EU domestic source talk

You are confusing ephedrine with psuedoephedrine. You aint cooking dope with ephedrine believe that.

Go to local pharmacy or walmart or whatever ask for Primatene Tablets (or Bronkaid if they dont have them) and you should be gtg.

Primatene are ephedrine hcl while bronkaid are ephedrine sulphate. Bronkaid will give you more energy/focus primatene work for longer duration.

Both should be readily available and cheap. Throw in 200mgs caffeine and you are all set.
2 primatene=25mgs but bronkaid kinda.need more i usually need 3 at a time.
View attachment 148989
Walmart? I'm in EU bro and yes here ephedrine is considered schedule drug same as other bad Boyz

No europe does not have walmart no walgreens and def no CVS .
Why do you think ephedrine is not good to cook dope?

Last edited:
There arent walmarts in EU? what country isthat exactly? Have you tried today to do as I advised or not? Go in.person to local pharmacy and try have you?
Oh and btw what you are talking about is completely wrong. Ephedrine is banned in whole Europe unless you have veterinary script and it's super complicated to get one. Yes one of the reason it's banned is because you can cook dope with it.

And no we don't have any big brand pharmacy like the one you said in Europe and no you don't go into a pharmacy asking for ephedrine, here in Italy for example they look at you very bad if you try something like this and we don't have any medication that contain ephedrine. Only one is Enurace, very rare and it's veterinary.

Oh and btw what you are talking about is completely wrong. Ephedrine is banned in whole Europe unless you have veterinary script and it's super complicated to get one. Yes one of the reason it's banned is because you can cook dope with it.

And no we don't have any big brand pharmacy like the one you said in Europe and no you don't go into a pharmacy asking for ephedrine, here in Italy for example they look at you very bad if you try something like this and we don't have any medication that contain ephedrine. Only one is Enurace, very rare and it's veterinary.
No, you fucking cannot cook dope with ephedrine. Once again you are mistaking PSEUDOEPHEDRINE WITH EPHEDRINE.
Ephedrine hcl or sulfate im certain wont work. Not.to mention the guaffesin however you spell it. If it even matters.

This won't work in Europe, Ephedrine is banned everywhere here

Oh and btw what you are talking about is completely wrong. Ephedrine is banned in whole Europe unless you have veterinary script and it's super complicated to get one.

and no you don't go into a pharmacy asking for ephedrine,
I am sorry but Ephedrine is fully available in Spain, easier to get without prescription that many other drugs.

It is called Efedrina Level 50mg 24tablets, and contains Ephedrine HCL as you can see.
Price 11.35eur

efedrina-level-50-mg.jpg

Screenshot_20210701-032552_Chrome.jpg

There is also injectable ephedrine but for hospital use only. It seems there is also only available inj ephedrine for hospital use in Portugal, but I can confirm it is fully available/in production and relatively easy to get without prescription.

No, you fucking cannot cook dope with ephedrine. Once again you are mistaking PSEUDOEPHEDRINE WITH EPHEDRINE.
Ephedrine hcl or sulfate im certain wont work. Not.to mention the guaffesin however you spell it. If it even matters.
I have no idea about drug precursors, but it seems there is widely international consensus regarding both ephedrine and pseudoephedrine to be drug precursors of methamphetamine.

Quoting EU official health authorities:
  • Ephedrine or pseudo-ephedrine — strong nasal-decongestants — are legally used to manufacture medicinal products against flu or allergies, but they are also key products used in illicit production of methamphetamine. Only 1.5 kg of ephedrine/pseudoephedrine is needed to obtain 1 kg of methamphetamine. Assuming that one tablet contains 60mg of ephedrine/pseudoephedrine, 25 000 tablets are needed to obtain 1 kg of methamphetamine.

UN classification where you can see links to the US(type I chemicals) and EU(category 1 precursors)list of precursors, diffent organisation in categories but same type and same drug as precursors, methamphetamine.

I have no idea about drug precursors, but it seems there is widely international consensus regarding both ephedrine and pseudoephedrine to be drug precursors of methamphetamine.

Quoting EU official health authorities:
  • Ephedrine or pseudo-ephedrine — strong nasal-decongestants — are legally used to manufacture medicinal products against flu or allergies, but they are also key products used in illicit production of methamphetamine. Only 1.5 kg of ephedrine/pseudoephedrine is needed to obtain 1 kg of methamphetamine. Assuming that one tablet contains 60mg of ephedrine/pseudoephedrine, 25 000 tablets are needed to obtain 1 kg of methamphetamine.

UN classification where you can see links to the US(type I chemicals) and EU(category 1 precursors)list of precursors, diffent organisation in categories but same type and same drug as precursors, methamphetamine.
I can accept that lawmakers are stupid but I will.wait to hear from a chemist on the actual potential for manufacture because I dont believe its either possible or is so difficult it may as well be.

For edification I refer to EPHEDRINE HCL OR SULFATE not EPHEDRINE BASE. these are salts I am referring to.

Either way Sampei get off your.butt and at least try dude. I know you have not. What have you got to lose?

Last edited:
It might be that certain binders are used nowadays making it almost.impossible to make.meth out of asthma products that have ephedrine hcl. Im not sure on that it sounds familiar.

If I remember here if you add a salt to water say ephedrine hcl the base ephedrine dissociates from the hcl which loses a hydrogen ion to form hydronium and chloride gas.

I think

I can accept that lawmakers are stupid but I will.wait to hear from a chemist on the actual potential for manufacture because I dont believe its either possible or is so difficult it may as well be.

For edification I refer to EPHEDRINE HCL OR SULFATE not EPHEDRINE BASE. these are salts I am referring to.

Either way Sampei get off your.butt and at least try dude. I know you have not. What have you got to lose?
Man first of all a salt can be transformed and second I told you... I know how it is in Italy. I'm not gonna fucking enter and ask for something that is not gonna happen especially in a small town like mine where I don't have many pharmacies and where I'll be tagged easily as: "that guy".

And yes you can do meth from ephedrine, you need a lot of it but for small batches is easily done.

I am sorry but Ephedrine is fully available in Spain, easier to get without prescription that many other drugs.

It is called Efedrina Level 50mg 24tablets, and contains Ephedrine HCL as you can see.
Price 11.35eur

efedrina-level-50-mg.jpg

View attachment 149025

There is also injectable ephedrine but for hospital use only. It seems there is also only available inj ephedrine for hospital use in Portugal, but I can confirm it is fully available/in production and relatively easy to get without prescription.
Shit alpha my man, you need to send me some of that ephedrine ahahah!
What do you want? Metformin? Telmisartan? Some Italian pussy?