EU domestic source talk

What‘s so bad about Leipzig customs?
It has to be the only high tech place in all of east germany, they're good at catching stuff even if it's shipped from within EU - Frankfurt is relatively outdated and what you want to see on tracking.

It has to be the only high tech place in all of east germany, they're good at catching stuff even if it's shipped from within EU - Frankfurt is relatively outdated and what you want to see on tracking.
Yes gotta make sure these dangerous anabolics don't get into misguided bodybuilders hands
Godforbid!

I'm looking for the taco and burger pusheen, do you have them?
View attachment 149890
the collection is huge, she even has a custom made pair of converse shoes (got that from me for our 4.th anniversary)
i check it later and post some pics :D
was always a big hustle because he bought those regular bundles right from the US where you got a box every 3 months.. and every 3 months we had to drive to customs to get it :|

Hey guys,
Since Ashop is out of Balkan for EU countries. Does anyone know where else we can get some legit Balkan? Thanks :)

Bio peptide igf1 lr3 was one of the best lr3 u have used,great stuff even on bulk my body recomp...but lr3 from satan pharma was bad,even 100mcg was not even strong as 20mcg from bio peptide
Can you describe a little bit more about that bio peptide igf1. How was you using it sc in the morning or preworkout bilateral?? And you say 20mcg is enough of that?

Can you describe a little bit more about that bio peptide igf1. How was you using it sc in the morning or preworkout bilateral?? And you say 20mcg is enough of that?
I was using it post workout,for me sweet spot was 50mcg...i would have great fullness, vascularity and lean out on high calories