EU domestic source talk

They sent me a preworkout from slovakia to spain last summer, ngl i had my doubts. I had to dm them on instagram to check my order

Lol
Didnt catch that either.

Fat burners are difficult to get in the EU?

We're talking about FDA approved fat burners? Those are not hard to find, but they are pretty much fucking useless, especially considering their prices.

Why would anyone want to buy that junk?

One bottle of any given FDA approved fat burner costs the same or a bit more than a 10ml vial of Test-E, that shit's ridiculous.

Wo

Would like to know too
Homesteroids is fake, u won’t get proper gear from any those labs just fakes and that’s if u even get ur order in the first place!

keifei is the dogs bollocks, just make sure u get real keifei pharma! one of best labs about in EU anyway! Lil expensive but u get wat u pay for!

been making steroids since early 90,s real lab , never had to change their name like a lot of ugl!

any bad review that ul read will only be from people that think they have the real keifei but actually have the fakes!

all their products are tested to pretty much .5 over or under. For any lab that’s not proper pharma this is seriously hard to do and all the tests I’ve seen are blinded tests run by customers.

product and packaging are top of the range! And the new qr code system is fantastic!

Homesteroids is fake, u won’t get proper gear from any those labs just fakes and that’s if u even get ur order in the first place!

keifei is the dogs bollocks, just make sure u get real keifei pharma! one of best labs about in EU anyway! Lil expensive but u get wat u pay for!

been making steroids since early 90,s real lab , never had to change their name like a lot of ugl!

any bad review that ul read will only be from people that think they have the real keifei but actually have the fakes!

all their products are tested to pretty much .5 over or under. For any lab that’s not proper pharma this is seriously hard to do and all the tests I’ve seen are blinded tests run by customers.

product and packaging are top of the range! And the new qr code system is fantastic!
Nice story. Little bit long, but nice

Yeah keifei has very good reputation for a lot of years in Europe where you can find legit ones ?

We're talking about FDA approved fat burners? Those are not hard to find, but they are pretty much fucking useless, especially considering their prices.

Why would anyone want to buy that junk?

One bottle of any given FDA approved fat burner costs the same or a bit more than a 10ml vial of Test-E, that shit's ridiculous.

In Europe a lot Fatburners are made in East EU Countries, they write made in USA and FDA Approved and stuff like that, they sell to the UK and the Sell back to EU and tell the customers its US Made, but like half the "hardcore pre-workouts from USA" are copies with more dmaa made in a bathtub in Poland or Bulgaria. Because its absolutely legal to import all kinds of research chems to these countries. Revange Nutrition sold for years real Dianabol as a "supplement" openly in stores in poland.

Usually dmaa and similar etc are "hard" to find, with an exception of ephedrine, that shit it's very hard to find
Not ar all, if you're an European you can get it very easily (dmaa), Ephedrine is relatively hard yes, but there are some serious quality sources: caniphedrine, enurace or sopharma Ephedrine Inject mostly sold offline for 20 Euro 10x50mg Amps for subcutan or iV Inject, Enurace is 50mg Ephedrine hcl german pharmacy, its hard to source it but once you got to know someone, you'll never touch any UG Shit.

20200122_124154.jpg

Be beware of Fatburners.at
At first they are not a steroid source. The just sell stuff like Yohimbine or Ephedra (not Ephedrin!).
On other boards their was a big discussion because a lot of users think they sell fakes. Especially regarding the SARMS and the different kinds of T-5.

Someone know where I can get IGF-1 which is not so expensive?
(1 year ago [10*1mg] 10mg IGF-1 costs 400$, now [10*0,1mg] 1mg costs between 200 and 400$. The prices skyrocket - completely crazy)

Last edited:
Whats ephedrine like? Is it like clen? Is it hard to sleep from it?does it help burn fat or just an appetite suppressant?
And what's the difference between tabs and injectabiles?

Whats ephedrine like? Is it like clen? Is it hard to sleep from it?does it help burn fat or just an appetite suppressant?
And what's the difference between tabs and injectabiles?

It's a stimulant. Won't give you the shakes like Clen, but you'll know you've taken something once it hits you.