• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
Has the same problem from sustanon. I think ist from the MCT, they mix MCT in the higher dosed product, With the Testo P no Problem.
That’s what I was thinking. Either the higher concentration or the oil. It’s just a mild nagging pain for a few days and wanted to check in with others.

Does anybody know what that thing at the bottom of this Melanotan 2 vial is? After 2 hours it’s still attached to the glass. Is it stomething harmless? Would the Melanotan 2 be safe to inject?
View attachment 266435
Hello, sir!

Is there a way to make a more detailed picture? Most likely these are undissolved remains of the lyophilisate, but I can’t be sure since it’s not visible in the photo.

Anybody get some PIP from the test cyp after 24hours? It was terrible but was noticeable for a day.

I’ve been injecting Pharmaceutical test cyp 200mg/ml for years with doctor prescribed trt and never once had pip.
Hello sir!
Usually, people say that our product is one of the softest and peeps happen very rarely. try heating the oil before injecting and injecting it very slowly into the very middle, “meaty” part of the muscle. for 90% of cases it works, I hope this works this time too

I have purschased 2 boxes of ampules of sustanon, 2 vials of tren ace and a box of accutane. Driada were the only ones who could ship to me the way I need aswell as very fast. Needless to say they got a very loyal custumer. So far I defenetly feel the compounds building up in my system but with minimal post injection pain. My strength has gone up aswell as fullness in my delts and arms, the tren is 100% real since I got the cough. In conclusion I am extremely satisfied with driada and will go on to buy more of their products

Attachments

• 1695638469451.png
    1695638469451.png
    463.8 KB · Views: 100
It s my first order, really nice comunication and it's really easy place the order and pay.
Got it exactly 1 week after payment.
For now i can say really nice packaging..
Will test it in 1 month and with bloodwork after a couple of months.

20230925_132621.jpg

My 11th order from Driada - Faster then Amazon prime, order tuesday drop friday. Classic prepstack
12 weeks Drost A/Testo P 350mg per week add
8 weeks TrenA 350mg per week 60mg Anvar per day add
4 weeks 60mg Winstrol per day

All short esters no pip. They did an excellent jobView attachment 266467

I have purschased 2 boxes of ampules of sustanon, 2 vials of tren ace and a box of accutane. Driada were the only ones who could ship to me the way I need aswell as very fast. Needless to say they got a very loyal custumer. So far I defenetly feel the compounds building up in my system but with minimal post injection pain. My strength has gone up aswell as fullness in my delts and arms, the tren is 100% real since I got the cough. In conclusion I am extremely satisfied with driada and will go on to buy more of their products

It s my first order, really nice comunication and it's really easy place the order and pay.
Got it exactly 1 week after payment.
For now i can say really nice packaging..
Will test it in 1 month and with bloodwork after a couple of months.

View attachment 266644

Thank you gentlemen! As always, coupons for a 25% discount are waiting for you in PM! ;)

My last order from Driada to start my prep (currently lean bulking), I've added some powder GH, Arimidex, Test Enanthate and Peg Mgf to my stack.
I'm currently bulking with Test Enanthate and Primo, HGH, haven't started using mgf yet. And one pill of Arimidex + Proviron every day.
I've been using Driada's gear for a year and half now and their products are really good, I've had some great results using them while bulking and cutting.
Also I'd like to add that their website is very user friendly, easy to order, customer service unmatchable (always at disposal on telegram) their marketing is very good (always having good deals such as happy hours and product of the week, sunday auctions and sales that go up to 50%) and what's interesting is that this is not jeopardizing or compromising the quality of their products, they always encourage blind testing and always post test of their drugs so that's a good point.
The payment is very easy, either bank wire or bitcoin (gives u and extra 10% off) and the delivery is super quick, for my case, I'm in the EU so I get my package in a week and since it's delivered within the EU, no need to worry about seizure or customs.
This is my 11th order with them and I'll definitely order with them again (already planning a restock in Primo, Deca NPP, Masteron and Test).
Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_9695 2.JPG
    IMG_9695 2.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 52
Largest order I’ve placed so far. Usual remarks, paid for and shipped promptly. 7 days to western EU, no issues. Didn’t have to speak to anyone.

IMG_5891.png

My last order from Driada to start my prep (currently lean bulking), I've added some powder GH, Arimidex, Test Enanthate and Peg Mgf to my stack.
I'm currently bulking with Test Enanthate and Primo, HGH, haven't started using mgf yet. And one pill of Arimidex + Proviron every day.
I've been using Driada's gear for a year and half now and their products are really good, I've had some great results using them while bulking and cutting.
Also I'd like to add that their website is very user friendly, easy to order, customer service unmatchable (always at disposal on telegram) their marketing is very good (always having good deals such as happy hours and product of the week, sunday auctions and sales that go up to 50%) and what's interesting is that this is not jeopardizing or compromising the quality of their products, they always encourage blind testing and always post test of their drugs so that's a good point.
The payment is very easy, either bank wire or bitcoin (gives u and extra 10% off) and the delivery is super quick, for my case, I'm in the EU so I get my package in a week and since it's delivered within the EU, no need to worry about seizure or customs.
This is my 11th order with them and I'll definitely order with them again (already planning a restock in Primo, Deca NPP, Masteron and Test).
Cheers!

Largest order I’ve placed so far. Usual remarks, paid for and shipped promptly. 7 days to western EU, no issues. Didn’t have to speak to anyone.

View attachment 266834

Hi guys.
first order from Driada, 11days to southern europe.

ORDER #315073

Gentlemen, thank you for your reviews. We really appreciate it!

I have sent coupons for the next order to you in PM. Don't forget to use the 25% discount next time!

Weekly voting is here⤵️
Code:
https://t.me/+z4Nw7Uc4UdhjYTM8

Which product should be given a 50% discount?

- HGH Fragment 176-191 5 mg
- Finastelad 1 mg (Finasteride)
- MK-677 (Ibutamoren)

Join the voting on our channel! :cool:

Gentlemen! Driada starts October Flash Sale ⚡️.

Full month of incredible discounts on your favorite PEDs! Catch It While You Can!⌛

❓How it works❓

• 31% off on October 1st
• 30% off on October 2nd
• 29% off on October 3rd
• 28% off on October 4th
• 27% off on October 5th
... and it keeps decreasing by 1% daily.

Start saving today with a 31% discount on all products. Just keep in mind that the discount gets 1% smaller each day, so it's a good idea to buy what you need as soon as possible!;)

This offer lasts all October, but waiting means less savings. Shop now to fuel your performance at unbeatable prices!

❗Please note. Discounts are applied automatically at checkout. All coupons are disabled, except for coupons for the Product of the Week. Tuesday and BTC discount will be available as always.

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/

@Driada Medical do you know when primo 10ml bottles will be back in stock? Just put a order in now for other stuff but I need primo!

Hello, sir!

We expect it at the end of this week.

@Driada Medical any chance of doing low dosage testosterone (50mg per ml) for women?

well... To be honest, we didn't plan this.
Our clients solve micro-dosing issues with insulin syringes - testosterone E and sustanon from our production contain MCT and are pretty liquid - they are convenient to draw into an insulin syringe and dose even in smaller quantities than 50 mg.

There are several guys on the MESO forum, who use our products in small doses through insulin syringes for TRT purposes.

This way of dosing allows you to reduce the possible increase in estradiol and SHBG.

It’s also more economical. Try it)!

Last edited:
Hello, I visited your site and went through this thread wanted to double check if you are shipping to USA, it doesnt looks like, isnt it? If not, are you planning it in the future? I bet US market will explode

Hello, sir!

We expect it at the end of this week.

well... To be honest, we didn't plan this.
Our clients solve micro-dosing issues with insulin syringes - testosterone E and sustanon from our production contain MCT and are pretty liquid - they are convenient to draw into an insulin syringe and dose even in smaller quantities than 50 mg.

There are several guys on the MESO forum, who use our products in small doses through insulin syringes for TRT purposes.

This way of dosing allows you to reduce the possible increase in estradiol and SHBG.

It’s also more economical. Try it)!

How abaut semaglutide, are there any lab results for them? The ones on your websites dont seem to have a batch nr.visible.