European Pharmaceuticals

Hello Pharmacist. It’s been a while. First I wish you a happy new year and I hope you’ve been enjoying the festivity.
I am now back to my country in France , hopefully it’s safe as the uk to receive.
I would like to know if you’re having the modafinil in stock I will order some directly after your answer.
Thank you brother.

Hello Pharmacist. It’s been a while. First I wish you a happy new year and I hope you’ve been enjoying the festivity.
I am now back to my country in France , hopefully it’s safe as the uk to receive.
I would like to know if you’re having the modafinil in stock I will order some directly after your answer.
Thank you brother.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !
Thank you for your wishes!
Yes, stocked!
Email me for the EUR price list!
France is better than UK to receive. Various shipping and payment options available!

MODAFINIL 100 mg
1 box 30 tabs $80

By MedoChemie Cyprus.
If you are in Europe prices, payment and shipping options are different.

Best regards
Hello Pharmacist ‍⚕️ iam about to process for the payment for my order but I was wondering if you have anything stronger than the moda to get a strong kick as a pre workout for boxing ?
Thank you

Which email you respond to the most? I placed an order a month ago and I forgot about it. Lol now I remember you never replied..

Which email you respond to the most? I placed an order a month ago and I forgot about it. Lol now I remember you never replied..
Hello my friend!
I remember I had some problems with countermail address a while ago. Resend your email to my protonmail address sir!