ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

@ExpressPCT , good to see you back slick Rick. It's a Christmas miracle. I assume the coupon code lasts until the new year?

You plan on fattening up the domestic product offerings? The only thing that kind of interests me there now is the accutane. But currently I only have a little discoloration on my shoulders. I can live with it in the winter time.

For specifics, I want to see if domestic can get modafinil, antibiotics, better selection of sexual health products.

Posting active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled website domains selling pharmaceuticals is prohibited.
Hopefully, this is just temporary. Their website is throwing a 523 error "Origin is unreachable"

I didn't see it above. I copied @ExpressPCT on my email back to the company.

expresspct.com

Exit scam? I placed my order on the 22th, 5 days ago and still nothing from them no shipping notification or follow-up

If only he had an email address or ticket system or something….

Oh well, I guess you’re fucked.
LOL - yeah.

The website is back up, though. I didn't get a reply, but I take it someone over there fixed it quickly.

And once logged in, I could see my order.

Writing this long-overdue review for ExpressPCT. I was ordering from them for about 6-7 months before they temporarily shut down.

First of all, their European pharmaceutical products and shipping speeds are absolutely top notch. I was ordering Humatrope from them for months and they were consistently getting it to my door in North America in 3-4 days. They also had the best price on Humatrope at that time. So, best price and best customer service.

In September or October, there was an issue with customs returning my HGH order to them. Even though they had already declared that they were shutting down at this time, ExpressPCT fully refunded me. So, I see a lot of people claiming they were being selectively scammed. I am not saying these people are lying, but ExpressPCT could have easily kept a large sum of my money for my humatrope order but instead they immediately fully refunded me.

That's the kind of customer service I would expect from Amazon, and I think ExpressPCT is genuinely trying to be the best provider of pharma pct products on here.

Besides from the European pharmaceuticals, I have also been ordering pharmaceutical products from their Indian warehouses. Although the shipping times were slow, these were customs issues that everyone was having back last summer of 2020. Their prices were the best and every single product I ordered was legit pharmaceutical, un-expired in original blister packs.

Some of this medicine included trazadone for my brother's sleep disorder, and blood pressure meds. Not just peds.

Personally, I am a huge fan of this company if you cannot tell. They did not compensate me in any way for this review. I just appreciate when a black/grey market company conducts themselves like a real business. They definitely value customer service very highly, and have excellent pharma products. I consider them an asset to the gear market and I hope they stick around for awhile.

Just got my shipping notice, it looks like packs are coming from Singapore now?
Hopefully with better results than from India. Though my last order from aipctshop only took 10 days.

Just got the shipping notice too and like Baxter's it's from Singapore, that would explain why it took a bit longer than previously if they have to ship to Singapore first