Experienced gh users question.

In my estimation from user feedback here, no clear correlation between GH side effects and two things: 1) pharma vs UGL; and 2) dimer content.

But these are the first things everyone turns to.

In my opinion and experience, more reasonable explanations are: 1) dose; and 2) lifestyle (diet, hydration, cardio, & sleep).
So I have no experience with pharma but with the UGL gh, Im not sure if I’m allowed to name a UGL source on this board but they carry gray tops and black tops. I used the black tops which were cheaper for a while and got horrible cts, bloating, exhausted, etc. Switched to gray tops and most of that went away. I ran out of gray tops recently and went right back to the black tops and all the horrible sides came back, went to the grays and they went away again. Both lines tested with relatively no dimer and very pure. Im not sure what causes the difference but there was a pretty big one

Edit: I did go back and check labs on the black tops and they were tested in 2023, before jano updated his gh testing to be more sensitive to dimer so they could definitely contain some. The gray tops were tested april 2024 with 0 dimer so I guess that could be the key, but then again I’ve been told pharma gh is allowed to have a specific amount of dimer as well

Take extended releases tablet and start from 1000mg a day.

To me Metformin didn't keep BG low enough, GLP1 instead did the job.

Tried only semaglutide for now and at 1mg a week I had perfect BG on 4IU of HGH.

I'm increasing to 10IU soon and switched to tirz probably gonna use 5mg a week, we will see how it goes with the BG

Take extended releases tablet and start from 1000mg a day.

To me Metformin didn't keep BG low enough, GLP1 instead did the job.

Tried only semaglutide for now and at 1mg a week I had perfect BG on 4IU of HGH.

I'm increasing to 10IU soon and switched to tirz probably gonna use 5mg a week, we will see how it goes with the BG
what were your fasting BG numbers? Are you still doing cardio, and what is your diet?
Curious to this as I am on 4iu and just use berberine and other GDA's and do daily fasted cardio (30min LISS) and lower carb diet. My BG and A1c are good, but it would be nice to eat more carbs and do less cardio (3 times a week) and not have negative impact to BG numbers.
If sema or tirz made it easier for me with just one or two shots a week id switch

what were your fasting BG numbers? Are you still doing cardio, and what is your diet?
Curious to this as I am on 4iu and just use berberine and other GDA's and do daily fasted cardio (30min LISS) and lower carb diet. My BG and A1c are good, but it would be nice to eat more carbs and do less cardio (3 times a week) and not have negative impact to BG numbers.
If sema or tirz made it easier for me with just one or two shots a week id switch
Fasting BG number on Metformin 95-100 depends on the day and I had to not take the GH the night before drawing blood.
On 1500-2000 ER Metformin.

On semaglutide 1mg a week
I got 76-80 maximum fasting BG.

I don't do cardio (yes I know...)
My diet is a fairly normal high protein, medium fat and carbs.

I don't eat more then 200gr of carb on average, on many days even lower than that.

I switched to tirz now and just started it, so we will see if at 5mg a week it will work the same, I'm increasing HGH dosage tho... So who knows.

Fasting BG number on Metformin 95-100 depends on the day and I had to not take the GH the night before drawing blood.
On 1500-2000 ER Metformin.

On semaglutide 1mg a week
I got 76-80 maximum fasting BG.

I don't do cardio (yes I know...)
My diet is a fairly normal high protein, medium fat and carbs.

I don't eat more then 200gr of carb on average, on many days even lower than that.

I switched to tirz now and just started it, so we will see if at 5mg a week it will work the same, I'm increasing HGH dosage tho... So who knows.
good to know. I am just looking at bg management from the GLP so I would probably stick with cheaper sema over tirz. I really dont want appetite suppresion or any other benefits that may come from tirz.

good to know. I am just looking at bg management from the GLP so I would probably stick with cheaper sema over tirz. I really dont want appetite suppresion or any other benefits that may come from tirz.
sema has stronger and worse appetite suppression than tirz.

2.5mg of tirz a week for BG control may be sufficient, however I do not think many of us truly need additional BG control for the amount of GH we do. getting an A1C may be a good test

sema has stronger and worse appetite suppression than tirz.

2.5mg of tirz a week for BG control may be sufficient, however I do not think many of us truly need additional BG control for the amount of GH we do. getting an A1C may be a good test
My A1c is 4.6 so I am good and thats on 4iu of GH. Just would be nice to eat more carbs and not do daily cardio. I dont feel like I will go over 4iu, but if that is the case I may try Tirz instead of sema, was hoping for sema as it is cheaper.

Appetite suppression from sema is stronger than tirz, but the effect will wear down with time easily if you don't increase the dosage; and as you just need it for BG control there will no problem with either of them.

Sema Is cheaper so yeah I would stick with it, even so many ppl report tiredness with it so maybe if you get that tirz can be a good alternative.