European Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by pharmacist, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Voltrader

Voltrader Member

Figures a guy on the up and up outside of antibiotic's for the great USD reset nothing I really need.

2. brutus79

brutus79 Member

I was thinking of doing a log on the hcg... I will post daily pictures of my balls and record testicular weight gain. Make sure to subscribe... my nuts are a sight to behold.

3. Jruiz

Jruiz Member

Make sure to trim those sonofaguns brut!!!

4. Voltrader

Voltrader Member

I am with Jru shave them suckers first the half pound of hair weight doesn't count.

Jruiz likes this.
  5. jayb

jayb Member

Pharmacist,
    I am willing to make a purchase if you want to throw in some freebies I will be happy to report back on my experience.
    Do you carry xyzal, and dapoxetine? Could also use some pt141 if you guys carry it.

6. pharmacist

pharmacist Member

Expect an email tonight!

Best Regards.

7. pharmacist

pharmacist Member

Good Day,
    Xyzal is available (original and generic), Dapoxetine not sure. The PT141 is not available.
    Contact me via email and freebies will be added too !

Best Regards.

8. flenser

flenser Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'm receiving some albuterol and metformin to test. Already taking both, so I'll have something for comparison.

pharmacist likes this.
  9. flenser

While reading another thread it occurred to me this is technically receiving free gear. If anyone associated with COC has a problem with this let me know, and I will withdraw my offer to test free gear and pay for the order.

10. ebkallday

ebkallday Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

^^^ I second this. I will be receiving pct gear.

11. pharmacist

pharmacist Member

I guess the COC states that if somebody receives free gear as samples they are to be named in public or something. So the feedback can be understood as it is.

Best Regards.

12. Jruiz

Jruiz Member

The coc does state anyone receiving samples must be named which I believe so far the ones getting testers have already spoken up!

pharmacist likes this.
  13. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Shit- I already offered daily pictures of my testicles. That's transparent dealings my friends!

Jruiz and flenser like this.
  14. pharmacist

pharmacist Member

If thats not transparent nothing is !!! :)

Jruiz likes this.
  15. flenser

Heh, I guess that answers my question. I don't think anyone wants to see pics of my 51y/o testicles, though. I think I'll stick with a written review :D

I have been not-accepting-free-gear just on principle pretty much since I joined Meso. But for some weird reason I was thinking of these as "meds" and not gear.

16. ebkallday

^^ I feel the same way.

17. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Pretty different, IMO

18. ebkallday

Just letting the fellas know, pharmacist checked into the product I was going to try and discovered the one he had left was a bit expired. I respectfully declined the offer for samples. He has been quick to respond to emails and so far, has been great to deal with.

pharmacist likes this.
  19. midland412

midland412 Member

I'm trying out some clomid

pharmacist likes this.
  20. pharmacist

pharmacist Member

Good Day!
    You will have an email tonight with details regarding the Clomid sample !

Best Regards.