ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Sent over an order for some innocuous stuff - hoping new owners are as good as the past one! Discount code was very nice.

I replied to your email 5 days ago and have since sent another, with no response.

My last order has not updated tracking in 35 days.
Hi,

I am not sure why there is not reply if you emailing epct@pm.me

I would just recommend trying it again.

If you are in USA tracking not updating for 35 days is normal right now, cargo is slow to process.

Hi,

I am not sure why there is not reply if you emailing epct@pm.me

I would just recommend trying it again.

If you are in USA tracking not updating for 35 days is normal right now, cargo is slow to process.
Yes I understand. My email stated I had no issues waiting longer due to shipping delays. Yet I was still offered a reship.

I received a email earlier today about waiting... That's not a problem, I am patient.

epct@pm.me was the email I used.

I also asked asked a question and information on wholesale orders in that original email. Those questions have yet to be answered.

I will send another email.

Is domestic moving slow right now? Pack has shown pre shipping (label creation) for a few days now.
Every time I’ve ever ordered from them domestically they create a label after one day but then it doesn’t move for about a week. So usually domestic from them in all my experience with them has taken 10-14 days total.

Is Montreal Canada's version of Chicago?

My pack cleared customs, but is sitting in Canada Post custody for 15 days now with no movement..

My pack has been held captive by Canada Post for 21 days now, still sitting in Montreal with no movement.

I realize it's the holiday season, but I've never had anything sit so long in one spot before..

I'm starting to think I may never see this package.

My pack has been held captive by Canada Post for 21 days now, still sitting in Montreal with no movement.

I realize it's the holiday season, but I've never had anything sit so long in one spot before..

I'm starting to think I may never see this package.
A package that went into non movement, and never actually marked seized approx 3 months ago, I just got the seizure letter last week.