• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
Dear Сustomers,

Due to increased demand and the promotion, our warehouses are temporarily overloaded, which caused minor delays in the processing and delivery of orders. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause .

Please rest assured that our Team is working at full capacity to ship orders as soon as possible.

Your satisfaction remains a priority for us and we are working hard to improve processes to avoid similar situations in the future.

Thank you for your understanding and patience ❤️.

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/

Hi, any chance of making all pill products "pre cut" into 4 pieces?
DrugItem_18978.JPG

Hello, sir!

We thought about it , and on the next upgrade of our lab we will remember this wish, but, we didn't plan this activity for the next 6 months at least, sir, I'm sorry.

As a solution, I can offer you a pill cutter , and our tablets are not so hard to break, also!

I appreciate Driada ability to improve the brand with adding new products and different technologies including marketing and etc thing in a matter of months that typically take other laboratories years. I strongly encourage you to uphold the highest standards for product quality, making it your top priority above all else. It's essential to acknowledge that a single mistake can significantly harm your reputation. Please don't judge me for this comment, I'm trying to say something good and it comes from the depths of my heart.

And I also wish you to successfully and without consequences resolve the difficulties that arise with your partner in Spain.

Hello, sir!

We thought about it , and on the next upgrade of our lab we will remember this wish, but, we didn't plan this activity for the next 6 months at least, sir, I'm sorry.

As a solution, I can offer you a pill cutter , and our tablets are not so hard to break, also!
The pills r not breaking they r falling apart completely, not like tablets from chemist, can c is not original.

I appreciate Driada ability to improve the brand with adding new products and different technologies including marketing and etc thing in a matter of months that typically take other laboratories years. I strongly encourage you to uphold the highest standards for product quality, making it your top priority above all else. It's essential to acknowledge that a single mistake can significantly harm your reputation. Please don't judge me for this comment, I'm trying to say something good and it comes from the depths of my heart.
Thank you sir for your kind words! Every day our team does everything possible to improve our service and so that everyone has the opportunity to purchase quality products.

We will do our best to meet your expectations!

I ordered october 1st bcuz of the 31% off flash sale and receive my order on the october 10nd. :)
All fine also for my small order.

Attachments

• IMG_2404.jpeg
    IMG_2404.jpeg
    581.7 KB · Views: 46
IMG_1697.jpeg

Ordered on October 2nd with 30% off and received on October 9th. This is my second order and came faster than the first. Currently running the cypilos and npp without any complaints as of yet.

Ordered October 3d
29% discount for flash sale
7% tuesday happy hours
10% bitcoins payment

Almost a 40% total

Great support, I contacted their roids account on telegram and they helped me to config my next cycle.

12 days to arrive

Cyalis works great.
Cant wait to try the rest!
IMG-20231013-WA0004.jpeg

Hello, sir!

it would be nice, i honestly have a little problem cutting 20mg of tadalafil in 4 pieces.

they work pretty well though.

Driada is g2g

my 25% mesorx coupon is invalid because there is a halloween promotion?? It won't let me add it even if I deactivate the Halloween promotion. Is this normal? Thank you

I'm asking because I'll have to make my purchase in November, I don't want my coupon to be invalid at that time

No es a base de agua, pero el líquido casi no es aceitoso y cuando lo usé, sentí exactamente lo que siento cuando uso propionato, por lo que se supone que otros dos ésteres que se supone que no existen y, como dije, no me gusta ir. sintiendo, pero he usado Sustanon legítimo antes y esta vez me sentí exactamente como cuando uso propionato y no estaba usando nada más excepto Susta. Espero haberlo explicado mejor esta vez.
Me pasa igual.
El testo E 250 parece propio.

Y llevo años utilizando, mi proveedor dice que todo está en orden.

Para mí es puro propionato, golpe duro y bajón rápido.

Lote y cajan dice todo correcto,lo que va en el interior es otra cosa.

Me pasa igual.
El testo E 250 parece propio.

Y llevo años utilizando, mi proveedor dice que todo está en orden.

Para mí es puro propionato, golpe duro y bajón rápido.

Lote y cajan dice todo correcto,lo que va en el interior es otra cosa.
But have u decided to try it out? At least Driada’s has a very interesting cost refunding policy it you try out your product in a lab, irrespective of the result.

Hard to define a compound just on your perception on how it feels… right?

¿Pero has decidido probarlo? Al menos Driada's tiene una política de devolución de costes muy interesante si pruebas tu producto en un laboratorio, independientemente del resultado.

Es difícil definir un compuesto sólo según tu percepción de cómo se siente... ¿verdad?
llevo 6 años blastcruise atontado.No me hace falta ver niveles de E2para saber si un puto compuesto es enantato propionato o cipionato.Hare analítica pero no al compuesto a mi sangre.

llevo 6 años blastcruise atontado.No me hace falta ver niveles de E2para saber si un puto compuesto es enantato propionato o cipionato.Hare analítica pero no al compuesto a mi sangre.
Hard to define is sustanon or test prop if you test your blood instead of the compound itself.

But well, Well.. based on how rude and offensive u are , I guess you are on high test and it is working.

Good luck buddy!