Dude said he hacked my proton and is extorting me for money

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by Harmswhey, Sep 23, 2019.

1. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

Fake. LE isn't going to waste their time on some email bullshit.

Besides, look how they spelled some of their words. Probably another country.

T-Bagger and MindlessWork like this.
  2. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

They got dick all without physical evidence. Unless they've got you making a buy with a UC, no contraband is no case.

Unless you run your cocksucker and give them one.

Seriously, dude is a low life piece of shit. Just ignore his shit and get on with life. They all rely on scare tactics.

Just like the fuckwits that call up tech illiterate people, have them run a system tree and tell them their file tree is all malware.

Fuck this cat, his mother, and the fucking cow he prays to(not really, I actually respect the cow's right to exist).

3. It's becoming the technological wild west now in days.

MindlessWork likes this.
  4. Hello i am hacker .

i tell u y i steel munny . It iz bcuz i am 2 fat 2 woork . i all so do not have watter so i smel bad i all so have varee small peeniss and i am 44 yeer old vurgin .

i want 2 have wyfe but i am 2 poor and wimin do not like fat smeling man with no munny .

If i steel enuff munny then wimin will sho me bobs and vagenes and i can pic wyfe 4 sexing .

i lie 2 u uhbout 30000 doller i hav . i steeld ownlee 30 and that not enuff 4 wimins . i need 2 steel more .

Evree 1 shood pay and i go a way and get mareed 2 sexe wyfe that luv me bcuz i am rich .

Pleez do rite thing and pay or i will not stop un till evree stareoyd bored iz down .

Sinseerlee the hacker .

:D

Insomnia is a creative bitch sometimes.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  5. Neewbiest guy

Neewbiest guy Member

Jesus christ you had me at i am hacker... lol :D:p

MisterSuperGod likes this.
    MisterSuperGod likes this.
  7. Uglyrichie

Uglyrichie Member

Dude fuckin your pic is awesome