European Pharmaceuticals

10 days from payment to receiving my order in western europe. Great communication as well. Would recommend!

This product is not available in Europe, the manufacturer has withdrawn its marketing authorization request

In the whole europe? My psychiatrist, the last time I talked to him about it, implied it's available in certain countries ...

Pharmacist, is always such a great guy to deal with and been dealing with him for years. Honest, friendly and reliable as they come. Using his KRKA Exemestane (aromasin) currently as i have the past 5 years and absolutely love it. He recommended it to me years ago when i told him i did not want to use the arimidex my doc prescribed me and I have used it ever since. On 200 mg per week TRT and about 6.25 mg of this stuff twice per week keeps estrogen in check like clockwork. Best exemestane around by far!

Pharmacist, is always such a great guy to deal with and been dealing with him for years. Honest, friendly and reliable as they come. Using his KRKA Exemestane (aromasin) currently as i have the past 5 years and absolutely love it. He recommended it to me years ago when i told him i did not want to use the arimidex my doc prescribed me and I have used it ever since. On 200 mg per week TRT and about 6.25 mg of this stuff twice per week keeps estrogen in check like clockwork. Best exemestane around by far!

Thank you very much sir! Feedback is always appreciated!

Best regards