European Pharmaceuticals

It's disingenuous. Who knows if those other tabs are the same or not? Sure you can compare visually but they could be counterfeits just as well. When you present to be shipping them in original packaging then that's what was expected. How do you handle the overpriced Cerebrolysin amps? Draw them out and put them into sterile vials? (rhetorical) lol.

I do appreciate the resend after the lost package but being clear (even in PM or email???) about this detail would have made the difference. all the best.

Well, if you compare them you will see no difference.
And if one can start faking tablets of Pramypexole in all 8 concentrations it means they or have way too much free time or went bananas.
Anyway, I am sorry I have caused you dissapointment.
I have 9 years now behind me with excellent feedback only. Never a complaint regarding quality.
In the info section of the list I present to be shipping with blisters and boxes and inserts. Safety of the package is very important for me.
In almost 9 years I dont remember having a seizure letter! Or, I think, 1. And I was here when various campains like Pangea were active. I cant reveal many aspects for safety reasons but I cam PM you and explain if you want.

On another note, I handle the overpriced products very well. Its black market here. In case you didnt noticed. I can up the price on Cerebrolysin if I want to, there are alternatives, maybe, you can buy them from other sources.
I am getting tired of this subject... its my list, my prices, my quality, my way of conducting business. If I did a mistake in the past I paid and I took responsability. As I showed you now too! I refunded because of a shipping problem and resent to show you the product. You were not satisfied, very well, what do you want from me? To leave MESO eventually, shot myself in the head? Be honest, did you ever used AAS from an UG lab ?
People are buying vials with liquids and inject in their bodies relying on a guy;s word or a lad test made months ago. Eventually by an underground (go figure) testing laboratory! And you are calling my tabs possibly counterfeits. Anyway, AGAIN, sorry for dissapointing you.

Well, if you compare them you will see no difference.
And if one can start faking tablets of Pramypexole in all 8 concentrations it means they or have way too much free time or went bananas.
Anyway, I am sorry I have caused you dissapointment.
I have 9 years now behind me with excellent feedback only. Never a complaint regarding quality.
In the info section of the list I present to be shipping with blisters and boxes and inserts. Safety of the package is very important for me.
In almost 9 years I dont remember having a seizure letter! Or, I think, 1. And I was here when various campains like Pangea were active. I cant reveal many aspects for safety reasons but I cam PM you and explain if you want.

On another note, I handle the overpriced products very well. Its black market here. In case you didnt noticed. I can up the price on Cerebrolysin if I want to, there are alternatives, maybe, you can buy them from other sources.
I am getting tired of this subject... its my list, my prices, my quality, my way of conducting business. If I did a mistake in the past I paid and I took responsability. As I showed you now too! I refunded because of a shipping problem and resent to show you the product. You were not satisfied, very well, what do you want from me? To leave MESO eventually, shot myself in the head? Be honest, did you ever used AAS from an UG lab ?
People are buying vials with liquids and inject in their bodies relying on a guy;s word or a lad test made months ago. Eventually by an underground (go figure) testing laboratory! And you are calling my tabs possibly counterfeits. Anyway, AGAIN, sorry for dissapointing you.
do you feel better after such a rant? I asked nothing from you and only gave my feedback - objectively on all counts - about my experience. I even said upon you refunding me to not resend, that I was completely fine with that being the end.

I'm not one of the Meso witch hunters. the trade was bad, but it could have been way worse. But when another member feels the need to commentate on my dealings, then you can be sure I'm going to retort in kind.

last point. the corner of my envelope had been cut open, presumably for an inspection. perhaps this is where the other 2 tabs slipped out of? Something to maybe aid you in future trades for customers, it may happen again.

do you feel better after such a rant? I asked nothing from you and only gave my feedback - objectively on all counts - about my experience. I even said upon you refunding me to not resend, that I was completely fine with that being the end.

I'm not one of the Meso witch hunters. the trade was bad, but it could have been way worse. But when another member feels the need to commentate on my dealings, then you can be sure I'm going to retort in kind.

last point. the corner of my envelope had been cut open, presumably for an inspection. perhaps this is where the other 2 tabs slipped out of? Something to maybe aid you in future trades for customers, it may happen again.

Next time when you deal with a source, before going out in the open, send a PM and ask if you have a question, or something you felt is not right, maybe its a reason behind it.
First you post pictures of packaging. Now this with the corner ... its a part of my packaging method! Ok? It has been revealed in the past and its not ok.
Ask the source why its like that or like that and so on. Have questions? Ask first in private, maybe its a reason.

You are full of sarcasm and try to start drama, you are an EDIT: not worth it. Btw, all the best.

lol I know how to deal with sources just fine. I am far too direct for sarcasm. Looks like someone is off their meds today! Sorry you can't handle the objective critique.

lol I know how to deal with sources just fine. I am far too direct for sarcasm. Looks like someone is off their meds today! Sorry you can't handle the objective critique.

:)
Too direct meaning you post pictures of packaging and then, after its deleted by admin, you describe it, or how? Objective critique... maybe, but learn how to do it properly. You might cause problems to others, put somebody in danger, maybe... But it doesnt matter as long as you THINK you are doing it right, right?
Have a great weekend :) stay relaxed, I cant be off my meds, I have tons here LOL.

:)
Too direct meaning you post pictures of packaging and then, after its deleted by admin, you describe it, or how? Objective critique... maybe, but learn how to do it properly. You might cause problems to others, put somebody in danger, maybe... But it doesnt matter as long as you THINK you are doing it right, right?
Have a great weekend :) stay relaxed, I cant be off my meds, I have tons here LOL.
it's fair enough of a reply. i certainly had no ill intention, just awareness for others. I also was quite sure that I removed any and all revealing information but if I did not then that's my mistake. your last line gave me a good laugh. all the best to you, sincerely.

EPHEDRINE HCL 50 mg /amp.
5 amps/box $ 30
I can attest to ordering & using the Zentiva Ephedrine HCL 50mg/ml ampoules from Pharmacist [couldn't get my hands on the Osel Efedrin 50mg/ml ampoules anymore]. I had previously ordered 2 x 5 ampoules in its original packaging [10 ampoules in total], it arrived, as previously stated in an earlier post, arrived within a few days, no issues, no breakages, securely packed & came with original packaging.

I can attest to ordering & using the Zentiva Ephedrine HCL 50mg/ml ampoules from Pharmacist [couldn't get my hands on the Osel Efedrin 50mg/ml ampoules anymore]. I had previously ordered 2 x 5 ampoules in its original packaging [10 ampoules in total], it arrived, as previously stated in an earlier post, arrived within a few days, no issues, no breakages, securely packed & came with original packaging.

Thank you for your feedback my friend!

Best regards

I'm really happy with pharmacist. The man has consistently provided amazing service since 2014.I don't see many other sources with a great track record for that long.

I've personally been buying from him for 2 years now and the service and products are always perfect.

The fact that he owns the pharmacy gives me peace of mind and the products speak for themselves.

I've had a lot of health issues over the past year (several infections and more), and every time pharmacist was there to help me out.

If a product was not listed, he would go above and beyond to find it for me. Sometimes I had some really hard to find things and he still found it.

So thank you pharmacist, for all the great service.

Bro, I've heard some legit gripes before. Never had an issue myself with a source altering packaging for stealth. It's painfully obvious which pills match which package. Anyone that makes custom presses to make pills match pharma exactly is spending more than just selling legit pharma. Pharmacist has been reliable and GTG for me for many orders. No doubts here that he's legit.

@pharmacist can you get methylcobalamin form of injectable B-12? Also would be interested in HCG vials. Finally, do you have a recommendation for PIP/lumps? I remember seeing another member post a photo of a cream that helps, but can't find the post. I understand if you can't recommend something.

- THIS IS A UNIQUE SPOT - THIS IS YOUR CONNECTION TO A PHARMACY IN THE EUROPEAN UNION- THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN GET YOUR MEDS AND KNOW THEY ARE COMING FROM A REAL PHARMACY AND NOT FROM THE BLACK MARKET!

Is there something you need and dont see listed here? Ask for it! I have access to thousands of medicines! I can fill your prescription cheaper than your pharmacy!

!!! FAST SHIPPING TIMES !!! !!! FREE SHIPPING !!!
!!! VARIOUS PAYMENT AND SHIPPING METHODS FOR EU CUSTOMERS!!! ASK FOR LIST VIA EMAIL !!! LIST IS DIFFERENT FOR EU CUSTOMERS !!!
!!!! NO MINIMUM ORDER EVER !!!
!!! OVER 9 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH 100 % POSITIVE FEEDBACK !!!
!!! HUMAN PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE PRODUCTS ONLY !!!
!!! SHIPPING FROM EUROPEAN UNION !!!
!!! WORLDWIDE SHIPPING – INCLUDING CANADA OR AUSTRALIA !!!
!!! YOUR DETAILS ARE NEVER STORED !!!
!!! NEW OPTIONS AND PRICES FOR SEMAGLUTIDE ORIGINAL OZEMPIC !!! LOWERED PRICES!!!
JUST ADDED RETIN A to the list!!!

Welcome to the place where you will be able to easily find what you are looking for - Legit, Real, Best quality pharmaceutical grade products for your Post Cycle / On Cycle Theyrapy, antibiotics, ancillaires, different therapies for affection such as asthma, erectyle disfunctions, acne, high blood pressure and many more.

VARIOUS PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED - BitCoin, PayPal, Money Gram, Bank transfer etc !!! Contact me for details!

Any inquiry please address it to:

europeanpharmaceuticals@countermail.com

europeanpharmaceuticals@protonmail.com

After years of experience with thousands of excellent feedback I would like to thank all members and customers for the trust they put in me.
I am a brick&mortar pharmacy from European Union (EEC) and would like to introduce some of the products we offer to the members of the board.
Mainly, we are selling post cycle therapy, on cycle therapy and ancillaries products. Also, a wide range of blood pressure meds, antibiotics and other simillar products. Basically anything that you can find in a pharmacy except sleeping tabs or painkillers. Contact me via email with your request even if you do not find it in the list.

There will be NO SHIPPING COSTS for your orders and no other taxes besides the prices in the list below. Except payments via PP that have a 5 % fee added to the total for taxes and fees. Products will be shipped from Europe, inside European Union, and will take 10-16 days to USA, Australia, Canada and 7 days to countries within Europe. Shipping is confirmed within 48 hours after payment is received using Western Union, Money Gram or PayPal, BitCoin and others.
The meds we provide are shipped from a real pharmacy, with original packaging/boxes and inserts, blisters and are approved by EMA (The equivalent of FDA in Europe). No Indian/Chinese/Pakistani/Turkish producer, no black market/underground market available! JUST REAL PHARM GRADE FROM PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES WAREHOUSES !