Elitefitness taken over by Evolutionary and AG guys shills?

master.on

I've heard elitefitness was great in the 90s and 2000s
It was dying an honorable death
very small audience but no source talk, few shills and honest advice

Now you read about HCGenerate, sarms and ag guys in every post.

EF was an aging Arnold
now it became and elder G4P

They were like that years ago dylan gremelli and his posse of fans were pushing everything like that. Dylan got kicked off evo and now has his own shit site

They were like that years ago dylan gremelli and his posse of fans were pushing everything like that. Dylan got kicked off evo and now has his own shit site
Dylan was at Adrenaline Rush Forum, now that seems to have Gone Under.
I think I saw him over on ISARMS Forum now.

Did ISARMS buy Adrenaline Rush.
I've been out of touch lately............................. JP

Dylan was at Adrenaline Rush Forum, now that seems to have Gone Under.
I think I saw him over on ISARMS Forum now.

Did ISARMS buy Adrenaline Rush.
I've been out of touch lately............................. JP

If I recall correctly it was rolled into isarms.

yes ntbm/evo goons left elite fitness for a brief while a year or two ago because the were shilling evo to much and the ef owner got mad they were draining all the members from elite and bringing them to evo thus kicking them off elite .....I think they recently bought out elite fitness a month or two ago because they back there and n2bm, sarms1 & agguys are the only sponsors and they shilling all over the place.Also i was a mod at ef and i was immediately banned after this take over a few months ago..which wouldnt have happened unless they had full control to do it and they sure cant stand me.

so in short elitefitness is now being ran buy the same scammers running evo, be careful. they are just not sponsors on ef now, they run the whole place

anyone has any questions about these scammers feel free to post in here.

If I recall correctly it was rolled into isarms.

This is correct. Its a shitty site tho. They try to ass pump you full of garbage. So tired of hearing about how these miracle sarms work so well. We'll see what happens after 30 years of use if they are actually legit or causing blindness and/or liver failure

Well they started off at elite I believe. They then went over to evolutionary. Dylan broke off and went to adrenaline and then merged it with isarms.

The details I don't know too much on. I have no issues with Dylan. I do however not agree with the sarms thing. I think it's ridiculous and it's really sad to see so many fall for that stuff. I have tried my fair share and from my experience it's not worth the money at all.

I have gotten concerned though with isarms because I do believe there is a connection with sarms1 and evo. They come from the same shipper, same packaging, same post office even. Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck....
I have pretty much left all of that myself now. I went off and started a board with a friend. Other than that I just hang around here and BOP. Hard to find a spot that doesn't kill you with sarms these days.

I've been in the same boat as hurricane too. I was a mod at evo actually but they banned me when I didn't wanna go along with thier shit and they shilled out my profile. I to would be happy to answer any questions Incan about them. I only know a little but anything Incan do to shed some light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been off and on there for several years, think it reached it's peak in the mid 2000s. The entire sarms / n2mb thing really sunk them . Every question was answered with a sales pitch for these products.

Sarms work. Better than aas no but there are OK for.someone who wants to get their feet wet. I'm using MK677 and loving it. Technically not a sarm. But it's the bullshit posts about hcg being poison etc that drives me insane. Dylan had been replaced with muskate who is an even skinnier more annoying little prick. Fuck them all.

I still post on evo but one day I remember looking at the threads and everything was sarms this and sarms that.

Its getting really bad.

There also seems to be a push to promote certain labs while other labs with just as good a reputation are never spoken of. Its disappointing when you see that kind of stuff going on.

Hopefully the practice that's happening there gets toned down a bit.

I still post on evo but one day I remember looking at the threads and everything was sarms this and sarms that.

Its getting really bad.

There also seems to be a push to promote certain labs while other labs with just as good a reputation are never spoken of. Its disappointing when you see that kind of stuff going on.

Hopefully the practice that's happening there gets toned down a bit.
That won't ever happen, the shilling over there will continue till the end of time.

Back