Endura Biosciences (Peptides & Steroids)

Yea it's good to have on hand. I just eventually gave up on nandrolone. It's to hard to control for me even with frequent bloodwork. Mainly gyno. People swear by p5p at a high dose, but you need to build it up in the system before your cycle
P5p never did sht for me. Caber works great

I have sent them an email yesterday to resolve some doubts and I am still waiting for a reply and in this forum too, I am interested in their products and their prices, but the communication with the customer is bad.
I'm sorry for not replying to your message in time. You can send another email. My colleague may have missed it due to the holiday. We have now resumed normal work.

To thank MESO-rx members for their support, we are extending our 20% discount offer until October 30th. Please feel free to contact us to place your order!

That's all very well and let's hope your holidays were good.
However, don't forget to answer Readalot's question about how your GMP claims:

This statement is nonsensical. You can't have a GMP process by farming out testing after product released. You wait until your products test out with basic Jano screen before releasing to customers?

Details on your analytical chem lab?

What internal testing do you perform on your raw powders/products?

Surely with your GMP setup you do QA/QC at your site.

Tell us more about your GMP standards. You know part of that is internal testing and control specs.

====
Sec. 211.165 Testing and release for distribution.

It's not like you are vaunting it just as a bit of marketing spiel, right?

Alright endura you've convinced me to do a test order with you. 20% off your prices is hard to pass up. Will be emailing later

Yea it's good to have on hand. I just eventually gave up on nandrolone. It's to hard to control for me even with frequent bloodwork. Mainly gyno. People swear by p5p at a high dose, but you need to build it up in the system before your cycle
Control your e2 and gyno from prolactin is a non issue

You should want to test for the purpose of harm reduction , not for the sole purpose of only doing it if you get full reimbursement, find a new job if you can’t afford it , broke boy.
Utter BS. The vendors should properly test their products and raws, end of story. If the vendors want to neglect their ethical responsibility and push that responsibility on to the customers then the vendor should at least cover the cost.

You comment is asinine. He [customer] should want to test for the purposes of harm reduction? Then how about the vendor? Obviously the vendor (if reputable) should be ecstatic to reimburse the customer for going to the trouble to do blind testing. Save your smart ass comment and think next time.

Last edited:
We will provide you with a 50USD no-threshold discount coupon, which you can use when you place an order next time.
Absolute embarrassment. Show us the USP/GMP standards you tout. Where's the data? All that money on a packaging line and you do not perform analytical characterization in house for your raws and finished products? You couldn't even afford an HPLC?

Brendon Urie Yes GIF by Panic! At The Disco
This should tell any prospective customer what they need to know. Run from this source since they refuse to operate with integrity and make BS claims they refuse to back up.

Utter BS. The vendors should properly test their products and raws, end of story. If the vendors want to neglect their ethical responsibility and push that responsibility on to the customers then the vendor should at least cover the cost.

You comment is asinine. He [customer] should want to test for the purposes of harm reduction? Then how about the vendor? Obviously the vendor (if reputable) should be ecstatic to reimburse the customer for going to the trouble to do blind testing. Save your smart ass comment and think next time.
Bless you friend !!

However , I still believe if a member is only doing harm reduction testing if they only get full reimbursement, that is not true harm reduction.

Because if they don’t get full reimbursement and decide not to do it anymore, then were they even in it for harm reduction in the first place ? Most likely not, right ?

Most likely not, right ?
No, not right. Customers should NOT bother with a source that doesn't offer full reimbursement. Self correcting system. Done. The onus is on the vendor, not the customer. You've got your responsibilities backwards.

No one should patronize an UGL source that doesn't offer full reimbursement on blind testing, period.

WTF, is this a profit sharing system? I don't see those dividend checks being sent from source to customers.

Come talk to me when even one source does this right and actually does their own in house testing. This source makes a claim. Where's the data?

Until then, the customer is deputized by default to police the source's production quality and the source is too cheap to reimburse? Who is disincentivizing blind testing?

Last edited:
No, not right. Customers should NOT bother with a source that doesn't offer full reimbursement. Self correcting system. Done. The onus is on the vendor, not the customer. You've got your responsibilities backwards.
So you’re saying harm reduction should be free to all members and that’s the only reason they should do it ? So they don’t have to pay out of pocket for it ? Got it.

So you’re saying harm reduction should be free to all members and that’s the only reason they should do it ? So they don’t have to pay out of pocket for it ? Got it.
Are you serious? The customers are paying for a product. Of f'n course harm reduction should be baked into the price they are paying for the product. This outfit is claiming pharma GMP! Do you understand what that means?

Currently, with this source, harm reduction is subsidized by the customers. Get it?

Have you completely lost the plot here? I do feel for you. My impression is you've been completely brainwashed by unscrupulous, money hungry drug dealers who don't give 1 tiny shit about your health.

Last edited:
Are you serious? The customers are paying for a product. Of f'n course harm reduction should be baked into the price they are paying for the product. This outfit is claiming pharma GMP! Do you understand what that means?

Currently, with this source, harm reduction is subsidized by the customers. Get it?

Have you completely lost the plot here?
I think you have lost the plot here.

If a member only decides to do harm reduction testing because they will be paid back fully , then that is not them wanting to do harm reduction for the purpose of harm reduction.

They are only doing it because they will be paid back fully. Get it man?

Which UGL source have you used so far ? Did they reimburse you fully for testing ? Did you feel more comfortable buying from them when they said they will reimburse you fully ? Did you actually go through with the harm reduction testing ? Or was all you needed to hear was they will fully reimburse you and then you felt comfortable giving them your money ?

Please share your first hand experiences with buying and using from a UGL source. Maybe others will be able to learn from it.

@readalot

You have not come across this individual before, probably.
Very, very dense.
Let me give you a little nugget (but do keep in mind he shops for ibff pros, you know):

Brother.

Are you :

1. a source urself but using your Declan account to appear as a member ?
  2. An employee of the meso underground ?

If both of these questions have no as the answer, which I assume is the case, then I need to ask you , why do you give a fuck about which sources do or don’t get “advertising”. You are acting like you are missing out on profit with changland getting free advertisement for not testing as much as other sources spending money on testing

ain’t really trying to argue with you. It’s just that if u are a consumer why would you think of that in the first place.

Maybe that is what you and unclebuns are trying to get at ?

If a source is on meso and they don’t use janoshik as much as other sources then they shouldn’t get as much sales as the sources who use janoshik? But then that would make it seem like janoshik and meso are the same business/entity/person?

Because Sources doing their own testing don’t really mean much at all as we have seen plenty of times , correct ?

Its more or less, okay they paid for janoshik testing they are gtg, but what they sent in to janoshik and what they are actually selling is two totally different things.

Thats where member testing comes into play and is what holds sources accountable.

Except for when you have members like bigbowloftren who send it sugar pills and blame it as 0mg on a source they don’t like, that’s where member testing is not good.

Like I said the other day. Unless meso changes the rules to sources needing to spend a certain amount on testing in a certain time frame , then u guys are crying and getting urself worked up over stuff that shouldn’t really affect u, if ur just a member that is …

and please, don’t give me the harm reduction speech.

How is it considered harm reduction when a source sends in their own cherry picked sample and half the time has it written on the test what it is lol.

I ain’t know about you guys , but when you got members making up rumors about a source about sterility, sending in sugar pills and blaming it on a source, all cause they followed the directions , but didn’t follow the directions as much as other sources per se, that’s when u take a step back, and realize this place is a motherfucking dictatorship !

Back