
Code:
https://driadashop.eu/product-of-the-week?tracking=somatropin30sep

Does anybody know what that thing at the bottom of this Melanotan 2 vial is? After 2 hours it’s still attached to the glass. Is it stomething harmless? Would the Melanotan 2 be safe to inject?
93BA0477-558E-44C6-A1FE-E9BB34E8107D.jpeg

My 11th order from Driada - Faster then Amazon prime, order tuesday drop friday. Classic prepstack
12 weeks Drost A/Testo P 350mg per week add
8 weeks TrenA 350mg per week 60mg Anvar per day add
4 weeks 60mg Winstrol per day

All short esters no pip. They did an excellent jobBild_2023-09-22_183824519.png

Anybody get some PIP from the test cyp after 24hours? It was terrible but was noticeable for a day.

I’ve been injecting Pharmaceutical test cyp 200mg/ml for years with doctor prescribed trt and never once had pip.

Anybody get some PIP from the test cyp after 24hours? It was terrible but was noticeable for a day.

I’ve been injecting Pharmaceutical test cyp 200mg/ml for years with doctor prescribed trt and never once had pip.
I’m injecting 0,8 ml at a time and I don’t have PIP

Has the same problem from sustanon. I think ist from the MCT, they mix MCT in the higher dosed product, With the Testo P no Problem.