European Pharmaceuticals

I ordered and paid on 25 may. I asked for tracking the pack and he said me on Wednesday he would sent me. On Wednesday he still doesn't sent me so I ask and he said he was waiting a second packs before ship and said he will ship in Friday. On Friday still doesn't sent me nothing or write me so I ask him if there is a problem with my order and it's been days he doesn't reply anymore. Now the problem is I ordered 2 omnitrope Wich is liquid HGH and can't stay out of the fridge and 1 box is out at ambient temperature already 1 week and still have to shipping to me so will be minimum another week out I'm fucking pissed I probably wasted more than 500€ for an expired HGH thanks to @pharmacist
You sir are a pain in the ass. If I was a source the last thing I wanted is you to buy from me.

I ordered and paid on 25 may. I asked for tracking the pack and he said me on Wednesday he would sent me. On Wednesday he still doesn't sent me so I ask and he said he was waiting a second packs before ship and said he will ship in Friday. On Friday still doesn't sent me nothing or write me so I ask him if there is a problem with my order and it's been days he doesn't reply anymore. Now the problem is I ordered 2 omnitrope Wich is liquid HGH and can't stay out of the fridge and 1 box is out at ambient temperature already 1 week and still have to shipping to me so will be minimum another week out I'm fucking pissed I probably wasted more than 500€ for an expired HGH thanks to @pharmacist
Good Day!
You did not loose your money :)
All emails were replied brother, just a busy period of the year.
Product was not fully stocked and came from warehouse a bit later so I did not wanted to risk shipping separately or just before weekend to stay in postal warehouse. In over 10 years around here I learnt how do to my job, so again, have no worries - you will get what you paid for and will get it in perfect condition!
Sorry for being late on some emails but all are replied now!

Best Regards

Good Day!
You did not loose your money :)
All emails were replied brother, just a busy period of the year.
Product was not fully stocked and came from warehouse a bit later so I did not wanted to risk shipping separately or just before weekend to stay in postal warehouse. In over 10 years around here I learnt how do to my job, so again, have no worries - you will get what you paid for and will get it in perfect condition!
Sorry for being late on some emails but all are replied now!

Best Regards
Okay, I hope it doesn't degrade. Next time I would feel more secure with genotropin powder If you can have it.

About a month ago I ordered omnitrope HGH, I done blood exams and come back as real HGH. I wanted to excuse me for my previous post in this thread but I can't find anymore.

About a month ago I ordered omnitrope HGH, I done blood exams and come back as real HGH. I wanted to excuse me for my previous post in this thread but I can't find anymore.
Just one page back :))) no worries brother, all good.
This feedback now is more important for me.

Best regards

Sponsors