European Pharmaceuticals

Yeah i drank all my ephedrine ampoules when i was a fighter myself.Tastes salty/weird cant describe it.Slighty more potent then tablets probably because its liquid.Take it with 200mg caffeine and 100 aspirin and you go beastmode.
Wow ok thanks bro for the advise. Did you took it for the fight only or during training as well ?

I can't even begin to talk about how shitty this experience has been.

So I ordered Pramipexole ER from @pharmacist I think last November. First package was lost or seized or something, I never got a letter (why would I as it isn't a controlled substance, so likely just lost) to US address. I was told at the time of order 3 weeks maximum. 5 weeks later (roughly) still nothing, so he refunds me. That's fine and all, but then promises to reship the product as he didn't want me to have a bad experience.

well.

LMAO.
this is what I received sometime in the last week or two (i haven't checked this address in a couple of weeks).

[EDIT: Photos removed, potentially identifying information.]

I was promised at the initial transaction 100% pharmacy grade sealed products. This is nothing but that. I have literally 2 of the 60 tabs that are still sealed lmfao. I was supposed to get 60, I counted 58.

Obviously I am trashing this product, who the fuck knows what is really in this dogshit brown package. 0/10 experience, will never consider again.

"The meds we provide are shipped with original packaging, in blisters and are approved by EMEA (The equivalent of FDA in Europe)."

LMAO
k.

edit: @Mcflyfast

Last edited:

So I ordered Pramipexole ER from @pharmacist I think last November. First package was lost or seized or something, I never got a letter (why would I as it isn't a controlled substance, so likely just lost) to US address. I was told at the time of order 3 weeks maximum. 5 weeks later (roughly) still nothing, so he refunds me. That's fine and all, but then promises to reship the product as he didn't want me to have a bad experience.

well.

LMAO.
this is what I received sometime in the last week or two (i haven't checked this address in a couple of weeks).

I was promised at the initial transaction 100% pharmacy grade sealed products. This is nothing but that. I have literally 2 of the 60 tabs that are still sealed lmfao. I was supposed to get 60, I counted 58.

Obviously I am trashing this product, who the fuck knows what is really in this dogshit brown package. 0/10 experience, will never consider again.

"The meds we provide are shipped with original packaging, in blisters and are approved by EMEA (The equivalent of FDA in Europe)."

LMAO
k.

I am sorry the experience was not satisfactory!

Last edited:

well.

LMAO.

View: https://imgur.com/a/Le447lJ

View: https://imgur.com/a/r2kXjVA

LMAO
k.

That is how he ships his products to get through customs, he leaves a few pills in the original blisters to show you which one is which and puts the rest covered in the tape. The original packages are in there. This has been his way of avoiding seizures and he’s been pretty successful at it.

That is how he ships his products to get through customs, he leaves a few pills in the original blisters to show you which one is which and puts the rest covered in the tape. The original packages are in there. This has been his way of avoiding seizures and he’s been pretty successful at it.

Thanks, for some it only matters the box. :)

Its 20 mcg sir.
Its an amp with powder. Bac water is needed for dilution!
And is in stock! Product name is VASAPROSTAN if you want to look for it online.

Best regards
Okay cool thanks I looked it up. Everything that shows up when I search it shows a 10pack is that what you carry?

Thanks, for some it only matters the box. :)
It's disingenuous. Who knows if those other tabs are the same or not? Sure you can compare visually but they could be counterfeits just as well. When you present to be shipping them in original packaging then that's what was expected. How do you handle the overpriced Cerebrolysin amps? Draw them out and put them into sterile vials? (rhetorical) lol.

I do appreciate the resend after the lost package but being clear (even in PM or email???) about this detail would have made the difference. all the best.