EU domestic source talk

We can discuss it, for the community haha

Regarding those meds, if we can get ephedrine sometimes without prescription, imagine metformin and BP regulators lol

You guys still have primo and winstrol also?
Primobolan still available but expensive as fuck, 13.27eur 1 ampoule 100mg/ml, probably being discountinued soon I guess.

Winstrol was discountinued like 2 years ago, but until that date was available with 2 versions, injectable and tablets.

But in the last decade anabolics are almost imposible to get without prescription, not even asking in hundreds of pharmacies. Every old school spanish bodybuilder can tell you how easy was to get anabolics in spanish before mid-late 2000's.

Primobolan still available but expensive as fuck, 13.27eur 1 ampoule 100mg/ml, probably being discountinued soon I guess.

Winstrol was discountinued like 2 years ago, but until that date was available with 2 versions, injectable and tablets.

But in the last decade anabolics are almost imposible to get without prescription, not even asking in hundreds of pharmacies. Every old school spanish bodybuilder can tell you how easy was to get anabolics in spanish before mid-late 2000's.

I ve always wanted to try those Desma winstrol depot amps.

I hope they don't discontinue Spain Bayer Primobolans, I doubt it.

You guys still have Desma Testex Prolongatum (Test cyp) which is excellent, and your neighbor (Portugal) also has Hikma Farmaceuticals (Which is what all gets exported to guys in the USA for trt). Brand name Watson, Perrigo, Cipla, West Ward testosterone products are all made by Hikma Farmaceuticals factory and relabeled under there name.

I heard from my Portugal friend that there are alot of guys in Spain using Hikma testosterone products brought over from there.

If this rumour is true, that is some of the best stuff! That is what 99% of the time you will get prescribed for on TRT in the states unless you decide to get your testosterone made in a compound pharmacy.

Last edited:
I ve always wanted to try those Desma winstrol depot amps.

I hope they don't discontinue Spain Bayer Primobolans, I doubt it.

You guys still have Desma Testex Prolongatum (Test cyp) which is excellent, and your neighbor (Portugal) also has Hikma Farmaceuticals (Which is what all gets exported to guys in the USA for trt). Brand name Watson, Perrigo, Cipla, West Ward testosterone products are all made by Hikma Farmaceuticals factory and relabeled under there name.

I heard from my Portugal friend that there are alot of guys in Spain using Hikma testosterone products brought over from there.

If this rumour is true, that is some of the best stuff! That is what 99% of the time you will get prescribed for on TRT in the states unless you decide to get your testosterone made in a compound pharmacy.
Yeah but who needs pharma test (so fucking expensive in general). Most of the ugl have excellent testosterone injectable. Test is so cheap that only a dumbass source would underdose or fake it.

I have cycled many times with Testoviron Bayer (test E). Never seen a difference from other UGL test E, actually I did see a difference, a hole in my fucking wallet XD

Yeah but who needs pharma test (so fucking expensive in general). Most of the ugl have excellent testosterone injectable. Test is so cheap that only a dumbass source would underdose or fake it.

I have cycled many times with Testoviron Bayer (test E). Never seen a difference from other UGL test E, actually I did see a difference, a hole in my fucking wallet XD

Lmao...... I am actually using Testovirons right now lol.

I agree, UGLs have come a LONG way. I have been pretty impressed with a couple and you guys have a local one @Liska making awesome products.

I am on TRT now days so my insurance covers it lol

Lmao...... I am actually using Testovirons now lol.

I agree, UGLs have come a LONG way. I have been pretty impressed with a couple and you guys have a local one @Liska making awesome products.

Me preferably, I still like using pharma whenever I can get my hand on it. I am on TRT now anyways so my insurance covers it.
If your pocket allow it, it's still better to use pharma, problem is just one: chances of fake pharma are very high, higher then receiving underdosed fake UGL test. Of course it all depends of where you live and your source etc.

Ppl I know get it directly from the pharmacy so that's 100% real.
But if you start buying Testoviron online it's easy to get scammed. They love to fake pharma sadly

If your pocket allow it, it's still better to use pharma, problem is just one: chances of fake pharma are very high, higher then receiving underdosed fake UGL test. Of course it all depends of where you live and your source etc.

Ppl I know get it directly from the pharmacy so that's 100% real.
But if you start buying Testoviron online it's easy to get scammed. They love to fake pharma sadly

I agree.

Trust your source.... I been in this game a long time.

Thankfully, throughout the years I made friends with alot of guys around the EU who always kept me on my toes spotting replicas or "working" copies when it came to pharmaceutical grade.

UGLs back then were still a problem too. I seen labs swapping compounds for others or simply underdosing their products. Its still happens, but with small home brewers.

Thankfully, the game has changed and people are more into harm reduction with lab testing their stuff.

Got guys like @SkankHunt pissing alot of vendors off lmao

Last edited:
Where to get peptides now in Germany post BREXIT? Everything going thru customs.

Looking for rarer stuff like fox04 or MOTSc

Where to get peptides now in Germany post BREXIT? Everything going thru customs.

Looking for rarer stuff like fox04 or MOTSc
Nowhere that I know of, especially rarer ones - if your shipper can avoid Leipzig customs when shipping internationally, odds are really good!

What's FOXO4-DRI and MOTS-C even for? Been testing that.
anti-aging broadly speaking:

can you recall/say if they've been testing well?