European Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by pharmacist, Apr 22, 2014.

1. pharmacist

pharmacist Member

Thank you !

2. yannoh

yannoh Junior Member

My order has just arrived. Discreet, reliable, fast, and not to forget, pharmaceutical grade! Thanks!

pharmacist likes this.
  3. Jruiz

Jruiz Member

The clomid has me crying ! Good stuff

pharmacist likes this.
  4. So what is the consensus on the pharmacist? Is he good people and are his products legit pharma?

pharmacist likes this.
  5. Jruiz

Jruiz Member

I've had great experience with him so far . Only with the clomid but it's Great t/ a and product is for sure doing its job

pharmacist likes this.
  6. ^^ Thats good to hear. I see he is carrying pharm grade arimidex.. Very fair on the price to for brand name sandoz..

Jruiz likes this.
  7. parajim22

parajim22 Junior Member

pharmacist, can you PM me?

8. Nitrobuste

Nitrobuste Member

Italian, i ordered some things from him a few weeks ago. Fast delivery and everything is legit as far i can say.

pharmacist and brutus79 like this.
  9. Thanks for the feedback. Looks like this guy is going to make a nice name for himself..

pharmacist likes this.
  10. pharmacist

pharmacist Member

Thank you! Good stuff !!!

11. pharmacist

pharmacist Member

Replied your PM !

12. pharmacist

pharmacist Member

Excellent product!

13. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Pharmacist- can you please list any injectable vitamins you have? Prices? I need to stock up on a few pct things and I would really like some sandoz injectable pharm viatmins and lipo...

14. Nitrobuste

Nitrobuste Member

Do you have Proscar (Finasterid) ?

15. brutus79

brutus79 Member

and accutane prices?

16. Mr. Pharmacist, do you have b12 injectables available? Preferably in vials, but amps will do just fine too. THanks!

pharmacist and brutus79 like this.
  17. brutus79

brutus79 Member

I was using med supply liquidators but he shut down and website says he will be rx only. sucks- got my pins there too and shipping was wicked fast.

18. You can get pins anywhere bro.. I was getting my b12 and bac water from those guys too, but I guess they are only open to public anymore.. Sucks..

19. BIGMESC

BIGMESC Member

What! Nooo I was about to get some B shots and was just debating on the Lipo 8
    damn my procrastination

brutus79 likes this.
  20. tacohuman

tacohuman Member

What is lipo 8? I've seen it mentioned a few times, but google is failing me