EU domestic source talk

Yohimbine is not allowed to be imported into Europe due to the EMA banning.

It used to be easy to import some years ago, but after the hard customs with USA all the shipments were stopped and inspected, and Yohimbine and other substances not allowed retired from the order.
Iherb orders don't need to be declared. They have an IOS number. I have had zero issues ordering yohimbine from there. We have the strictest customs and bullshit medicine laws here. I actually asked the customs here about yohimbine and they said if it's sold as a supplement it is perfectly legal to order anyway. I assume it works the same way elsewhere too.

In other words you are the one who is wrong.

Iherb orders don't need to be declared. They have an IOS number. I have had zero issues ordering yohimbine from there. We have the strictest customs and bullshit medicine laws here. I actually asked the customs here about yohimbine and they said if it's sold as a supplement it is perfectly legal to order anyway. I assume it works the same way elsewhere too.

In other words you are the one who is wrong.
I am not wrong, it used to be imported without problems because they were not inspecting parcels except when using express couriers.

Things changed when USA and Europe commercial tensions raised and every single parcel was being inspected, like 3 years ago, a bit before covid.

Before, now and in the future , if your parcel was/is inspected and they identify the bottles, yohimbine will be seized and rest of products will be delivered to you.

If you are that sure, make a Yohimbine order amd make sure they mark the order in customs declaration as Yohimbine in full. And tell me if you receive it lol.

I REALLY hope anyone of you have some Savics, i am from Norway! It looks like a lot of the Brands don’t like to ship to Norway?
Anyone here from Skandinavia or Norway and have any advice?

Any cheap but quality source for Finestaride? The only one I can get from my doctor is 30 € a month which I'd like to avoid paying - pharmacist is significantly cheaper but I'd still like to cut the cost down a bit if possible.

Anyone tried Euro-Pharmacies DHB? I've seen a few lab tests and seems to be what they claim, but you never know.

Euro-Trash Pharma is Uncle Z.
He only posts favorable lab testing. i wonder if the stuff that tests like shit is pulled from his inventory. Yeah, right.

i would go natty before buying from that scumbag.

Last edited:
Any cheap but quality source for Finestaride? The only one I can get from my doctor is 30 € a month which I'd like to avoid paying - pharmacist is significantly cheaper but I'd still like to cut the cost down a bit if possible.
It seems those sources have finasteride 5mg 30tabs, around 14eur and 15USD each one:
Code:
https://bgpharmadrugs.com/product/finasteride-accord-5-mg-30-film-coated-tablets/

Last edited:
It seems those sources have finasteride 5mg 30tabs, around 14eur and 15USD each one:
Code:
https://bgpharmadrugs.com/product/finasteride-accord-5-mg-30-film-coated-tablets/

Thanks a lot!

I just placed a test order on bestroidshop.com they seem to have good brands with really good prices. The guy was quite responsive and he even said he has access to more pharma stuff which are not on the site yet. Will report back how that goes.

Euro-Trash Pharma is Uncle Z.
He only posts favorable lab testing. i wonder if the stuff that tests like shit is pulled from his inventory. Yeah, right.

i would go natty before buying from that scumbag.
I've already made an order through a distributor, so I'll run most of the vial then send like 2ml to @janoshik for testing. I'm really hoping it's real because otherwise I'll have bought 5 vials of trash.

Is there really nobody that has any advice for Scandinavians?
Norway isn't in the EU (although in Europe, like Switzerland), so there's the added problem of parcels requiring a CN22 or 23 customs declaration. What I'm fairly certain about in regards to Scandinavia AND Finland (as they love to point out they're not scandinavian) is that addresses do get flagged once they've gotten a strike by customs, which increases the risk of repeated seizures, so I'd recommend changing some variable after the first time.

Norway isn't in the EU (although in Europe, like Switzerland), so there's the added problem of parcels requiring a CN22 or 23 customs declaration. What I'm fairly certain about in regards to Scandinavia AND Finland (as they love to point out they're not scandinavian) is that addresses do get flagged once they've gotten a strike by customs, which increases the risk of repeated seizures, so I'd recommend changing some variable after the first time.
Same with Denmark. If something was seized - all mail will be checked further.