European Pharmaceuticals

Best source if you need pharma stuff. Great service and very fast mail replys. Also very fast shipping inside the eu
Agree with everything you wrote but the fast shipping part. Took almost two weeks in my case. Well, if you compare it with PPL shipping times, that‘s actually fast

Agree with everything you wrote but the fast shipping part. Took almost two weeks in my case. Well, if you compare it with PPL shipping times, that‘s actually fast
:) being intra European Union some choose for express some for regular shipping.
But I am glad you agree on quality :)

I always choose the fastest shipping option available because im impatient af lol... not sure how long his shipping times are with the regular option.

Some sources here offer express shipping and it still took pretty long so thats why i mentioned the fast shipping part in my comment.

I always choose the fastest shipping option available because im impatient af lol... not sure how long his shipping times are with the regular option.

Some sources here offer express shipping and it still took pretty long so thats why i mentioned the fast shipping part in my comment.

Thank you for your trust! :)

Good Day!
Until end of the month!

Promo in SEMAGLUTIDE OZEMPIC !

Buy 2 Ozempic 1 Mg and you get 1 free 0.25 mg Ozempic!

Buy 2 *OZEMPIC 1 mg injectable SEMAGLUTIDE NOVO NORDISK A/S
1 preffiled pen $ 340 - 4 weeks cure!
Box contains 1 preffiled pen and 4 needles to be used with it!

And get 1 free
OZEMPIC 0.25 mg injectable SEMAGLUTIDE NOVO NORDISK A/S

1 preffiled pen $ 250 - 4 weeks cure!

A 12 weeks supply!

BEST REGARDS !

Good Day!
Until end of the month!

Promo in SEMAGLUTIDE OZEMPIC !

Buy 2 Ozempic 1 Mg and you get 1 free 0.25 mg Ozempic!

Buy 2 *OZEMPIC 1 mg injectable SEMAGLUTIDE NOVO NORDISK A/S
1 preffiled pen $ 340 - 4 weeks cure!

And get 1 free
OZEMPIC 0.25 mg injectable SEMAGLUTIDE NOVO NORDISK A/S

1 preffiled pen $ 250 - 4 weeks cure!

A 12 weeks supply!

BEST REGARDS !
Thank you for the super expensive prices and the fact you still tell people Raloxifene doesn't exist when the market still has Evista Raloxifene in Greece and generic in Turkey/Portugal.

Also, your competitor in the EU has Ozempic 1mg for half the prices too. So you can't pull the whole Turkey/Asia counterfeit story and how you are from the EU so its different.......

Just a member here being honest unlike yourself.

Last edited:
Thank you for the super expensive prices and the fact you still tell people Raloxifene doesn't exist when the market still has Evista Raloxifene in Greece and generic in Turkey/Portugal.

Also, your competitor in the EU has Ozempic 1mg for half the prices too. So you can't pull the whole Turkey/Asia counterfeit story and how you are from the EU so its different.......

Just a member here being honest unlike yourself.

You are welcome!

You, my friend, should go see a psychiatrist! It seems you have an obssesion!

I tell people nothing. Everything I say its my oppinion and should be taken as it is. That is all. I dont hold the supreme truth, unlike yourself who know anything about everything, apparently.
It seems you have an agenda and I am staying in your way or something. I have no idea what you want from me. I contacted you trying to sell you something? I killed your cannary?

In the same way some competitors have better prices than me other have bigger prices. Everybody works in his own way.

Look arround! People leave, people get arrested, people choose to stop the bussines. Its a lot of stress.

You drop by from time to time trying to create drama in a thread that knew no drama since 2014.

You are welcome!

You, my friend, should go see a psychiatrist! It seems you have an obssesion!

I tell people nothing. Everything I say its my oppinion and should be taken as it is. That is all. I dont hold the supreme truth, unlike yourself who know anything about everything, apparently.
It seems you have an agenda and I am staying in your way or something. I have no idea what you want from me. I contacted you trying to sell you something? I killed your cannary?

In the same way some competitors have better prices than me other have bigger prices. Everybody works in his own way.

Look arround! People leave, people get arrested, people choose to stop the bussines. Its a lot of stress.

You drop by from time to time trying to create drama in a thread that knew no drama since 2014.

Lol, no you should see a Psychiatrist for the amount of lies you continue to tell people. The worse part, is you have no shame and you tell people you are a pharmacist.

So you know, I have people who are pharmacists and Endos in the EU and they told me you speak nothing but shit.

Everything that comes out of your mouth is nothing more to push your agenda.

Everything from the Raloxifenes to the Clomid.

Guess what? If you are going to continue to tell lies, I will continue to come here and drop facts.

Btw, Proviron returned back into Greece market Februray in small amounts. Wait what? EU? Should we go back a couple pages where you were telling everyone it's not coming back to the EU?

Clomid no longer exist in the EU? Hmm last time I checked its still available in Greece and Portugal. Aren't those to countries in the EU?

Raloxifene completely gone? Hmm Portugal has it in generic and Greece in Brand (Evista) two EU countries.

Which again not true.

Turkey just came too in generic with reports it might come back with the brand too.

Wait, this doesn't count because everything in Turkey is fake and you are EU. So I will go to Greece, wait no, that one is fake too because Pharmacist said they are not produced all in the EU and my Pharmacist friend there is lying and we should all believe a guy who speaks out of his mouth with not one picture of his stock.

You are a @pharmacist right? Ironic, you haven't posted your stock, you been here since 2014 and not one picture of your pharmacy.

If you want to charge American prices and people here choose to pay it, that is fine but when you keep giving misinformation I will come on here and speak the truth.

This is not just you but any source.

Last edited:
Lol, no you should see a Psychiatrist for the amount of lies you continue to tell people. The worse part, is you have no shame and you tell people you are a pharmacist.

So you know, I have people who are pharmacists and Endos in the EU and they told me you speak nothing but shit.

Guess what? If you are going to continue to tell lies, I will continue to come here and drop facts.

Btw, Proviron returned back into Greece market Februray in small amounts. Wait what? EU? Should we go back a couple pages where you were telling everyone it's not coming back to the EU?

Clomid no longer exist in the EU? Hmm last time I checked its still available in Greece and Portugal. Aren't those to countries in the EU?

Raloxifene completely gone? Hmm Portugal has it in generic and Greece in Brand (Evista) two EU countries.

Which again not true.

Turkey just came too in generic with reports it might come back with the brand too.

Wait, this doesn't count because everything in Turkey is fake and you are EU. So I will go to Greece, wait no, that one is fake too because Pharmacist said they are not produced all in the EU and my Pharmacist friend there is lying and we should all believe a guy who speaks out of his mouth with not one picture of his stock.

You are a @pharmacist right? Ironic, you haven't posted your stock, you been here since 2014 and not one picture of your pharmacy.

If you want to charge American prices and people here choose to pay it, that is fine but when you keep giving misinformation I will come on here and speak the truth.

With such a worthless input to the board. Pharmacist has been a steady and reliable source for nearly a decade now and your bitching about prices? Go choke on the dick of the next source with better prices that only lasts 10 months.

I personally will pay the small extra amount with pharmacist because I am more sure that I will get my product in a timely manner.

0 negative feedback with this vendor

With such a worthless input to the board. Pharmacist has been a steady and reliable source for nearly a decade now and your bitching about prices? Go choke on the dick of the next source with better prices that only lasts 10 months.

I personally will pay the small extra amount with pharmacist because I am more sure that I will get my product in a timely manner.

Lmao!

Stop shilling for a source that gives you kick back.

I speak facts and been in this game alot longer than you to know a thing or two.

Small extra fee....? Lol

This just goes to show how little you know.....

If you want to be the dumbass who is willing to pay $400 for an Ozempic pen or Ovitrelle well over $110+ go ahead.....

I will just tell you this, even other EU countries (Higher prices) from the pharmacy, the vendor is still making a VERY nice profit.

So go ahead, pay your little extra fee lmao

Again, anyone is entitled to shop wherever they want. My problem is when the vendor blatantly tells lies to his customers about shit he doesn't know to fill his agenda and then tells me after I made a comment he is the "Pharmacist" as I am some ignorant who doesn't know the market or people in the market when it comes to EU pharmacy.

I flat out hate liars who tell lies then cover up and say they are speaking their "Opinion" after called out.

Last edited:

to be fair, I did have a bad experience ***but I certainly could have handled it better than I did.***

further to be fair, what I needed was significantly less expensive through @pharmacist than it was for me to get an RX for it here stateside. but some other items he has are not what I would call competitively priced. it really just depends on what you need to buy.

the clomid comments did make me wonder, like how is clomid not available in EU pharmacies lol. (i have no clue tbh?) it just seems like such a common drug, it would be like "nah there's no more doxycycline in the EU either" lol.

regardless, pharmacist communicates extremely well and now having the right expectations of how the packaging comes to you, I'd buy again if there was a need for something from him and the pricing was right. like i said, it just depends on what you need, but his service can't be faulted.

I don’t want to get involved in this drama, except to add, Clomid is definitely available in the EU. I bought it over the counter in Spain, “Omifin” brand.

Which again not true.

I stated my opinion based on the info I had. Long time ago. Maybe I was wrong even tough after that appeared complaints in various threads about fake Proviron. Those products were deleted from my list since they are no longer available in my pharmacy so Gtfo keeping barking about that years after. I dont care about you and for sure you hold no absolute truth. I am a pharmacist, you have friends who told you this and that... Go tell your boss its not working with me like this.
You are far far far away from my status here, boy!
Over the 8 years I was here I have helped many many many guys. For free. I have helped family have kids. I went back and forth for some members and I proved myself many times. Even customers who offered a negative feedback come back and say they would order again.
And calling @Frozen shill? Come on dude... You are that bored and willing to start wars and disputes with anyone over anything. I am done replying you.
In my opinion you now are abusing the rules of the this section.
Good bye. Sadly, I cant keep this thread drama free. Do your thing, but dont call people like @Frozen shills.

Pharmacist has been a steady and reliable source for nearly a decade now
honestly rare af and it has seriously been a blessing to have someone like pharmacist on here, like his customer service, products, shipping (especially to the u.s) and everything in between is fucking top notch