EU domestic source talk

Any references or review for Europharmma.com?

I'm looking for Test C and HCG and it seems pretty cheap, (28EUR the T, and 34EUR for HCG)

I'm worried if they are legit
Do you guys love taking risks, don't you?
You have several EU dom sources, CatCafe being one of them and its Test is 25eur and cheaper for the 350mg/ml. Plenty of lab tests and you can lab test it by yourself and Liska will cover it.

So you prefer to take the highest risk and more expensive option rather than the safe and cheaper, lol.

Do you guys love taking risks, don't you?
You have several EU dom sources, CatCafe being one of them and its Test is 25eur and cheaper for the 350mg/ml. Plenty of lab tests and you can lab test it by yourself and Liska will cover it.

So you prefer to take the highest risk and more expensive option rather than the safe and cheaper, lol.
He may have moved to the EU within the last 12 hours only:
1650599983721.png

Anyone know an EU/UK source that sells GW0742? Cardarine is easy enough to find but can only find GW at international sources. Thanks.

Anyone know an EU/UK source that sells GW0742? Cardarine is easy enough to find but can only find GW at international sources. Thanks.
Check bestroidshop.com
I placed a test order few days ago, and i got my stuff quite fast actually. I took a chance and the source proved legit. I will upload some pics of the order.

Check bestroidshop.com
I placed a test order few days ago, and i got my stuff quite fast actually. I took a chance and the source proved legit. I will upload some pics of the order.
Cheers but they only sell cardarine not GW0742, I can easily get cardarine from my usual domestic or any other domestic like catcafe.

Anyone know of any source that ships to scandinavia? (Finland). I used to order from Liska but for understandable reasons he no longer ships to scandinavia. And if i understood correctly neither Driada sends to Scandinavia. So if anyone can point me to the right direction i would appreciate it!

Anyone know of any source that ships to scandinavia? (Finland). I used to order from Liska but for understandable reasons he no longer ships to scandinavia. And if i understood correctly neither Driada sends to Scandinavia. So if anyone can point me to the right direction i would appreciate it!
Deus sources, Human labs, Dragon and other china suppliers ships here ))

Check our site, see what you want to order and let me know. I most probably can deliver to you but i need to see what you want.

You can either us the email on the site

Or wickr: chemicalmuscle