ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Hopefully, this is just temporary. Their website is throwing a 523 error "Origin is unreachable"

I didn't see it above. I copied @ExpressPCT on my email back to the company.

expresspct.com
Hi,

Our server provider updated but the server did not restart, we noticed 3 hours later and restarted it.

Just got my shipping notice, it looks like packs are coming from Singapore now?
Hopefully with better results than from India. Though my last order from aipctshop only took 10 days.

Hi,

India Post stopped shipping to some countries due to lack of flights, we had to use transshipment. It takes 1 week to ship to Singapore (longer in holidays) but there are more flights from Singapore we can use.

17track seems to have broke with tracking but once it leaves Singapore you should be able to track on your domestic postal service website.

Oh, gotcha.

I didn't know anything about them stating that they were going out of business. I'd used them before, and I went back to the website and reordered more clomid for PCT. When their website wasn't working a couple of days later, I came here and didn't see anything about it, so I posted up.

It looks like they are back up, though. Wished I had known about the deal though. I would have tried that 40% off coupon!
It is available now! You can use code NEWYEAR40 and if you pay with Monero we will refund you 10%.

The NEWYEAR40 applies to all warehouses excluding US domestic. Monero refund is available for all warehouses!

Order placed on Dec 19, the tracking number provided for Singapore Post still saying item doesn't exist. Hmmm. Will give it another couple weeks then email for support.

Order placed on Dec 19, the tracking number provided for Singapore Post still saying item doesn't exist. Hmmm. Will give it another couple weeks then email for support.
I actually am having the same issue, I didn’t reach out to Rick because I figured one it either wasn’t scanned before leaving India or two the Indians are just busy with the holidays plus Rick had a big 40% off sale so they might still be boxing up and shipping stuff. I placed my order two days after yours. I wouldn’t panic just yet though, Chances are our packs just weren’t scanned before leaving India or something.