EU domestic source talk

Anyone know of any source that ships to scandinavia? (Finland). I used to order from Liska but for understandable reasons he no longer ships to scandinavia. And if i understood correctly neither Driada sends to Scandinavia. So if anyone can point me to the right direction i would appreciate it!
Darkbodybuilding
Steroiden

Guys who live in Germany I need your help, I’m out of test and I’ve been on trt for a couple of years, I need the fastest way possible to receive testosterone, I’m already feeling low t symptoms

Norway isn't in the EU (although in Europe, like Switzerland), so there's the added problem of parcels requiring a CN22 or 23 customs declaration. What I'm fairly certain about in regards to Scandinavia AND Finland (as they love to point out they're not scandinavian) is that addresses do get flagged once they've gotten a strike by customs, which increases the risk of repeated seizures, so I'd recommend changing some variable after the first time.
What about Sweden?
Any EU-domestic raws supplier that sends to Sweden?

Guys who live in Germany I need your help, I’m out of test and I’ve been on trt for a couple of years, I need the fastest way possible to receive testosterone, I’m already feeling low t symptoms
Catcafe. His stuff is the best too

What about Sweden?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5vr77UhEWo

Any EU-domestic raws supplier that sends to Sweden?
Not really but China >??? > Sweden has a 95%+ success chance. As Scandinavia is on a higher difficulty level than EU (and Norway isn't even in the EU), I suggest you guys form a separate group (not necessarily in public), reach out to me collectively afterwards and I can set up the rest for you guys without taking a cut. I'm posting this publically for accountability & to be called out in case I'm stepping over some line I'm presently unaware of (also noone else dare message me about this offer).

What the actual fuack ... lawl
They are now using this or these dogs at gyms, yes regular gyms, to find people that use gear. They are cracking down hard on muscular guys.

Meanwhile they are running away from people in the hoods and getting their gear and cars stolen and burned up lol.

Hello brothers! Can anyone recommend me the safest way to get test e in Estonia? usdt is my preferable payment method, but can do other crypto

Hello brothers! Can anyone recommend me the safest way to get test e in Estonia? usdt is my preferable payment method, but can do other crypto
Shipping safely to Estonia should not be an issue/no different than any other EU country for any of the EU domestic sources. For Accutane, you have three EU domestic pharma sources (Pharma Only, European Pharmaceuticals, BG Pharmaceuticals - apologies if I missed anyone) to choose from, each of which seems to have almost exclusively positive reviews, so check out everyone's thread.

Shipping safely to Estonia should not be an issue/no different than any other EU country for any of the EU domestic sources. For Accutane, you have three EU domestic pharma sources (Pharma Only, European Pharmaceuticals, BG Pharmaceuticals - apologies if I missed anyone) to choose from, each of which seems to have almost exclusively positive reviews, so check out everyone's thread.
thank you!

Norway isn't in the EU (although in Europe, like Switzerland), so there's the added problem of parcels requiring a CN22 or 23 customs declaration. What I'm fairly certain about in regards to Scandinavia AND Finland (as they love to point out they're not scandinavian) is that addresses do get flagged once they've gotten a strike by customs, which increases the risk of repeated seizures, so I'd recommend changing some variable after the first time.
How do you know which country does that?