• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Eroids down

oh no, eroids. The world is going under. Such a great website for unbiased reviews....

But then again I think eroids is better than the underground on the bias lmao.

meh doesn't bother me that much, just curious as to why
"This page (https://www.eroids.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses CloudFlare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version."

CloudFlare is down sometimes, used to happen to Meso before as well. Just relax and you can get eroided again soon. My guess tomorrow, it's Sunday. :)

everyone seems to dislike eroids so much yet they always seem to know what is going on over their , when i dont like something i ignore it .. but thats just me ..

I've left reviews on eroids, and they were legit.
If anyone knows of a better source board than eroids, please speak up.

maybe it's a very good thing its gone down
Where do you find sources? and if you have one already, where do you suggest others find their UGL?
Eroids may have it's flaws, but it has over 1000 src's listed and does not weed out "bad reviews" as many like to believe. They keep things formal and regulated, a system that works for them. It helps to weed out the fanboys and trolls.
I've got at least 5 src's on eroids that I'd use before any of the UGL's that are here working the meso board.
As someone mentioned above, doing research before buying UGL steroids is key. Eroids is just another way to do your research. If you do your homework using both boards you will find good gear, if you look hard enough you'll find good gear at half the price most guys are paying.
I have yet to find a src board as good as eroids, if there is a better one I'd love to hear about it.
When it comes to uncensored AAS discussion, Meso is still king.

Where do you find sources? and if you have one already, where do you suggest others find their UGL?
Eroids may have it's flaws, but it has over 1000 src's listed and does not weed out "bad reviews" as many like to believe. They keep things formal and regulated, a system that works for them. It helps to weed out the fanboys and trolls.
I've got at least 5 src's on eroids that I'd use before any of the UGL's that are here working the meso board.
As someone mentioned above, doing research before buying UGL steroids is key. Eroids is just another way to do your research. If you do your homework using both boards you will find good gear, if you look hard enough you'll find good gear at half the price most guys are paying.
I have yet to find a src board as good as eroids, if there is a better one I'd love to hear about it.
Well said, sir.

^This! 100% Agreed.

I 100% agree brother. I think it is a great source board if you do your research. I was on a little bit last night, and I heard it was getting hacked into and also saw a post on the cloudfare system that said bamwar.com. Not sure what the hell this is all about, but this is just what I heard and noticed.

Hi guys, I'm new here. Quite active member of Eroids myself and as this was the only forum I found that mentioned Eroids was down, I joined up.
I'm not trying to persuade anyone of anything, but just wanted to give my experience. I recently had underdosed Test from high ranked source. Several other people did as well, and blood tests were posted up, and the source is replacing the underdosed vials. In my view that's a good thing, or we would just be privately arguing with the source without anything to back it up. They have slid down the rankings after this. Also if sources are not sending out orders the mods put updates on the source page advising not to order. And duplicate (fraudulent) sites get posted so people don't fall victim. I have never been scammed by any Eroids source, and had no issues apart from the underdosed Test. I think all these sites are helpful and give us all a chance to do research. I admit I do check other forum posts before I order from Eroids sources. I always thought Eroids was owned by the top sources until I became a member. I also look on musclegurus for info as well.

The censorship is annoying, but it's not as simple as you would think, they don't like reviews where you say 'g2g' for example, they want weight gain, loss, strength gains etc and dosages used, and you have to have given sufficient time for the gear to have worked. Also you can't comment on payments as its considered sensitive Info. They do pay a subscription to be a source i believe as sometimes they aren't active due to pending payment but the fact it's mentioned i would think is also proof they aren't trying to hide anything. The main reason I go on their is you get regular updates on promotions and new items being added. Anyway just a few points!

Just looked through posts on here, glad to sign up, loads of blood work posts. Just the kind of thing I've been looking for. Good stuff!