Dude said he hacked my proton and is extorting me for money

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by Harmswhey, Sep 23, 2019.

1. RJouse1

RJouse1 Junior Member

Damn dude this sucks. I wish there was someone on our side who was savvy in this type of shit, and could hack the hacker, and fuck his shit up. He acts like hes getting revenge for someone doing it to him previously, which he thinks makes it OK. Fuck this guy. Why doesn't he take his so called talent to the dark web and fuck guys up that are selling heroin or some shit. I feel like that would be more warranted.

Neewbiest guy and T-Bagger like this.
  2. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Guy hasn't got shit.

Send a PDF to LEO, what the fuck are they going to do with it? Not enough to constitute anything actionable.

The send it to your job? How, exactly, do the know where you work and who there opens unsolicited emails? Kill the account, move on, and be more mindful of security going forward.

Also, maybe delete your fucking emails, yeah?

3. Harmswhey

Harmswhey Member

[THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN COMPROMISED BY A THIRD-PARTY. IT HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED.]

I do delete them bro frequently there was only a handful... I fucked up for sure....

4. mdhx3

mdhx3 Member

[THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN COMPROMISED BY A THIRD-PARTY. IT HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED.]

I will send pdf to all his neighbours, schools, family, businesses he worked on.. Fuck. I have the UPS place where he sent a few hundred stanozol pills a week ago.

I only need to upload all those emails to PasteBin and get it done. Archive it, offshore servers.. Forever and ever. I only need to upload once for all the biatches that didn't pay.

Yeah man, learn your lesson. At least you weren't a vendor like Symbiotics. Also, tell Panda to pay. That will be enough. No more shit.

5. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

And?

So fucking what?

You incur the cost of hosting shit. Send it to his schools, the gonna take away his Bucky fucking Beaver badges?

Who gives a single fuck about neighbors and family? Oh no.

Send shit to the UPS store and...what? They cant do shit either.

Get a fucking job, bro. You sound about as threatening as those fucks from Colcutta after I syskey their shit and tell 'em to fuck a cow.

Fryguy, Sdryx, blvck and 1 other person like this.
  6. He's desperate, you can smell it in his posts.

7. mdhx3

mdhx3 Member

Well, some people do have a life bro. I know if you're a poor ass nigga with no life then it doesn't matter you order illegal drugs.

I could care less about the people that doesn't pay. Even 1/10 is enough. Then I leak everything and cry cry cry.

8. mdhx3

mdhx3 Member

Your mom is.

Maybe you can fuck her, she couldn't have a son that is more retarded than you.

9. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Yeah.

Some people dont feel the need to apologize for or rationalize what they put in their body.

Hey bent you scammer fuck. You're eventually going to fuck with the wrong person and wind up wishing youd never touched s keyboard.

In fact, hey, a friend is a retired programmer for NASA. Sent motherfuckers to the moon.

You want his info? Hes fucking loaded, bro.

MindlessWork and Mighty-mouse like this.
  10. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Sounding more and more like s bull blowing dot head. Stick to the script James Kyle.

MindlessWork and MisterSuperGod like this.
  11. pepson58

pepson58 Junior Member

So u can really get in legal trouble in America if u have some emails about ordering SED ?

12. VERY UNLIKELY!

pepson58 likes this.
  13. Harmswhey

Harmswhey Member

Sorry man. Hacked your account. Mail me if you wanna recover it or maybe Millard Forum Owner Biatch

14. Harmswhey

Harmswhey Member

The people that google your name may care lol

15. iamnightowl

iamnightowl Member

Imagine "hacking" for weeks, only to get $40.

Sdryx and MisterSuperGod like this.
  16. This dude is a big time baller. When he finally hits the $100 mark, it'll be nothing but bobs and vagene as far as the eye can see.

17. kl66oggq5yf01.jpg

The latter is the same face he makes when his extortion target replies with "hahahaha".

LeoTC likes this.
  18. Pierced

Pierced Member

You dont delete your emails?

T-Bagger likes this.
  19. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Easy to get complacent

20. jackmeoff1

jackmeoff1 Member

No.

They would need a paper trail of payment and knowing the packs were accepted.

Emails mean nothing . I can create two emails and have a bogus conversation and send it to LE. Anyone can do this. It means nothing