• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
Hello, I visited your site and went through this thread wanted to double check if you are shipping to USA, it doesnt looks like, isnt it? If not, are you planning it in the future? I bet US market will explode
Hello, sir. Unfortunately, shipping to the USA is not possible at the moment. As soon as it is possible, we will inform you about it.

Gentlemen! As always, «Happy Hours» in our shop on Tuesday! :cool:

✅ 7% off All products - Happy hours;
✅ 29% off All products - Flash Sale ❗
✅ 10% discount for BTC payments;
✅ 50% coupon for MK-677 (flash sale will be disabled for this product)

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/

Gentlemen, would you like to see Nebivolol in our shop? Do you need this product?

Vote on our channel!⤵️
Code:
https://t.me/+z4Nw7Uc4UdhjYTM8

Best lab of the moment for me, can’t beat the price, no pip, bloods shows it’s real test. Not underdosed, customers service is great and the community is the best I even seen.
This company I predict will be top 1 for many other reasons but you can’t beat the quality/price of their products, they look clean I want to drink it
IMG_0229.jpeg

I want to test them, but if I test one I win what?
If I test 8 products I win what ?
If the tests show no good thing I’ll be beaten by who?

It’s serious?
what testing is needed ? HPLC, method etc..

« BLIND TESTING

We would be very grateful if you take part in “blind testing” and we will grant 200 euros (in-store credits) for each product tested.

You also have the opportunity to get the status of an honorary tester and to get store credit increased to 300 euros! To get status, you need to make at least 5 blind tests of our products.

This is the minor part of our gratitude for your help. »

Best lab of the moment for me, can’t beat the price, no pip, bloods shows it’s real test. Not underdosed, customers service is great and the community is the best I even seen.
This company I predict will be top 1 for many other reasons but you can’t beat the quality/price of their products, they look clean I want to drink it
View attachment 267228

I want to test them, but if I test one I win what?
If I test 8 products I win what ?
If the tests show no good thing I’ll be beaten by who?

It’s serious?
what testing is needed ? HPLC, method etc..

« BLIND TESTING

We would be very grateful if you take part in “blind testing” and we will grant 200 euros (in-store credits) for each product tested.

You also have the opportunity to get the status of an honorary tester and to get store credit increased to 300 euros! To get status, you need to make at least 5 blind tests of our products.

This is the minor part of our gratitude for your help. »
Hello sir! Thank you for your kind words and support!❤️

Please check your PM

Gentlemen! Don't miss the «Happy Hours»!

✅ 7% off All products - Happy hours;
✅ 22% off All products - Flash Sale
✅ 10% discount for BTC payments;
✅ 50% coupon for Dinabolyn (flash sale will be disabled for this product)

Hi, any chance of making all pill products "pre cut" into 4 pieces?
DrugItem_18978.JPG

Attachments

• DrugItem_18978.webp
    8 KB · Views: 7

Sponsors

Latest posts